Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:55:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange listing and PR Service  (Read 20767 times)
m_konob

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:35:34 AM

I take up tp 50% our profit to them. And I'm interested in long-term agreement
Thanks
Are the prices changed, connected with situation with crypto's ?
Paschock (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:20:20 PM

I take up tp 50% our profit to them. And I'm interested in long-term agreement
Thanks
Are the prices changed, connected with situation with crypto's ?
No, we haven't any changes
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:20:58 PM

The current situation in the crypto market certainly has a very negative impact on the development of most projects from the crypto industry.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:31:46 PM

The current situation in the crypto market certainly has a very negative impact on the development of most projects from the crypto industry.
The situation in the market is indeed not the best, but this does not mean that the projects have stopped their development and whether they have ceased to be engaged in marketing. conferences are also held, listings are held on exchanges and other marketing companies!
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:34:38 PM

The situation in the market is indeed not the best, but this does not mean that the projects have stopped their development and whether they have ceased to be engaged in marketing. conferences are also held, listings are held on exchanges and other marketing companies!
many projects stop or postpone ICO fees indefinitely until market prices start to rise
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:37:45 PM

many projects stop or postpone ICO fees indefinitely until market prices start to rise
this is not surprising, because investors are afraid of losing their money, fearing an even greater drop in the market
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:28:56 PM

Does the price of listing on the stock exchange depending on its popularity? As far as I know the price of listing on exchanges is very different.
sofaflesh

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:10:20 AM

this is not surprising, because investors are afraid of losing their money, fearing an even greater drop in the market
the market is really unpredictable, the games of big players with small holders have greatly collapsed the cryptocurrency market, even many projects have stopped their development
tor9

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:38:31 AM

the market went crazy, and now there is a war, and only the strongest will survive
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:13:59 AM

the market is really unpredictable, the games of big players with small holders have greatly collapsed the cryptocurrency market, even many projects have stopped their development
Many projects either do not have sufficient amounts to pay for the listing, while others even have money cannot get to the stock exchange. since even with money it is not so easy to get on the stock exchange. Looking for some dating and connections!
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:28:30 AM

Many projects either do not have sufficient amounts to pay for the listing, while others even have money cannot get to the stock exchange. since even with money it is not so easy to get on the stock exchange. Looking for some dating and connections!
I understand that the author of this thread has the necessary contacts and contacts once he offers assistance in listing the project on the crypto exchange. if this is true and he is not a swindler - then he is a very cool man!
Tryam93

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:56:40 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2018, 06:25:43 AM by Tryam93

Are there discounts on listing at several exchanges at once?
Paschock (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:11:01 PM

Does the price of listing on the stock exchange depending on its popularity? As far as I know the price of listing on exchanges is very different.
It's depends on exchange's daily volume and popularity, yes. Different exchanges have different listing policy
Paschock (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:13:16 PM

I understand that the author of this thread has the necessary contacts and contacts once he offers assistance in listing the project on the crypto exchange. if this is true and he is not a swindler - then he is a very cool man!
Thank you very much Smiley
Yes, I have contacts, which ones helps me to speed up the consideration of the application
Paschock (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:14:44 PM

If you can skinte my price list and which projects have already been listed.
I can send them in telegram, or in PM
If you have telegram, please letter me @Arman_Hryhorian
tor9

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:05:13 AM

you are really doing the right job, thank you
only very sorry that now a lot of projects have stopped their work due to the fall of the market
Tryam93

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:30:01 AM

only very sorry that now a lot of projects have stopped their work due to the fall of the market
Now there is a very difficult period for projects, such services will always be in demand. Without listing projects simply can not work.
DiscoMan

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:48:46 AM

The fall of the market can not be eternal ... all who are seriously engaged in cryptocurrency for a long time have seen such situations many times already. Following the falls always goes growth!
Discovery2017

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:09:38 AM

Now there is a very difficult period for projects, such services will always be in demand. Without listing projects simply can not work.
Here I fully agree with you. Projects that help other crypto projects with listings on exchanges were, are and will be. You need to understand that these guys take on the lion's share of all problems associated with the conduct of negotiations and audits. Without them, this process will stop or become unbearably difficult.
sofaflesh

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:24:25 PM

The fall of the market can not be eternal ... all who are seriously engaged in cryptocurrency for a long time have seen such situations many times already. Following the falls always goes growth!
of course,after the fall, the market will grow, but the question is how long the fall will last,and the team and the project will be able to survive the long fall
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: