Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:33:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to be A Good Trader? [new]  (Read 3184 times)
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:42:26 AM

Emotions and technical must be able to master them to be able to adjust the position to take the right moment. the main obstacle to an average trader is their emotions which are actually difficult to control and of course this makes them suffer losses
well, these obstacles make many traders become impatient and want to immediately sell the assets they have, even in a state of loss. well, a lot of things need to be noticed before trading, many suggestions, such as searching for information, studying in books, or on youtube. all of that is good advice, but try to go directly into trading, and try to use a trading demo, I think a lot of sites, or applications in that case, try to learn from it, because you can get valuable lessons from it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:16:49 AM

Here are the next tips:
1. Study FA, TA.

In crypto, it's important to learn more advance because it's different league than ordinary stock trading.
For long term, FA is important but for short term, TA is a great choice but remember that short trading in crypto is totally unpredictable !
we have to learn both of them.technical and fundamental analisys support each other.if we want maximize our trading result we have to buy portofolio in best position.and it only could to do if we expert in this analisys.
Analysis works in some case but inside crypto, influence coming from big whales are hard to analyze, they've got the big factors how things move
in anyhow, we need to learn also how to work with them and learn things that makes them dive in anticipating next trend coming from any steps that they'll be going around.
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:00:41 AM

Experience is the best lesson to achieve success,if you want to be a good trader then there is no way you always profit in trading. At least failure will definitely be make you become better, maybe you can join a paid trading channel, or you can do a market analysis, it's up to you and do your best

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:25:40 PM

The first thing you need to do is to post here and ask for an advise and you do it right. Next, if possible, try finding some menthor who can guide you from do's and dont's and on what coin should you buy or sell. Being new to something is hard and a menthor will make it easier and more educational.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
PattersonRaquel

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:34:43 PM

Now traders are very interested in trading methods. You can learn more about technical analysis, how to read candles, read news related to the market. It will help you a lot in trading and determining market trends

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:26:58 PM

A would-be crypto trader should always remember that crypto trading is definitely one hard work. There is no easy way to do it. There were certain rules to follow. You need to fully understand the importance of and adhere to those set of rules. Take plenty of time on learning and understanding the crypto market and all of it's intricacies. It will also help if you take part on Blockchain community discussion to keep track on industry news [trends and patterns in the value changes of a currency; best time to enter or exit a trade; etc.]
Build and focus on your trading strategy - test, practice, make adjustments and then in the right time implement it. Although one has to keep in mind that trading is not always winning. Losing certainly plays a big part. But once you learn to accept wins and losses as part of the business, emotions will have less of an effect on your trading performance.
Handling ones emotions with finesse and embracing tough challenges, are what separates a successful cryptocurrency trader from everyone else.

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 01:13:03 AM

Now traders are very interested in trading methods. You can learn more about technical analysis, how to read candles, read news related to the market. It will help you a lot in trading and determining market trends
facing the problems in difficult situation will made a person to be a good trader in his journey because it really need to solve all problems happening while his trading if it was been cleared by him then trading is always simple.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:43:46 AM

If you want to be a good trader you will willing to take a risk because trading require patience,hardwork and learning to have in order to be succeed. Knowledge on trading is easily to catch up especially you learned your mistake and you are now good at your decision.
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 05:29:58 AM

First of all, have a great mind set. Don't put all of your account balance in one trade. Also, you should not stop learning. Even though professional traders are successful, they are still losing at some poinyt, thus they don't just stay what knowledge they have.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:03:48 AM

First of all, have a great mind set. Don't put all of your account balance in one trade. Also, you should not stop learning. Even though professional traders are successful, they are still losing at some poinyt, thus they don't just stay what knowledge they have.
Who would share their knowledge, when you are trading, you are not competing against the trading sites, you are competing among traders
and it's a normal thing to witness that there are traders who loss and their are also traders who are profitable, your focus is to be profitable and if you share your knowledge you just minimize your chance of success, it's not a good idea.

What you can read online which are shared by some experts in trading are just basics, they can help but it depends on how you initiate your strategy.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
kkgfhj123

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:26:20 AM

I want to Learn by myself For This I need Some Tips and Some Good Ways.Should I Learn From Online Article Or Books?What should be the Way to Learn Well.What is The First thing I Have to do. Please Give me Your Suggesstion.It Will Be Great Help For me.

Investopedia is one good site to learn trading also, you can use trading view for charting and tracking your bets. To improve more you can try trading on test nets too.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:37:09 AM

Being a good trader is not easy as you think, there are a lot of factors that you should be consider. You should have patience and a self control for you to become a good trader. You will not become a greedy person again and you can wait the right time to buy and sell cryptocurrencies through acquiring a lot of patience and good self control.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:41:29 AM

I want to Learn by myself For This I need Some Tips and Some Good Ways.Should I Learn From Online Article Or Books?What should be the Way to Learn Well.What is The First thing I Have to do. Please Give me Your Suggesstion.It Will Be Great Help For me.

I think it is not necessary to read books to be able to know the crypto market. For me, searching in google is enough to help you or guide you on how to be good trader. And I'm pretty sure that you'll be able to gain more ideas by just searching coz you will not only focus on one author. It's much better to learn from online article rather than books. Practically speaking, you don't have to spend money in order for you to learn. There are lots of free helpful articles in google.

btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:45:00 AM

Exactly, sometimes even an experienced trader will get in panic due to market situation based on the investment he do. In order to become a good trader we need to be very patience when the market is going down and start holding them util their prices start increasing in the market.
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 11:32:52 AM

First of all you need to choose a good crypto exchange then you need to watch video tutorial on youtube then you need to put a small amount of money for experiment of your trading experience.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Poortorich2018

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:50:28 AM

First of all ypu need to read more books about the Trading and Observa and Invest your money to experience it and ypu need to have Discipler to mentor you about how to trade and how to build your money in a good exchange.you cn watch youtube, you can search in the google and you can get knowledge to rich amn who are experts for this Trading. but be careful for the scammers and other fault info, because you will lose all you have your money. Think first before Invest.
ringgo96

Activity: 1554
Merit: 276

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 12:17:57 PM

Being a good trader is not easy as you think, there are a lot of factors that you should be consider. You should have patience and a self control for you to become a good trader. You will not become a greedy person again and you can wait the right time to buy and sell cryptocurrencies through acquiring a lot of patience and good self control.
agree with you. we have to do all of that as a test to be able to be able to be able to indeed be a trader. and now many people are not able to control their emotions

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:59:43 PM

We have to have a plan and keep following it as long as we can. A good trader should not be easily swayed by his feelings. Profit, sometimes, can not be achieved instantly. We have to wait patiently. The other important stuff is, keep abreast with the latest developments of the coins we hold. So, we can make a fast reaction if something happened, whether it is good or bad.

Cryptosaja

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 01:51:20 PM

It's not easy to become a good trader, because you need a lot of learning and lots of flying hours in trading, start with minimal amount for learning, so when you lose, you don't lose a lot of money
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:48:41 PM

We have to have a plan and keep following it as long as we can. A good trader should not be easily swayed by his feelings. Profit, sometimes, can not be achieved instantly. We have to wait patiently. The other important stuff is, keep abreast with the latest developments of the coins we hold. So, we can make a fast reaction if something happened, whether it is good or bad.
A good trader have a plan for him to be prepared to the unexpected situation that he are going to face. A good trader should have enough information about the trading of cryptocurrency for him to avoid losses and earn profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: