Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:06:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][LYFE - Wellness Rewards and Gamification]🔥🔥  (Read 23729 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptocoSt
Copper Member

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:58:04 PM

Fitness Industry is very big and vast in traditional business but yet there is no major competition in blockchain. The basic MVP looks good. They Lyfe team has worked on basic product and presented it, which shows they are serious fo the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:45:18 AM

LYFE TOKEN SALE IS FINALLY COMPLETED!!
93% OF HARD CAP REACHED!!
I want to congratulate all LYFE supporters!
The remaining 7% of the tokens will be distributed periodically to you, our loyal supporters and holders

why i can't see this news of the official site? can post a link or something?

How much is the hardcap?

every ico that reach the hard cap,especially in this harsh time, is great
zulistt

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:35:49 PM

How much is the hardcap?

You can check in here : https://launchpad.tokenomy.com/lyfe or join telegram group LYFE about information this project i think this project very awesome..!!
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:28:59 PM

How much is the hardcap?

You can check in here : https://launchpad.tokenomy.com/lyfe or join telegram group LYFE about information this project i think this project very awesome..!!

wow!
they have sold almost every tokens! And raised almost 10 million dollars.

Too bad that i'm too late, not only for the bounty, but for the ico too..
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 01:16:41 AM

How much is the hardcap?

wow!
they have sold almost every tokens! And raised almost 10 million dollars.

Too bad that i'm too late, not only for the bounty, but for the ico too..
yeaaah

Because you also use the W12 project campaign and the ICO LYFE project is only about 1 month, maybe if I'm not wrong.
I also participated in ICO LYFE when the price was 7.5 Gwei but unfortunately Ethereum went down in price ... ahhhhh maannnn !!!

Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:13:28 AM

let's support this great project so that the future can achieve success as we all expect and hope that ICO can be achieved with maximum results. Good luck is always LYFE.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:55:55 AM

let's support this great project so that the future can achieve success as we all expect and hope that ICO can be achieved with maximum results. Good luck is always LYFE.
the more support there is, the more enthusiastic the team to develop this project, what is the hope of the team for this project will definitely be achieved in the future. hopefully LYFE will always develop in the future.

zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:14:21 AM

the more support there is, the more enthusiastic the team to develop this project, what is the hope of the team for this project will definitely be achieved in the future. hopefully LYFE will always develop in the future.
Okay, we will support LYFE, but the fact is that the new Bounty LYFE was launched after HardCap.

What is the bounty function?
What are the benefits of LYFE holding a Bounty after Hardcap?

Regards
zxl912157
lunnatic

Activity: 1190

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:18:44 AM

Okay, we will support LYFE, but the fact is that the new Bounty LYFE was launched after HardCap.

Regards
zxl912157
this is a good opportunity for you to get a clear reward, maybe LYFE would like to introduce if their project exists,
and it's ready to be entered by outside investors in the private sale, hopefully the LYFE bounty is clearly paid

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
zxl912157

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:11:22 AM

Regards
zxl912157
this is a good opportunity for you to get a clear reward, maybe LYFE would like to introduce if their project exists,
and it's ready to be entered by outside investors in the private sale, hopefully the LYFE bounty is clearly paid
That is certain, because I want to get the results of my work that is not in vain.
You also definitely know that Bounty is now a lot that is not paid because the ICO failed.

LYFE, 94% of sales can be said to be successful, hopefully in addition to paying right on the Bounty, these coins also don't become Shit Coin when listing on the Exchange!
UstadSoleh

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:01:55 AM

Regards
zxl912157
That is certain, because I want to get the results of my work that is not in vain.
You also definitely know that Bounty is now a lot that is not paid because the ICO failed.

LYFE, 94% of sales can be said to be successful, hopefully in addition to paying right on the Bounty, these coins also don't become Shit Coin when listing on the Exchange!
this is an extraordinary project the managing team is also very great, hopefully all in the future it will run smoothly without obstacles, and the results obtained by the participants are also satisfying.

crypt0sc0pe

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:20:00 AM

How much are your employees getting paid? Are employees going to be paid in tokens? If so, do they have a lockup period before they can sell in the open market?
lunnatic

Activity: 1190

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:13:44 AM

Regards
zxl912157

our hope in advancing and following the Lyfe bounty is that, because the number of coins is useless in the wallet and the work is in vain, I suggest participating in Lyfe, because I'm sure this coin will not become trash Smiley

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:21:17 PM

Regards
zxl912157

this is an extraordinary project the managing team is also very great, hopefully all in the future it will run smoothly without obstacles, and the results obtained by the participants are also satisfying.
so from that I chose Lyfe to join in the bounty program, I am sure that in the future Lyfe will enter the top exchanger

CryptocoSt
Copper Member

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:45:30 PM

I would say Lyfe isnt the only game in town here but the concept is certainly decent and it clearly makes sense why blockchain would benefit a model like this. Its similar I suppose to credit card rewards- but for health.
u_chiha

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:16:33 AM

Congratulations to the winners of lyfe referral program! The top 5 people have won tickets to Tokyo, Singapore, and Bali. And the top 10 will all win bonus Lyfe tokens!
zxl912157

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:10:09 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 02:33:29 AM by zxl912157

Regards
zxl912157

our hope in advancing and following the Lyfe bounty is that, because the number of coins is useless in the wallet and the work is in vain, I suggest participating in Lyfe, because I'm sure this coin will not become trash Smiley
Even now LYFE can be said to be garbage because what do you try?

You can see for the LYFE token, the ICO is issued at the price of 7 Satoshi, but when Ethereum is around 200 USD.
And now Ethereum is at 90 USD, surely LYFE loses its price, Garbage, Garbage and Garbage. LOL
Planton

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:39:03 AM

Regards
zxl912157

Even now LYFE can be said to be garbage because what do you try?

You can see for the LYFE token, the ICO is issued at the price of 7 Gwei, but when Ethereum is around 200 USD.
And now Ethereum is at 90 USD, surely LYFE loses its price, Garbage, Garbage and Garbage. LOL
all teams will definitely provide a good thing for the participants here, must remain optimistic that later lyfe tokens will provide many benefits as possible for now indeed must be patient.
monero.org

Activity: 48
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:22:14 PM

Sold out already?

I gotta say its really an impressive project.  App developers will be monetizing thru this project.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:55:17 AM

the team in this project is a great team so they can develop this project well, and satisfying results can be achieved here, hopefully in the future this project will be developed better and will provide many more benefits.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: