Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:03:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling My Chairman Rank Discord Account on Big Pump Signal  (Read 106 times)
CryptoMoonian (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:22:13 AM

I'm selling my Chairman ranked discord account on Big Pump Signal (inner circle account), where you receive the coin name 3 seconds earlier than the public announcement.

No rank receives the coin eariler than the Chairman ranked Account. In other words, you'll be in the inner circle of Big Pump Signal group.

Big Pump Signal is the biggest crypto pump group.
Their volume in each pump is the biggest where they reach at least over 100 BTC in every pump.

Those who know the Chairman rank on Big Pump Signal know how much profit you could easily make.

You enter the coin before a group of over 100,000 followers + the outsiders who come in after them

So you can easily make significant profit in every pump they make.

You'll get the Chairman ranked discord account + the email associated with it + the password.

Price is reasonable for serious buyers.

If you are serious,
Contact me here, or you can contact me on telegram @CryptoMoonian
CryptoMoonian (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:36:01 PM

Up
Brixx

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:15:26 PM

Don't trust this guy lol. I'm the initial seller of the account. He just want to resell or to scam someone. You can check out my thread where he asked me about the account. Next day, he opened this thread lol https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5044068
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: