Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:34:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to be A Good Trader? [new]  (Read 3184 times)
tbossmitche

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:38:26 PM

Becoming a good trader is not something that can happen overnight. Profit making in trading is actually something that requires a lot of dedication and commitment. As much as your experiences will teach you the most valuable lessons you will need, there is no way you can ignore the part of trying to read about the best and worst practices of successful traders. For a start, you should only invest what you can afford to loose because you never know what to expect at this early stage. Finally, greed and laziness are two characteristics you will need to keep far away from you  if you actually intend to become a successful trader.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
An0nym0us

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:06:43 AM

I want to Learn by myself For This I need Some Tips and Some Good Ways.Should I Learn From Online Article Or Books?What should be the Way to Learn Well.What is The First thing I Have to do. Please Give me Your Suggesstion.It Will Be Great Help For me.

Actually patience is the basic for trading. You do not need to be a good trader, you just need to know how to do the trading so that if you do it you know how you will do your strategy and you will not lose on doing the trading. It is not that hard to learn how to do that trading there are many ways on how to do the trading. You just need to understand the techniques so that it will not be hard for you to trade.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:03:51 AM

Don't risk more than 2% of your margin per single trade.
What do you mean? does that mean you won't take profit more than 2%?
that's is a good choice if you are a daily trader
you're right, but it's a pretty low presentation. maybe looking at the price, for daily trading, the target above 5% will be better. to be a good trader, try not to be greedy, it makes people stressed out.
I think 2% is very small profit you know, the potential to rise more than that is very large. You have to take the risk to take a bigger margin, this is not greedy but brave in making decisions and risks. You will never make big profits if you always play safe dude
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:32:56 AM

To become a good trader you need to have only the following qualities as patience, discipline and the ability to set certain goals for yourself!
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:56:12 AM

I want to Learn by myself For This I need Some Tips and Some Good Ways.Should I Learn From Online Article Or Books?What should be the Way to Learn Well.What is The First thing I Have to do. Please Give me Your Suggesstion.It Will Be Great Help For me.
In my opinion to be a good trader is how much your knowledge and how long your experience. Even though I am not an expert trader, I am still very minimal regarding knowledge such as reading candle charts and others, but for me to read in articles or books and take knowledge from experts, the most important way to become a trader is to make big profits.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Coin-Desk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:21:22 PM

Dear Rono,

At first, You have to be a trader and then you have to be a good trader. Nobody can ever be a good trader before. To become a good trader, it is necessary to work hard and acquire knowledge. So be a trader first and then be a good trader.

So to be a good trader you have to know what is the trade. You can see Google or this forum's old posts later to learn it. Then you have to do the work that you will do to get the capital. It should always be kept in your head that you must take the risk to become a trader. Without risk, you can not be a trader. Then what you need to do is find a good platform for you to trade. You can take the help of Google for this. The last thing you need to do is first you should see other traders trades and try to learn something from it and then start the trade.

Best of luck.

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:11:59 AM

If you wish to become an altcoin trader, reading some facts and choosing what altcoins to invest in are the things you should consider. You will not pick a shitcoin, rather the potentially coins should be chosen to have a great profits. This forum will guide you through out your trading. Also, join a telegram and discord group that may also help you gain knowledge and strategies.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:13:46 AM

In my opinion to be a good trader is how much your knowledge and how long your experience. Even though I am not an expert trader, I am still very minimal regarding knowledge such as reading candle charts and others, but for me to read in articles or books and take knowledge from experts, the most important way to become a trader is to make big profits.
indeed to be able to get benefits when trading at least you have expertise such as being able to read existing graphics and read the situation of coin price movements in the exchange, you must dare to find something new because without trying it you will never be able to know the results.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:29:33 AM

The first thing you can do is to start real trading with a small amount. As the time passes you can a lot of things on your own. You can watch youtube videos, there are a plenty of them about trading and those would be useful to you.

pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:51:35 AM

Early learning is that we can read charts from the market. this is our important point to be able to trade so with that understanding we will be able to get the next learning. understand the market situation

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
moynul2050

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:19:50 PM

to be a good trader is certainly not as easy as you think, all requires a process, and the process starts when you learn about the nature of trade in crypto currencies. then about making trade decisions based on good analysis so that the trade you carry out will not harm you and you will become a skilled trader.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:33:37 PM

I went through that stage and it was really difficult. It took me more than a month to understand the interface of some exchanges and understand the simple theories of transactions.
and I have experienced many failures because of impatience, wrong analysis and crowds, ...
My conclusion is to read more about the mistakes of many investors. You will get a new and better mindset, then you should only use the amount under $ 400 to try the transaction. Try your strategy a lot, and keep improving it daily. That's how I earn a lot of money after more than 15 failed attempts.

zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:48:45 PM

If you want to be a good trader then you first have to learn technical and fundamental analysis, and if you have mastered both of them then what you have to learn next is to learn about financial management, when to buy and when to sell your assets.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:10:35 PM

If you want to be a good trader then you first have to learn technical and fundamental analysis, and if you have mastered both of them then what you have to learn next is to learn about financial management, when to buy and when to sell your assets.
Everything will be step by step, we can't be a good trader in just an hour but for months or a years. Nothing to go that long if we really wanted to learn but we need to struggles hard time and experience downfalls. But because of these, we became strong and we even get stronger as we face another challenge with the market.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:14:32 PM

There are a lot of meanings about being  a good trader. For me,  being a good trader is about he/she have a lot of self control in order to manage his/her feelings in lrder to not panic and trade comfortable. Being a good trader have also a lot of information that can easily overcome unexpected situations.

logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:08:57 PM

Early learning is that we can read charts from the market. this is our important point to be able to trade so with that understanding we will be able to get the next learning. understand the market situation
  That sounds nice that everyone should learn how to trade and for this you will have to take good interest and never get hesitate to learn from people,  try to communicate with expert traders and get helpful ideas from them,. Knowledge and information can make you get successful trading, for best trading it is important to have good trading mentorship.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:01:23 AM

That sounds nice that everyone should learn how to trade and for this you will have to take good interest and never get hesitate to learn from people,  try to communicate with expert traders and get helpful ideas from them,. Knowledge and information can make you get successful trading, for best trading it is important to have good trading mentorship.

We should learn from the traders who are providing some real-time videos in youtube but there are some paid telegram groups which some times they are providing false signals which we are losing money. Instead of following them better go through the videos which you can learn them from basics. At the same time, you need to invest some amount in order to test your skills.
ymer

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:45:06 PM

I will recommend you search for some experience broker whom you can meet physically and gain from him and furthermore have him as your guide. Where this isn't possible then you learn through online might utilize youtube and the venture proprietor or bolster group will be prepared and accessible to help at whatever point the necessities emerges. Learn and exchange through simulationfor a sensible time  and adjust your procedure before going live.
aderidwan98

Activity: 316

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:14:18 AM

Nowadays there is a lot of media to learn about trading, you can learn trading through articles, ebooks, youtube and bitcoin talk forums, this is also the best place to learn trading, so it's very easy now to find information and tips about trading.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 03:30:06 PM

To become a good trader, we don't need actually to become a veteran. Being knowledgeable in a basic things in trading, I think its enough to say that we are a good traders. And we should know how to follow others opinion here if they are giving some tips of advise about in trading, isn't right.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: