Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:04:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to be A Good Trader? [new]  (Read 3184 times)
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:10:39 AM

Lots of information about crypto trading, you can learn it through e-books, blogs, websites or youtube, if you don't understand you can also ask in this forum

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:14:15 PM

First and foremost aquint yourself in a position you can gain information about different coin within crypto space.  Information drivew the market those with adequate information tends to make more from crypto trading.  With the right knowledge of the market be sure ro make good gains from trading

LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 03:18:30 PM

I want to Learn by myself For This I need Some Tips and Some Good Ways.Should I Learn From Online Article Or Books?What should be the Way to Learn Well.What is The First thing I Have to do. Please Give me Your Suggesstion.It Will Be Great Help For me.

Yeah OP we are always here to help you.
So first of all the OP is from October 2018.
Since that day a lot has changed in trading scenario.
The prices have been affected, some rose up, whereas some fell down.
So in order to be a good trader, the only thing you need to do is believe yourself.
If you lack confidence in yourself then you gonna surely make losses.
Moreover the important thing is to do some research before investing in any coin.
Hope this helps you OP.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:00:04 AM

Lots of information about crypto trading, you can learn it through e-books, blogs, websites or youtube, if you don't understand you can also ask in this forum
I think to become a good trader the first and the most important thing is to become patient, after that as you already have mentioned there are so many ways to become good trader, we can use google, YouTube, eBook, and different forums to learn about trading, we can learn by sharing experience as well, be patient and never trader for panic.
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:06:37 AM

I want to Learn by myself For This I need Some Tips and Some Good Ways.Should I Learn From Online Article Or Books?What should be the Way to Learn Well.What is The First thing I Have to do. Please Give me Your Suggesstion.It Will Be Great Help For me.
to be the best trader I think you have to learn through online like youtube and many sources. but you better learn directly from professional par traders. the first thing is that you have to be able to analyze prices going down and prices going up, and besides that you choose potential coins. it can be an easy moment for beginner traders

futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:49:51 AM

You should have some amount of money and select good exchanges with high volume. Then you study the trend of specific coins you want to trade in, and also learn and take advice from the experienced traders.

In order to attain the knowledge of technology, it will take some time, so we should always focus on the further level of developments after listing in the exchanges. We need to watch their development and daily based trading volumes attained by the coin and exchange you chose to invest.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:32:39 PM

You should have some amount of money and select good exchanges with high volume. Then you study the trend of specific coins you want to trade in, and also learn and take advice from the experienced traders.

A good trader can use several exchanges and be aware of changes on them always. he is constantly monitoring the market and spends most of his time studying cryptocurrencies. He takes losses and lessons.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:57:44 PM

As long as you're not emotional in the actual trade, for sure you have a chance to get more bigger income in it.
Emotional is most of the time reason why most of the traders in the exchange lose their coins in the end. And it doesn't matter
if you are good traders or not. For what matter most is you know the proper procedure to do trade in every platform.
shawonngp

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 10:25:52 AM

need study, need knowledge about crypto, and also need Patience. and also follow youtube and article.  If you can master them, you can achieve success in trade.
When you trade a coins/token, you will see that coin's last 3 months of history .

Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:22:12 PM

To become a good trader you need a few years, while showing stable results, because the investment is not a sprint, but a marathon and very rarely you can get everything at once
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:06:55 PM

As long as you're not emotional in the actual trade, for sure you have a chance to get more bigger income in it.
Emotional is most of the time reason why most of the traders in the exchange lose their coins in the end. And it doesn't matter
if you are good traders or not. For what matter most is you know the proper procedure to do trade in every platform.
Very important factor of your stay around this industry is being less emotional, do your research before making any decisions, a lots of potentials
to those who are calm and patient, your willingness to wait and see the outcome of your own assessment will bring a much better way of trading,
most of those who's rushing around always missed the importance of buying low and selling high, a basic principle and the very reason why you
are doing this business.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 11:20:30 AM

To become a good trader you need a few years, while showing stable results, because the investment is not a sprint, but a marathon and very rarely you can get everything at once
Only giving time cant help you anything if you cant invest the time on exact time. You have to spent the time in proper way to gather trading knowledge and to get goo experience. In this case you may do demo trading to be sure either you are making profit or not and demo trading cant help you too much real trading can give you the real experience which may play a vital role to be an expert.
quarkfx

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 11:42:31 AM

how to be a good trader ha aha ha there is answer for this everywhere you search in books or in youtube or any experienced trader , there will be many rules and points thing is you should follow it and be disciplined and know how market and making money in market works
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 12:01:05 PM

A good trader can use several exchanges and be aware of changes on them always. he is constantly monitoring the market and spends most of his time studying cryptocurrencies. He takes losses and lessons.
That's not a good trader, he simply do arbitrage trade. Looking for a cheaper token and asap sell in on other exchange which has higher price.

Not really, you don't need years to become an expert in something. We ever heard if we must learn for 10k hours before we can master it.
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:46:28 PM

I cannot say with 100% certainty that study is better on the Internet, but I studied all information on the Internet. In my opinion, there you can find much more information, which is diverse. And all the material that exists in the books can also be found in the Internet.
I began my study with the basics of technical analysis, candlestick analysis and indicators that can be used on charts. Gradually, I improved my knowledge and studied what seemed important to me at that time.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 03:19:55 PM

The largest base of effective knowledge is this forum. Ask, ask, make new acquaintances. There are a lot of people with a lot of experience here, they will be happy to share it.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 04:28:55 PM

The largest base of effective knowledge is this forum. Ask, ask, make new acquaintances. There are a lot of people with a lot of experience here, they will be happy to share it.
Trading forums are enough for learning the basics of trading but it is not case after understanding the working mechanism for some reason. Pro traders share the common knowledge and tools but the main points are hidden.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:38:25 PM

For all the years of existence of bitcointalk, a huge database of different strategies and tactics for trade, investment and in general everything related to the cryptocurrency market has already been gathered here.  Here all the knowledge of the most professional users of cryptocurrency is gathered and all this information should be studied in order to achieve good results.
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:28:23 AM

Trading forums are enough for learning the basics of trading but it is not case after understanding the working mechanism for some reason. Pro traders share the common knowledge and tools but the main points are hidden.
Trading forums are indeed important to learn to be the best trader. but I think the best lesson is to bring in a professional trader as a teacher. this is useful for teaching hidden tricks that they have and we can emulate to get the trick so that we can get profit because if we only rely on the forum, the information we get cannot be as broad as a face to face with a professional trader

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:18:19 AM

If you are really [new] and don't understand anything about trading, so first you need to learn about the market and cryptocurrency, you can find this knowledge by browsing on Google like "how to know the crypto market movement", "learn basic strategy ", then with the knowledge you have, start by trading using a demo account. From me personally when I was new in trading I was more asking for consultation with people who were experts to give me guidance and knowledge. On the market there are many things that can indeed happen beyond our expectations so get used to this situation and don't panic. Of all that will shape your experience into good traders.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████