Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:38:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long have you been with crypto?  (Read 180 times)
NZEXToken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:44:16 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 10:58:37 AM by NZEXToken

How long have you been with crypto? What problems you are facing in Crypto?
New Zone InterTrade FZE came into existence in the year 2008. However, New Zone InterTrade FZE have entered the cryptoworld as New Zone in the year 2018. Why the crypto route? Because we feel that there are a lot of problems with the traditional commodity trading methods and we are here to solve it.

aleksnutis

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:59:44 AM

How long have you been with crypto? What problems you are facing in Crypto?
New Zone InterTrade FZE came into existence in the year 2008. However, New Zone InterTrade FZE have entered the cryptoworld as New Zone in the year 2018. Why the crypto route? Because we feel that there are a lot of problems with the traditional commodity trading methods and we are here to solve it.

The biggest challenge facing the cryptocurrency community is the manipulation of cryptocurrency prices and the security and openness of exchanges. I have been in cryptocurrency for over a year, and these problems remain unchanged.
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 08:04:56 AM

I'm in crypto beginning with November 2017. The biggest problems are unawareness of trading and scam projects.

heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:06:10 AM

I have been in cryptocurrency since 2014. even though I only worked as a bounty hunter but I really didn't like the fluctuations of the crypto movement, because I wasn't a trader.
bazar111

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:08:47 AM

I have been in crypto since the beginning of the 2017 year, and that was very good and profitable years I can say). The main problems are many scam ico projects and security of crypto exchanges.
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:11:09 AM

How long have you been with crypto?
Not so long about 2-3 years now.

What problems you are facing in Crypto?
Before my emotion is my main problem that I face.
Every time I see the market goes down, I'm depending on it and that cause me to panic sell.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:17:28 AM

I have been with crypto since the beginning first quarter of this year and that was when crypto started nosediving and it hasn't gotten a bit better which is one of the problem I encountered which is not good as a beginner and several other fake ICOs which is sabotaging the real concept and idea of cryptocurrency followed by some complications brought about by the monster called Kyc because to my best understanding crypto is about anonymity, then some ICO requires Kyc for bounty in which I think is a guise by the team not to pay bounties because not everyone will agree to do Kyc because you don't know where your documents is going on the other side of the computer
learntonoob
Copper Member

Activity: 85

FinanceX Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 08:53:57 AM

Almost 1 year and knowledge is still the most important thing I want to dig deeply into.

Maximal-Ether

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:12:40 AM

Enough to understand all the subtleties of cryptocurrency. Therefore, I increasingly try to calculate and analyze everything. And I wish everyone the same. The more we learn, the more we will gain experience.
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:15:13 AM

I have been in crypto since about a very last year when bitcoin cost only $ 4000.  The main problem I faced is the lack of understanding from family and friends, who believed that cryptocurrency is a scam and tried to talk me out of it.
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:17:18 AM

I have been in the crypto field since last 2 years. But, I am very unhappy with this market as still, I have not got any eye-catching income. But, I have not lost my faith upon my investment.
jazz1984

Activity: 392
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:24:37 AM

Almost 1 year and knowledge is still the most important thing I want to dig deeply into.
I subscribe to the above, the lack of knowledge and huge flows of information, most of which are absolutely useless, is the main problem that we face every day in crypto.
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:25:39 AM

I have only been in the crypto world for a year and so many things I have gained, it is difficult to be able to plunge and have many advantages, wrestle in the world of crypto able to manage my own finances without the interference of third parties. There are obstacles, but not a burden, but a challenge to conquer.

Brawnsugar

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:27:35 AM

I've been in the space for exactly 1 year and 3 months 9 weeks 6 days Grin. It's been practically the same things we've been grappling with, market ups and downs, scam ICOs, price manipulations, etc. Made huge gains in one day, lost it to the market the next day. It's been such a ride, an interesting one at that.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 09:29:16 AM

I've been involved with cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) since late 2012 and I've joined this forum in 2013.
I'm personally not facing any problems, I'm glad that the Bitcoin price is somewhat stable actually. Volatility has been really low lately.

These recent drops don't really faze me, I'm used to it by now...

shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:37:06 AM

well me is almost 2 years involved with cryptos, last year was a good market I can earned much that time, but now we face the bad market and my cryptos that I hold is losing, I'm so disappointed, but it's ok I'm hoping in the next year will recover.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:45:31 AM

I myself have participated in Crypto since 2015, and I am currently investing in Altcoin and in the ICO project to benefit from it, and also participating in prize giving.
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:46:59 AM

Actually at least 1 year. But i need more time for experience. I face a lots of problems like hacking or wallet things. I think time is very important in crypto world , if you had a case in sometime you can solve that case.

fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:52:29 AM

Its been two years now, i was a trader, till i know about bounty and airdrop, ive doing airdrop and bounty since early 2017. Both, trading and bounty/airdrop is a good source of income
jsquad

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:57:39 AM

I being involve in crypto for 2 months, need more knowledge in this field and hoping to earn by participating in any available Airdrop. my only problem is awareness of scam projects which are legit or not.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: