Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:55:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Margin Trading  (Read 436 times)
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:49:46 AM

ROI stands for returns on investment, it show you how many % you have gain from your capital. However, margin trading is a high risk activity and not for the weak hearts. Hence, please practise and be more familiar with crypto trading if you really want to try.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 02:47:43 AM

The ROI depend on the level leverage that we use, with higher leverage will be offer higher ROI but also the risk will be higher. Just like in Bitmex platform that offer leverage from 1x to 100x , so each level leverage will be give different ROI and different level risk. For beginner trader is better only use leverage 1-5x only and not more. Although we are a professional trader is not recommended to use more than 10x leverage because that too risky and will be not different with gambling.

manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:05:23 AM

Margin trading can be promising higher profit than spot trading but also with higher risk. The ROI will be based on trading balance, leverage and the volatility of the asset.  Metatrader platform is recommended to use in margin trading because will be easy to know how many profit and loss for each all open potition just by drag it. 

wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:54:57 AM

For margin trading is better to do that in futures trading platform like in Bitmex and Gate.io than in CFDs trading platform. Because in futures trading we trade with others trader and that platform provide leverage start from 1x leverage, but in CFDs the leverage too high up to 1 : 500. There are calculator in that platform to check the ROI by use  different leverage.

cryptocointrade.com

Activity: 87
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 02:33:45 PM

What is the ROI on margin trading BTC or any other cryptocurrency for that matter?

There is no given ROI for margin trading. It like all trading, dynamic markets. You create your own ROI and the potential is limitless.

What is margin Trading?

So, basically, margin trading is another name for trading with borrowed funds.

It enables traders to enhance their profits on successful trades as the amount invested can be substantially bigger than what they can realistically afford to trade with.

The word “margin” refers to the amount of trader’s personal funds in his margin account (collateral). Naturally, the bigger the collateral, the more funds trader can borrow from the exchange to leverage.

In cryptocurrency margin trading, investors can leverage 2:1 (2x), 3:1 (3x), 20:1 (20x), or even 100:1 (100x) ratio, depending on the platform and the amount of risk they are willing to take.

But, obviously, margin trading is a very risky business, and the same way as it can generate hefty profits, it can engender serious losses for traders embarking on such an adventure.

Cryptocurrency exchanges enabling margin trading differ in many aspects, such as liquidity, leverage, interest rate, fees, trading pairs, etc. This time we are going to compare the four of them:

Bitfinex
Kraken
BitMEX
Huobi
Read the complete article about crypto margin trading platforms.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:00:06 PM

What is the ROI on margin trading BTC or any other cryptocurrency for that matter?
I know about margin but I will never participate in it. margin is really a game of chance, it's like gambling and I'm a person who doesn't like to gamble.
I want to invest with a high percentage of winnings based on my analytical talent, not vague clicks. margin has a very high risk and thousands of people committed suicide because of it.My advice is to stay away from it, it's not a good way to make money.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:16:14 AM

When i use calculator in futures trading platform, i think margin trading is very risky because our trading balance can be going to zero. In this situation of crypto market that all crypto in the bottom, look much better to trade in spot market. Margin trading is only option trade if the market in bearish trend.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
Noa_Amable

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:08:18 PM

it's simple - trade big volumes using small money.
if you lose - well, that's trading, it is not a easy job.
if you win - you win 10 or 20 or 400 times more
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:42:40 PM

The transactions you do with the Margin transactions will certainly provide you with a serious and beautiful return, but you shouldn't forget that the risk of losing your money in such transactions will be quite high. On the other hand, there is also the risk of losing all of your main money in margin operations. Therefore, I suggest that people who do not have any experience do not do so.
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:46:35 PM

The transactions you do with the Margin transactions will certainly provide you with a serious and beautiful return, but you shouldn't forget that the risk of losing your money in such transactions will be quite high. On the other hand, there is also the risk of losing all of your main money in margin operations. Therefore, I suggest that people who do not have any experience do not do so.
Its just like trading what's not yours and just return to the owners afterwards. I personally don't like how marginal trading works because you are trying to double your risk on some aspect since you are borrowing and trying to continue your loss in the market marginal trading does not work with the kind of market we have right now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:08:16 PM

It is very easy to liquidated and how much you want to leverage  depends on your risk tolerance.  Bitmex offers up to 100x leverage which creates a huge risk but offers a huge reward as well.  I've seen friends lose very large amounts in a short amount of time so be careful.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:51:09 PM

Its just like trading what's not yours and just return to the owners afterwards. I personally don't like how marginal trading works because you are trying to double your risk on some aspect since you are borrowing and trying to continue your loss in the market marginal trading does not work with the kind of market we have right now.
Many people are not in favor of margin trading like you but it will be good when you are good at your research and analysis. When markets behave as per your expectations then there could be plenty of chances for you to make big money from margin trading. At the same time, you may lose big in opposite markets and that too may happen in very short period of time itself.

Yes, margin trading will add extra risks to your trading hence not using it is always recommended but it will be good for professional kind of higher end traders.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:30:32 AM

Only about 20% of trader make money from margin trading because of leverage that make the risk higher. With leverage we can increase the percentace of profit but also the percentace of losses will increase too, for example we use 5x leverage, if the price going up 10% and we been make open potition long so we will make profit 50% , but if the price going down 10% we will loss 50%. So margin trading just similar betting.

rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:40:21 AM

Margin trading has a high risk if you cannot understand the margin level. Need perseverance to succeed in margin trading, and also good money management.
If not, you will lose all your funds in an instant. I prefer to trade without margin, where you can be more relaxed in trading.
high risk certainly has good potential benefits. so all trade is very dependent on the ability of each actor, if we are able and master all types of trade, all choices can have a good side. crypto trading is only intended for traders who are able to control the market. so those who don't understand, don't enter in any form of trade.

Noa_Amable

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:37:19 PM

Margin trading has a high risk if you cannot understand the margin level. Need perseverance to succeed in margin trading, and also good money management.
If not, you will lose all your funds in an instant. I prefer to trade without margin, where you can be more relaxed in trading.
high risk certainly has good potential benefits. so all trade is very dependent on the ability of each actor, if we are able and master all types of trade, all choices can have a good side. crypto trading is only intended for traders who are able to control the market. so those who don't understand, don't enter in any form of trade.

crypto was quite an adventurous and tricky thing. margin trading on crypto could be 1:200 times tricky  Grin
cryptocointrade.com

Activity: 87
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 02:14:31 PM

The ROI on margin trading BTC is margin times more than spot trading.

So
ROI is 3 times higher if you use 3*margin than if you did spot trading.
HOWEVER
The same goes in the opposite direction. Your loss will be 3 times as much also.

Read more about margin trading and what platforms you can use for crypto margin trading.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:36:12 PM

I won't advice you to trade on margin unless you are an expert which it seems you are not because an expect will know what is margin trade. Margin trade in crypto is just like trading on forex where you can set stop limit and so on, with margin trade, you can get a lot of profit if you can predict the market well bit if not, you can as well loss all your coin at your very before, so the ball is in your court to make a choice on which kind of trading you want to embark on.
roycilik
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1971

1% Skill 99% Luck :v

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 07:29:53 AM

Only about 20% of trader make money from margin trading because of leverage that make the risk higher. With leverage we can increase the percentace of profit but also the percentace of losses will increase too, for example we use 5x leverage, if the price going up 10% and we been make open potition long so we will make profit 50% , but if the price going down 10% we will loss 50%. So margin trading just similar betting.
I agree with your statement about the calculation of Leverage
but I disagree if margin trading similar to betting, margin trading can be referred to as a loan fund (leverage)
You must be able to manage funds carefully in margin accounts, when your trade is nearing the threshold of Liquidation Price you must take action immediately, whether do cut loss or transfer funds to the margin account (if you do not want your account forced into liquidation)

Maybe you mean the similarity between margin trading and gambling is in terms of risk :v

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Noa_Amable

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:21:22 PM

I won't advice you to trade on margin unless you are an expert which it seems you are not because an expect will know what is margin trade. Margin trade in crypto is just like trading on forex where you can set stop limit and so on, with margin trade, you can get a lot of profit if you can predict the market well bit if not, you can as well loss all your coin at your very before, so the ball is in your court to make a choice on which kind of trading you want to embark on.

many newbies start with 1:400 leverage and want to make a million for one night.
it's better to educate people, to show them how to trade with margin.
but high leverage is a tricky thing, it's really a rare thing to find a reliable broker with high leverage.
EU regulation now allows really low leverages while unregulated brokers can offer even 1:2000 leverage. but unregulated brokers are so...unregulated.
valheru

Activity: 487
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:44:29 AM

Margin trading is a very profitable and fast profit trading method You have a much higher chance of earning than normal trading But I don't recommend this trading method because it's risky and dangerous. In fact, it is a system based on luck rather than trade. I remember that in the past there was a Poloniex that providing margin trading, but now there is no margin trading on Poloniex. I'm sorry if I know wrong about Poloniex. I enter the Poloniex 2 months ago lastly.

R.R.L.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: