Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:00:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Startup Pundi X Says That it Made the ‘First Blockchain Phone Call’  (Read 224 times)
oksgvardukraine2018 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:39:49 AM

Crypto Startup Pundi X Says That it Made the ‘First Blockchain Phone Call’

Having launched a crypto-based Point-of-Sale (POS) device earlier this year with the goal of making cryptocurrency payments easier on the go, Pundi X now claims to have made the first blockchain phone call, according to a recent Medium post by the company co-founder Pitt Huang. The call was made on the startup’s newest device, called the XPhone, at the ongoing XBlockchain Summit two-day event at the Inaya Putri, Bali.

The XPhone is a blockchain phone that doesn’t use any centralized mobile carrier to function. It works on the Function X blockchain created by Pundi X. The Function X blockchain is an in-house network developed by the Pundi X team to solve some of the problems encountered with current blockchain platforms such as scalability, easy publishing of decentralized applications (dApps), and decentralization of the internet.

According to Huang, the new blockchain Function X comes with five essential components that make it a truly decentralized solution. These include the Function X OS, Function X Blockchain, Function X IPFX, FXTP Protocol, and the Function X Docker. The developers at Pundi X claim the Function X OS is built off the back of the Android OS 9.0, which makes it compatible with Android apps, making it easier for developers and users to transition to the platform. New dApps will also be easier to create and publish, the startup claims.

“Users will be able to share data in much the same way as they do online securely via the blockchain, while developers can quickly and easily publish decentralized applications via FXTP,” the post reads.
https://www.ccn.com/crypto-startup-pundi-x-says-that-it-made-the-first-blockchain-phone-call/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:00:16 AM

If this is indeed true then this is a very big deal for Blockchain technology, it would put an end to Bigbrother monitoring ones phone call. I think I need to read more about this because i have seen so many developer making claims and at the end of the day find out there are not what they painted for public or below public expectation

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:31:06 AM

so much potential of Pundi X.
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:37:38 AM

I don't know about you but this seems like yet another new thing that is trying to include as many buzz words as possible when it's actually irrelevant.

You still need carrier pylons and a network to be able to make calls so these is no way in which you could decentralize a carrier network without creating this infrastructure in a decentralized way.
Rameshvijay45

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:00:40 AM

LOL Shocked Cheesy Cheesy now new trend that was there own blockchain phone.

Function and specifications of pundi X phone was looking nice and great. Waiting to see the review of the phone and how successful this phone among pundi X phone users.

Here is another blockchain phone sirin labs project Finnely blockchain smartphone

►◄OPTHERIUM◄►
◄► Synergy of Blockchain solutions™ ►◄
https://optherium.io/
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:42:08 PM

If this is indeed true then this is a very big deal for Blockchain technology, it would put an end to Bigbrother monitoring ones phone call. I think I need to read more about this because i have seen so many developer making claims and at the end of the day find out there are not what they painted for public or below public expectation
I have always believed this is one token with a very great potential and apparently, it is one token which I believe will really do great in the long run and it is really worth holding for as long as one can.

To have something like this in place shows a team that is actually working round the clock to come up with a usable product and seeing the application of the blockchain technology as a whole. These are two solid products already when it comes to payment system and then first blockchain phone call, this is really interesting. Been holding PundiX since it got listed on Binance anyway at 25sats, and I am holding this one tight.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:00:27 PM

Pundi X is doing well with marketing but where is mass adoption of their products?
Many projects also promise great things using blockchain that will revolutionize our lives but we don't use anything until now Sad

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:11:09 PM

Pundi X is a very trustworthy coin as it has the potential to stand long in the market. It is a great to have in our coin  bank.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:16:05 PM

Having launched a crypto-based Point-of-Sale (POS) device earlier this year with the goal of making cryptocurrency payments easier on the go, Pundi X now claims to have made the first blockchain phone call, according to a recent Medium post by the company co-founder Pitt Huang. The call was made on the startup’s newest device, called the XPhone, at the ongoing XBlockchain Summit two-day event at the Inaya Putri, Bali.

The XPhone is a blockchain phone that doesn’t use any centralized mobile carrier to function. It works on the Function X blockchain created by Pundi X. The Function X blockchain is an in-house network developed by the Pundi X team to solve some of the problems encountered with current blockchain platforms such as scalability, easy publishing of decentralized applications (dApps), and decentralization of the internet.

According to Huang, the new blockchain Function X comes with five essential components that make it a truly decentralized solution. These include the Function X OS, Function X Blockchain, Function X IPFX, FXTP Protocol, and the Function X Docker. The developers at Pundi X claim the Function X OS is built off the back of the Android OS 9.0, which makes it compatible with Android apps, making it easier for developers and users to transition to the platform. New dApps will also be easier to create and publish, the startup claims.

“Users will be able to share data in much the same way as they do online securely via the blockchain, while developers can quickly and easily publish decentralized applications via FXTP,” the post reads.
https://www.ccn.com/crypto-startup-pundi-x-says-that-it-made-the-first-blockchain-phone-call/
This would be a good thing for the holders and investors of PundiX as I believe news like this would actually cause a huge demand to skyrocket for this market no doubt. However, we know the market is generally speculative at the moment, and good news sometimes like this is one of the reasons why we should focus on the long term.

If this is really true, honestly, that shows what we really need when it comes to the application of blockchain technology at work and with real life usage; I believe this would be a good thing for the crypto sphere entirely as well as for Pundi-X. Buying some on binance right away after verifying this news!
Crypdon

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:23:38 PM

I don't think this is correct, it has already been done by CRYPVISER which is a superior version of encrypted messaging and phone calls via the blockchain. There are no logs which makes it truly decentralised
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:37:37 PM

If they have came up with blockchain based smartphone that is branded as pundi x smartphone then it is a great news, may be due to overall bears in the market no body has taken any significant effect on the price of their token, once market changes i think npxs will really boom as this is solid development for me.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
hanomnom

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:28:15 AM

I cannot see the point. Who needs blockchain phone calls. I consider tha blockchain is required in fields, where it could be usefull and it is not one of them.
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:37:05 AM

Why is it better that ordinary calls? ICO virus is going into other parts of our lives, because people seem to start using blockchain where they do not need them.
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:06:40 AM

Huge amount of useless features based on blockhcain. I am happy with usual calls, why do I nee to change something convinitent for something blockchain based.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 08:16:44 AM

I always have a good feeling about the Pundi X project, their team are awesome, their project development is amazing and of course, I have invested a good amount of money on this projects. When other blockchain projecst and startup come up with some mediocre idea that has been in the field for so long and has been done by many projects before them, Pundi X always find something that outstanding and actually needed by the community and also mainstream people. Let just see how this project going, but I absolutely have a good feeling about this one.

Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:33:53 AM

not surprisingly, PundiX always provides the latest innovations in the products they plan or create. this is what makes PundiX very worthy of being on the top of the coin list and I hope this new product can be realized soon.

cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:29:06 AM

Huge amount of useless features based on blockhcain. I am happy with usual calls, why do I nee to change something convinitent for something blockchain based.

Imagine if everyone at the end of the Bronze age took this aporoach after Iron Ore was discovered abd made into usefull things where tge human race would be now?

"Iron Ore, why do we need that, bronze works fine. Iron is too difficult and time consuming to make"

PundiX sounds interesting. A project trying to disrupt an existing industry using blockchain.
This is the future.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:38:47 AM

Wow if this really becomes a reality then nothing can stop the power of blockchain technology ,thanks to graham we are able to make call through the air but with this will make it a whole new accomplishment totally ,I hopes it became successful

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:49:21 AM

I cannot see the point. Who needs blockchain phone calls. I consider tha blockchain is required in fields, where it could be usefull and it is not one of them.
i think that you are not  totally aware of the blockchain technology and why it is gaining so much popularity among people, blockchain is most secure and focused on the privacy of the user that is the reason most of companies wanted to learn more about blockchain technology and start implementing for there projects.
TamaraKul

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:21:01 AM

When we will have first woldwide blockchain network for calls, which will be better than usual network for calls, we will celebrate it, but not right now.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: