Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:05:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][LYFE - Wellness Rewards and Gamification]🔥🔥  (Read 23729 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:29:51 PM

hopefully in the future all will always run smoothly and achieve satisfactory results, and ico will also be able to achieve the targeted results

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RAJSALLIN

Activity: 665
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:06:06 AM

Good day. I participated in generosity. Is the bounty over? Thanks!
The bounty will end on January 31, it looks like you can still follow it, and register in the Lyfe bounty thread
Where do you see it if bounty will end on Jan, 31? On bounty thread, last week was Dec 25-31, which already ended.
WEEK 4 - DECEMBER 25 - DECEMBER 31,2018

hopefully in the future all will always run smoothly and achieve satisfactory results, and ico will also be able to achieve the targeted results
What do you mean? I heard they successfully raised 94% from ICO which already successful.

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
UstadSoleh

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:40:08 AM

the project is successful because it is managed by a great team, and for the future this project will provide many benefits for all, hoping the team will always develop this project well.

Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:36:52 PM

Hi
Can I get a brief explanation of who will pay for the activities of athletes, for example. If they will use the app on your platform.
Thanks

As far as I know they will earn tokens from the app if they complete challenges.

It is interesting. But who will pay for it. How is mantetization? Because, can not appear from the air. In order to take, you must first, that someone put.
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:58:36 AM

hope the team will develop this project well so that in the future it will provide many benefits for all of them, and hope that in the future it will run alnacr as expected token can enter the market at a high price.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:59:02 AM

the project is successful because it is managed by a great team, and for the future this project will provide many benefits for all, hoping the team will always develop this project well.

The project is successful only based on the developments they do not on the basis of the amount they raised during crowd safe. We need to progress their update in order to get updates from the team.

u_chiha

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:46:22 PM

I just found out there is an interesting program from Lyfe to keep the price of Lyfe tokens.
hold your Lyfe token during 15 January - 15 February 2019 and WIN 100 GRAMS of GOLD !!and total 50 MILLIONS LYFE TOKENS !!
Tatsiana07

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:28:54 PM

LYFE aims to promote a healthy lifestyle through wellness tasks and Lyfe Rewards as an open platform for various fitness and health apps. And this is good. Nowadays, a healthy lifestyle is relevant. The team has chosen the right direction.

UstadSoleh

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:01:15 AM

and this project looks very promising so hopefully what has been planned by the team will run smoothly and will provide maximum results for the participants who join here and this project will provide many benefits for a bright future.

rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:13:26 AM

It seems like there will be a lot of benefits provided by Lyfe if you have held the token and can hold it, hopefully it will increase the price in the market and give you what you expect

Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:25:49 AM

It seems like there will be a lot of benefits provided by Lyfe if you have held the token and can hold it, hopefully it will increase the price in the market and give you what you expect
Lyfe will enter the Tokenomy exchange, maybe this is a pretty good first step,
but I hope LYFE can also enter Hotbit, Indodax and even Binance, this will make LYFE more attractive to traders

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
NDX-AKA

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:38:52 AM

Lyfe will enter the Tokenomy exchange, maybe this is a pretty good first step,
but I hope LYFE can also enter Hotbit, Indodax and even Binance, this will make LYFE more attractive to traders
It must be the hope of all of us, but seeing the current market conditions maybe the team must think hard but what is the future plan of our team does not yet know that hopefully the lyfe tokens can be marketed at a great price.
boltz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:11:30 PM

I love to see the bitcointalk community appreciates my work.  I hope I will deliver more threads like this one in the near future. Thanks guys for the feedback and also thanks to LYFE as they are such a solid project.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
LyfeHealth

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:02:55 AM

9 January 2019 is the last day to complain all your issue. Thank you:smiley: Please all the issue pm @sayalyfe ,what is your issue and all the link of your work

Please find the final winner and stakes announcement through this sheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TbMmZ41hKVVofxYoszBzGXU4yj1WnZ5OzvoTtM6OLsk/edit?usp=sharing

Lyfe and Bounty team has checked your entry and work, one by one to make sure that stakes are awarded fairly.  Make sure you read through our terms and conditions in our Bounty BitcoinTalk Page.

We will do the first distribution on 31th January 2019. Subsequent Reward will be distributed on every 14th of the month to the wallet that you have registered.
For example: You got 3M Lyfe token, so you will receive Lyfe token 10% of 3M = 300k Lyfe token on 31 January.
the next distribution are
14 February 2019
14 March 2019 until the last distribution on 14 October 2019
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:46:10 AM

9 January 2019 is the last day to complain all your issue. Thank you:smiley: Please all the issue pm @sayalyfe ,what is your issue and all the link of your work

Please find the final winner and stakes announcement through this sheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TbMmZ41hKVVofxYoszBzGXU4yj1WnZ5OzvoTtM6OLsk/edit?usp=sharing

Lyfe and Bounty team has checked your entry and work, one by one to make sure that stakes are awarded fairly.  Make sure you read through our terms and conditions in our Bounty BitcoinTalk Page.

We will do the first distribution on 31th January 2019. Subsequent Reward will be distributed on every 14th of the month to the wallet that you have registered.
For example: You got 3M Lyfe token, so you will receive Lyfe token 10% of 3M = 300k Lyfe token on 31 January.
the next distribution are
14 February 2019
14 March 2019 until the last distribution on 14 October 2019
this is good news, of course, from the team for the participants who joined here, hopefully all will run smoothly for distribution and the results that will be received by the participants are also in line with expectations, tokens provide amazingly profitable results.

DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:04:32 AM

LYFE today will add TOKENOMY EXCHANGE
24 January 2019,  3PM (GMT +8)
https://twitter.com/LyfeToken/status/1088332601431973889

boltz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:16:15 PM

Lyfe Ratings - https://icobench.com/ico/lyfe  Grin

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 597

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 03:24:32 PM

Great volume on Tokenomy. I didn't know about Tokenomy but because of Lyfe project I came to learn about it. Its a successful trading day.

ICObench didn't they gave this a higher rating? The project is solid and ICO was a success that lasted only for few days since investors had almost bought all the tokens.

UstadSoleh

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:06:14 AM

Great volume on Tokenomy. I didn't know about Tokenomy but because of Lyfe project I came to learn about it. Its a successful trading day.

ICObench didn't they gave this a higher rating? The project is solid and ICO was a success that lasted only for few days since investors had almost bought all the tokens.
other than that, because the team that manages this project always works with compactness and enthusiasm so that success is easy to achieve, hopefully later lyfe tokens will provide many benefits for the future.

NDX-AKA

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:00:14 AM

other than that, because the team that manages this project always works with compactness and enthusiasm so that success is easy to achieve, hopefully later lyfe tokens will provide many benefits for the future.
everyone is looking forward to the best if I may know where the token will list? Hopefully it will be in a big market and the price also gives a lot of benefits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: