Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:27:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Major Indian Exchange Unocoin Launching Crypto ATMs  (Read 238 times)
mihika (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:32:57 AM

A major cryptocurrency exchange in India, Unocoin, has confirmed that it is launching crypto ATMs. While a formal announcement has not been made, an image of one of the exchange’s ATMs spreading on social media suggests that the machines support at least five cryptocurrencies.

Unocoin, one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in India with over 1.2 million customers, is preparing to launch its own line of crypto automated teller machines (ATMs). An image of one of the exchange’s machines has been extensively shared on social media since Tuesday.

https://news.bitcoin.com/indian-exchange-unocoin-atms/
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:38:26 AM

I'm not familiar with Unocoin but if they are one of the major exchange on India this only solves one mystery that has been rotating on the web about ban on their country. Good that they are going to launch crypto ATM to make it easier but one thing that came to my mind are the fees. There's a big market for crypto ATM and this is going to be one of the biggest industry soon so while its early others that can cater this industry should follow.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:05:21 AM

A major cryptocurrency exchange in India, Unocoin, has confirmed that it is launching crypto ATMs. While a formal announcement has not been made, an image of one of the exchange’s ATMs spreading on social media suggests that the machines support at least five cryptocurrencies.

Unocoin, one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in India with over 1.2 million customers, is preparing to launch its own line of crypto automated teller machines (ATMs). An image of one of the exchange’s machines has been extensively shared on social media since Tuesday.

I am beggining to think that ATM is next in line in profit making in the crypto world, Many projects are launching their own ATMs, the other day Travelflex coin purchase 100 ATM/CDM machine which could be in use on or before 1st quarter of 2019.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 05:46:12 AM

Hmm, how is it even possible? India has banned the use of banks in crypto deals. We aren't able to trade crypto-fiat pairs on Indian crypto exchanges, even after KYC verification. Everyone is waiting for the Supreme Court's decision regarding the ban. And during these times, the idea of crypto ATM sounds totally impossible in India.

Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 06:59:11 PM

These ATM's look nice. Unfortunately there is only one two-way ATM at this time where I'm from. People in India should be really happy about these, because it will make crypto their more mainstream. Of course it will take time, but it is a step in the right direction. Other countries should follow this!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
arkawa040

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:20:56 PM

this is very good news for the crypto world, I very much hope that in the future many countries will take the example of India and start launching projects in which it will be possible to instantly withdraw their tokens into Fiat money, then the cryptocurrency market will be much more stable.
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 07:28:07 PM

Always glad to see more Bitcoin ATMs around, however what I'm not glad to see are those damn fees. Have you seen the fees that most ATMs charge? It's usually more than 10% which is just insane. Must be quite a lucrative business to run a crypto ATM in a hotspot though, however in many places I doubt it would see much use.
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:35:47 PM

I'm not familiar with Unocoin exchange , but I think it's a great news for crypto , because India is huge market and crypto ATMs will make cryptocurency more easily accessible and popular among people and it can positively affect a whole crypto industry.

KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:44:59 PM

India would love ATM machines because their government keeps banning crypto assets with big Indian exchanges having to close down. Now they can invest anonymously for those that really believe in it, ATM machines have high fees but sometimes it is worth it, especially in this bear market

sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:31:59 PM

I'm always glad to see good news about cryptocurrencies! Hopefully, it's not fake. In India, it's an uneasy situation with cryptocurrencies and laws on the blockchain, but it'll be cool if cryptocurrencies will be legalized!

masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:30:40 PM

I consider it to be poor descisios assuming current state of Indian economy. You need to put money off the shadows and not in the shadows.

siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 03:40:50 PM

I'm not sure if you guys are aware, but this ATM stunt went really bad. These guys erected a crypto ATM for sale and purchase of cryptos without taking permission from any of the governing authorities and in midst of crypto ban like situation in India. it ended up bad for these guys. Their Vice-President was arrested; his mobiles, hardware wallets, cash and this ATM confiscated. India clearly seems to have a hard stance against cryptos and I don't think they'll ever legalize it this way. Sad to see India going this route while other countries are profiting from the crypto revolution...

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:09:28 PM

This is wonderful news for Indians, the government non support of crypto is making crypto use difficult for them, i hope soon in my country ATMs like this will be available.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 04:35:22 PM

great news, but we need more such news to launch growth of crypto market. Unfortunately, that is just a drop in a big ocean and there are still billions people who didn`t hear about crypto

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:50:17 PM

I'm always glad to see good news about cryptocurrencies! Hopefully, it's not fake. In India, it's an uneasy situation with cryptocurrencies and laws on the blockchain, but it'll be cool if cryptocurrencies will be legalized!
it sounds good for me personally. As far as i know that if there will be an ATM in india and that means if the regulators have been giving a permission to that Exchange to launch its crypto ATM. I would like to see the more development and update regarding this news and it will be a very interesting thing.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:13:53 PM

I think that this is a very good news that will certainly contribute to the development of cryptocurrencies. Last year, due to the ban in China, the cryptocurrency market went down significantly, but if you develop cryptocurrencies in India, it will be an excellent substitute for China.
Laxus215

Activity: 244

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:19:09 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2018, 11:03:16 AM by Laxus215

It wasn't crypto currency ATM but it was KIOSK, due to misunderstanding of term used ATM it relates with the bank and the CEO and co-founder of the unocoin got arrested by Bangalore Police. There still very unclear regulation and miss guidelines from the Indian government about crypto currency in India.

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:29:57 PM

I do not think that will be easy in india as mostly the crypto related news we read out of india is negative, mostly govt is seen trying to ban crypto in such environment how will they setup crypto atm when govt is taking crypto as illegal.?

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:35:11 PM

These are good news that are to shoot up cryptocurrency price but what we see nowadays are the opposite of what use to happen in the past. Though we hope this will bring more light to more investors to invest in cryptocurrency, it's a welcome development from Indian as a country that understand and accept cryptocurrency.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 07:44:25 PM

I'm not familiar with this exchange.  I hope they won't disappoint like bitxoxo who can put up an exchange properly for the past 3 month

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: