Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:17:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to be A Good Trader? [new]  (Read 3186 times)
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:44:18 PM

I want to Learn by myself For This I need Some Tips and Some Good Ways.Should I Learn From Online Article Or Books?What should be the Way to Learn Well.What is The First thing I Have to do. Please Give me Your Suggesstion.It Will Be Great Help For me.

First, you need to understand the terms and the history of cryptocurrency so that whenever or whatever you watch educational videos about trading, you will be able to understand things. It's important that you'll have the eagerness to learn and to adopt new things to perform trading better.

It's still best to get assistance from someone who's experienced in trading already. Though since you want to learn for yourself, you'd have to work a little harder for it. Basics can be learned through the internet. Google, youtube, forums and discussions, that where you can get the basics. But what's more important is the application. You shouldn't be afraid to put what you learned into practice. That's where you'll polish the things you learned.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:06:22 PM

I want to Learn by myself For This I need Some Tips and Some Good Ways.Should I Learn From Online Article Or Books?What should be the Way to Learn Well.What is The First thing I Have to do. Please Give me Your Suggesstion.It Will Be Great Help For me.
You should combine theory and practice. Theories are always necessary and easy to learn but you also need to practice. You need to spend more than $ 200-300 to start investing in the theory you think is right. after only 6 months, you will have a solid foundation of experience. Wink

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:47:28 PM

If you want to be a good trader you need to learn how to control your emotions. Even if you know how to use the tools and know how to read charts if you get excited and hit the Sell or Buy button at the wrong time, you will end up loosing your investment in no time. Self control is teh key, most specially control your greed.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:11:47 AM

You need to start trade to be a good trader, then start to learn to see the patterns, use as few indicators as possible, RSI is good to see if you just do small day trades. start with small amounts of cryptos.
Agreed, apart from the same never be greed to earn big with very small investments. Experiment with small funds on trading which will help you further increase as you gain good knowledge about the do's and donts on trading. In simple terms learn how to make a buying at a lower price and sell at a higher price.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 10:20:31 AM

I think you will be a good trader, because your leaning attitude showing that in future you will be a good trade. I think you should start to trade in first time you will be see what is need you should do it. But one thing i will tell you, be patience and try to buy coins in a low price. 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Coin-Desk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:08:36 PM

There are many ways to become a good trader. But being a good trader is not so easy. But I think it is better to learn to trade than learning from online articles and books. That means learning through work is a lot better. It will be of great help if you learn to study through reading books and actually learn through work. And I would say you can learn to trade with the help of an experienced trader. Because an experienced trader can give you right and real knowledge. You start investing just a little bit. Then you will learn to trade very fast.

Thank you

black5mith

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:49:35 PM

WoW. Some useful informations right here. I'm learning trading too. So I decided to begin with the basics. I'm now demo trading in forex.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:59:48 PM

I think you will be a good trader, because your leaning attitude showing that in future you will be a good trade. I think you should start to trade in the first time you will see what is need you should do it. But one thing i will tell you, be patient and try to buy coins at a low price. 

Even though you make a good profit we should not consider it as good traders, without our assumption some time the market is going down. So sometimes we need to have enough technical knowledge to become a good trader.
qmclak

Activity: 275
Merit: 2

"Trade with profit"

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 11:16:06 AM

Learn the basic first, theres an application that allows you to practice trading. They have various charts and signs that you can use to point out either bearish or bullish trends.But me I'm more on long term investment so I don't trade often.

♦[https://www.forextrendy.com/?hop=scdigital9]♦ ► FOREX TRENDY ◄ ♦TRENDS SCANNER ,Increase your chance in winning  ♦
Freny250
Copper Member

Activity: 307
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:34:45 PM

The first thing to do is to learn the basics and tou can do that through YouTube videos and online tutorial.  You can also download pdf files to equip yourself before you dive in

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:45:01 PM

Never sell for llosses that is only things needed to call you as good trader but it may take long time as well if the prices are bearish so you need to have some strategies for making profits then you will be called as smart trader.
Josmorio

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:29:47 PM

I like your stile & your way of thinking! 😎
I'm  really impressed by your level of humility in coming here to seek for help on how to be a good trader.
is really sad to hear some experience of some traders who lost thousands of dollars buying into less solid crypto coins at the wrong time in the confinement of their home, instead of Seeking for advice from mentors and long-term traders in the game all in the name of become "a self taught trader".
So instead of making of such mistakes,
First things first:  i'll advise you take the advise of top traders in here, and pick out 2 or 3 of them to become your mentor that will help you in your journey of become a successful trader.
Also if you're a total newbie, it would be smart of you to research on fully regulated trading platforms like the upcoming Bitrus exchange that has simple & easy to understand interface for newbie traders, standard traders & expert traders.
Cheers 👍
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:36:49 PM

The first thing to do is to learn the basics and tou can do that through YouTube videos and online tutorial.  You can also download pdf files to equip yourself before you dive in
Those who want to learn trading and to become a good trader can learn through various ways, it does not take so long to become a good trader you only will have to keep patience, gain trading skills, for this there are so many websites you can take help from, explore internet and take help from YouTube as well, trading can be good from exploring and learning.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:04:16 PM

We can't seem to deny that most investments in general can provide tantalizing results, and not a few who get wealth piggy banks because of the benefits of the investment they make. Unfortunately, until this moment there are still people who are unfamiliar with the investment world, even though they are eager to have it, but they don't dare to start because they are afraid of the risks that will come to them in the future.

The body system cannot distinguish good or bad commands, but the body system will suit whatever is ordered by the mind, therefore "you have to understand who you are?", Can you understand the market situation and know how cryptocurrency works. Once you understand everything maybe you can easily set maximum risk limits.

If you don't know where the price will move you should not force yourself to open a position, if you are not sure what you will do, then you should not do it. This rule might look simple, but failure to comply with this rule has brought a big problem to many traders.

As a good trader, it's required to be able to reduce/resist excessive emotions, because excessive emotions, usually can cause massive losses, such as greedy, panic or fear.

Those are some of the things I can mention at this time. The point's, try to think positively, honestly, consciously and patiently. With that kind of thinking, hopefully it can lead you to success in the future.

Gravel Coin (GRV)

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 11:39:50 PM

Determine which type of trader you would like to become.

Recognize the skills you need.

Learn about the world of trading.

Get a good strategy.

Train your brain to success and get emotional intelligence.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 02:31:25 AM

Determine which type of trader you would like to become.

Recognize the skills you need.

Learn about the world of trading.

Get a good strategy.

Train your brain to success and get emotional intelligence.
the most important thing is you know the strengths and skills that you have, it will make you adjust to the risks you will take,
not using a large amount to trade when you have low skills, the most important is adjusting the risk with your skills.
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:13:26 AM

..a good trader must be skilled and knowledgeable in the rules and regualtions of trading..all of the comments above are very useful,,but it is up to you what will be the good strategies that you prefer..having enough capital and a wise decision is the key factor to start trading..though you'll need some relevant information on how it will done,,but still it will end up on your own decision,,just make sure that you ready uoyrself on the possible effect that might happen, wether it i a positive or negative effect..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:44:31 PM

Online article or books any of them could be a good referrence for you to learn more about trading. Watch trading tutorials on youtube and try to apply it on your own trade, also you should determine which type of trading strategy could fit depending on how much time you could spend on trading.
John46285

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:37:51 PM

Trading is not much easy to do. If you want to become an expert crypto trader then you need to acquire so many knowledge. For this you can use this forum, Youtube, Google and others site. Also you can read some books.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:42:51 PM

The first step on how to a good trader or a professional trader is to know how the market flows and how the crypto world occurs. After that ask for some assistance or help in this forum and learn from their experience on trading for a long time ago. Its better to ask those who are senior here or have a high rank because they know how to trade well and they have the more experience on trading for sure. That is one of the most relevant step so that you can became a good trader.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: