Bitcoin Forum
June 10, 2024, 12:29:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 8 reasons to start playing blockchain games  (Read 16031 times)
btc_love (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:37:48 PM

These games are still in rudimentary stages, more suitable for kids. That's why I haven't actually played any although I know a few of them. Also, you do need to invest some in order to start playing.

That's why I do not play such games. Perhaps in the future they will have much more opportunities and I will turn my attention to them.
I think that gambling remains a gambling, it does not matter to play for paper money or for cryptocurrency. If a person is too passionate, then with a probability of 100% he will lose everything.
I know only the game of cryptokitties. This is an investment game that takes up all your time and the profit does not match the time spent. Game for children

I would doubt that. There are way more crypto games. You can google it and you will find
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:42:20 PM

Thinking yet? Let me help you.

You should start playing blockchain games, because:

1. In contrast to usual video games you owe products you bought for your game. And blockchain controls all the operations;
2. You don’t need to invest money to start earning;
3. You earn crypto;
4. It’s only in your hands. Nobody can influences your chances to win. It’s just you and your gaming skills: the better you play the more you earn (up to $3k);
5. There is trading too;
6. You have more possibilities to earn;
7. Competition is low. You can make a good profit just being professional;
8. DApps users number will be growing comparing to traders.
I never tried playing blockchain games to be honest. It's just that I didn't have time  to look on it. May you suggest one blockchain game you really want to play? About your 8 reasons, I don't think a low competition is a positive than a negative. I believe it's better to have competition to keep the game going and exciting.
btc_love (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:52:58 PM

1. In contrast to usual video games you owe products you bought for your game. And blockchain controls all the operations;
3. You earn crypto;
4. It’s only in your hands. Nobody can influences your chances to win. It’s just you and your gaming skills: the better you play the more you earn (up to $3k);
5. There is trading too;
I never tried playing blockchain games to be honest. It's just that I didn't have time  to look on it. May you suggest one blockchain game you really want to play? About your 8 reasons, I don't think a low competition is a positive than a negative. I believe it's better to have competition to keep the game going and exciting.

that is right, there should be concurrence. Thus games will be more popular
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:04:38 PM

very interesting, and must be tried, if the top priority is skill, this will be a big job for gamers. I am sure this will be big and should be a recommendation for gamers around the world
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:11:59 PM

These games are still in rudimentary stages, more suitable for kids. That's why I haven't actually played any although I know a few of them. Also, you do need to invest some in order to start playing.

That's why I do not play such games. Perhaps in the future they will have much more opportunities and I will turn my attention to them.
I think that gambling remains a gambling, it does not matter to play for paper money or for cryptocurrency. If a person is too passionate, then with a probability of 100% he will lose everything.
I know only the game of cryptokitties. This is an investment game that takes up all your time and the profit does not match the time spent. Game for children

I would doubt that. There are way more crypto games. You can google it and you will find
Have you seen the crypto games that achieves a lot of popularity among the crypto users? Crypto kitties was only a short hype crypto games after a lot of people have been realizing about the truth of cryptokitties is not more than just a shild's game. Remember nexium has released its game too but it's already delisted from steam.
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:11:26 PM

I think it's only the beginning of blockchain -based games. Now they aren't attractive for me, but the reasons you gave looks equitable, so i go to try it.
btc_love (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:02:28 PM

Have you seen the crypto games that achieves a lot of popularity among the crypto users? Crypto kitties was only a short hype crypto games after a lot of people have been realizing about the truth of cryptokitties is not more than just a shild's game. Remember nexium has released its game too but it's already delisted from steam.

ok. let me tell you just a couple of names: gods unchained, wizards one, hash rush, crypto horse etc

so there are a lot of them
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:12:03 PM

very interesting, and must be tried, if the top priority is skill, this will be a big job for gamers. I am sure this will be big and should be a recommendation for gamers around the world
It's also my first time reading about this type of a game where you can possibly earned while enjoying the game, first comes first serve basis and skills will be your investment, might also have real money involved but if the developers will be able to unlock the benefits and gamers will be able to enjoy it lots of things can happen as blockchain will be more popular and be usable from this venue.
annajacob92

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:52:00 PM

Their combination is a new sphere on the cryptomarket and I am sure that their success will be so high because Blockchain is very popular now as a crypto.
dadisde
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:56:09 PM

Gaming industry is one of the fastest growing sectors at the moment. The combination of blockchain technology and gaming industry is bringing the whole crypto space on a new level. There are a lot of potential crypto users in the gaming sphere.
anatolykarpov

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:01:35 PM

There are some betting games which is playing with cryptrocurrencies.
There is no sense about your post sadly.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
romeolopez21

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:17:49 PM

All of them are logic and cool to be in this list. I prefer the majority of them because for my they are very interesting for analyzing the crypto market.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
btc_love (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:02:39 PM

All of them are logic and cool to be in this list. I prefer the majority of them because for my they are very interesting for analyzing the crypto market.

I've made a collection with games. So hope you will find something you need https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games
Allenz

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:05:12 PM

I am not completely with you here, as you actually need some money to start playing, though the amount can be comparably small, I agree.

coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:31:05 PM

All the mentioned benefits are valid and blockchain gains has huge potential for being a serious market.
Beside the benefits there is downside as well.
The biggest problem with gaming on the blockchain is speed. It is just too slow.
greennesslatern

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:57:08 PM

3. You earn crypto;
5. There is trading too;

UPD

I've noticed a lot of people here want to know how to find blockchain games. That is why I've created product hunt collection with new blockchain games. Hope it will be useful for you  Cheesy

https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games
the whole post and the update is very useful, thank you
btc_love (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:30:50 AM

3. You earn crypto;
5. There is trading too;

UPD

I've noticed a lot of people here want to know how to find blockchain games. That is why I've created product hunt collection with new blockchain games. Hope it will be useful for you  Cheesy

the whole post and the update is very useful, thank you

glad to know it is useful
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:17:58 AM

3. You earn crypto;
5. There is trading too;

UPD

Quite a good post but you lied about not investing anything and being able to earn up to $3k. I checked the link and the games there are not free you’re going to invest some money into it, just like one Crypto Kitties or whatever they called it, seems like you will be buying kitties in the game and then taking care of them and at the end you get rewards.

So tell me how does that make it free? None of them are free, and anything free wouldn’t earn you that much cause you will be thinking how the devs/team will be making their income if its free.
ninobtcx

Activity: 418
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:04:37 AM

How about DappRadar top Games chart.
btc_love (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:49:31 AM

3. You earn crypto;
5. There is trading too;

UPD

Quite a good post but you lied about not investing anything and being able to earn up to $3k. I checked the link and the games there are not free you’re going to invest some money into it, just like one Crypto Kitties or whatever they called it, seems like you will be buying kitties in the game and then taking care of them and at the end you get rewards.

So tell me how does that make it free? None of them are free, and anything free wouldn’t earn you that much cause you will be thinking how the devs/team will be making their income if its free.

Saying free I mean that some projects launch airdrops for early users
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: