Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:10:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Proelio PEO [MN/POS] - controlled number of masternodes. HIGH ROI ALL TIME  (Read 1191 times)
Xedos

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:11:15 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2019, 03:46:26 PM by mprep

Any news? On beginning od April a price drop was very big and it's still drops...

Another masternode SCAM coin. Price is still droping and it looks like it will die in maybe 2 weeks. Volume is bumped by bots and selling that coin right now is very hard. Nobody cares about Proelio right now.
Let it die.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:55:45 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2019, 03:46:38 PM by mprep

I found this project today and it looks interesting. I will follow it closely because it seems to be a good investment.
Greetings and Merry Christmas!
If you are interested in as good as him you participated and investing into the project because I think the project is also very attractive for investment in the future

also i see the perspective of this project. but I met a similar idea even earlier. perhaps, the team will have a different approach to development. not the one we saw before

Another masternode SCAM coin. Price is still droping and it looks like it will die in maybe 2 weeks. Volume is bumped by bots and selling that coin right now is very hard. Nobody cares about Proelio right now.
Let it die.

It's hard now to sell a lot of coins. this is not an indication, that the project will not exist. it can exist and develop. even if at the beginning it is a low level

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Xedos

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:16:18 PM

They claim that they allow only for a 10 masternodes per month for a "steady price growth". There are currently 152 masternodes so it will give 15 months, but that coin has been announced in 10.2018 so it's 6 months ago! That's a lie.
That's why currently there is a steady price drop, just look on charts.
Xedos

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:28:55 PM

Ok 70 masternodes in October. I will add 10 masternodes to October, because as you said, you are accepting only 10.
October- 80
November - 90
December -100
January -110
February -120
March- 130
April- 140

We have a April now and number of masternodes is 152. Ouch...
On your website you didn't provide full names of you and your team (classic) just "Robert" or "David".
You just show on that chart, that you didn't do that what you claimed.
xxTraderrCashxx

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:12:05 PM

People, let's vote for "Proelio(PEO)" Our coin: "№186 https://l2rx.com/index.php?limit=50&sort=0&page=4#PEO
bitcoinsfacil

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 08:39:31 AM

During March 2019 Myce Team did a code upgrade for Proelio Blockchain that included, among other things, atomic swap support and the integration with Komodo Platform. A successful job that allowed a big step forward towards blockchain interoperability.

This can be publicly verified in the following link: https://github.com/Proeliocoin/Source-Wallet/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L6

Sadly the team running Proelio, specifically represented by Robert Hellich & Paweł Dymlang did not fulfill part of the agreement. Almost 4 months after we are still unpaid.

ProelioCoin is backed by https://www.peodevelopment.eu/

On a space where your name is everything you have, I would advise no further business with this company.
antminerguruguy

Activity: 328

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2020, 12:59:52 AM

During March 2019 Myce Team did a code upgrade for Proelio Blockchain that included, among other things, atomic swap support and the integration with Komodo Platform. A successful job that allowed a big step forward towards blockchain interoperability.

This can be publicly verified in the following link: https://github.com/Proeliocoin/Source-Wallet/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L6

Sadly the team running Proelio, specifically represented by Robert Hellich & Paweł Dymlang did not fulfill part of the agreement. Almost 4 months after we are still unpaid.

ProelioCoin is backed by https://www.peodevelopment.eu/

On a space where your name is everything you have, I would advise no further business with this company.

its annoying its a intelectual pastime I suppose trying to make 50 cents to 2 dollars a day by investing 30 or so USD but no matter how intelligent , fast, responsive and good at setting up all the requirements to be fullfilled at 80 PEO a day per masternode yet another person or group of losers?  Fail to maintain a project that works.  Why do asshats exist?  Is it manditory that ever cryptocurrency that claims to stake or masternode be complete farse with 0 intelligent people that control the project and ensure that everything stakes or masternode and works?

Why do I keep trying when everyone is such a loser?  Maybe its why people scrap together a few hundred dollars just to make a project work and make everyone like you clowns look like retards when someone trys to activate a masternode.
antminerguruguy

Activity: 328

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2020, 08:46:58 PM

PROELIO COIN

The Proelio Coin(PEO) is a PoS/Masternode based cryptocurrency.
Proelio means involvement in Latin.
Get involved in our project to achieve wealth.
We propose large profits by controlling and rationing units and masternodes.

So still no response your system is perhaps designed to be convaluted to facilitate a theft perhaps even so this automint steals peo and converts to zpeo which is locked and now cant be used great you sure have the most ignorant expectations of end users of randomness to those you figure will be able to figure this out ridiculous.

So now two masternodes dont work the peo is zpeo and locked away and I can't go back to peo what a scam.

How in the hell do I get my peo back and freed up I want out I can't trust you no one there and its turning into the evevitable scam and now the blockchain wallet is offline what a joke.

Your a joke.
GoFY
Copper Member

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2020, 02:29:18 PM

Cryptocurrency (CCY) team has prepared another coin swap. This time for Proelio (PEO).

Coins swap is managed by our discord bot - join our discord server to get informarion about swap period, ratio and to swap your coins: https://discord.gg/eEVMcbK
ProelioCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 07:00:07 PM

MASTERNODES

SPECIFICATIONS:

LINKS

About us:

MASTERNODES

MASTERNODE STATISTICS