Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:52:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 8 reasons to start playing blockchain games  (Read 16031 times)
CreamIce

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:05:33 AM

This sounds bizarre to me, honestly.

You don’t need to invest money to start earning

I am not even sure what you meant with this.
Lets say its true to some extent, still, why would someone offer you income without any investment. Another scam in the making.
btc_love (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:15:31 AM

This sounds bizarre to me, honestly.

You don’t need to invest money to start earning

I am not even sure what you meant with this.
Lets say its true to some extent, still, why would someone offer you income without any investment. Another scam in the making.

some projects launch airdrops for early players.

please read thread messages
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:18:15 PM

This is the new trend today and there is a big potential that it will pump the market.  I just hope that the scammers will not create a scam version of this new blockchain because they use everything that became trending in the market.
trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:23:02 PM

This is the new trend today and there is a big potential that it will pump the market.  I just hope that the scammers will not create a scam version of this new blockchain because they use everything that became trending in the market.

how blockchain can spread around the world? my personal opinion that gaming will adopt this industry faster than any other. Also I am believe that such industries as supply chains, voting have a bright future with this tech.
btc_love (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:15:57 PM

how blockchain can spread around the world? my personal opinion that gaming will adopt this industry faster than any other. Also I am believe that such industries as supply chains, voting have a bright future with this tech.

by the way, that is a great argument! blockchain games are easy to play and it's much more interesting. nice to meet a game player here!
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:57:37 PM

2. You don’t need to invest money to start earning;

I guess there is a misconception on this one.  Not all blockchain games are free.  There are some blockchain games that require us to spend a certain amount of money to start playing, though they might have sample stuff that is only to give us a view of the game and later unable to play the game because the sample stuff expires.  So this should be omitted from the reason to start playing blockchain game.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:01:54 PM

Today, you can start playing games on the blockchain. Of course, you can also earn money on this, as far as I remember, there was already a similar game like crypto kittens, so I think that in general it can help.
Hudora

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:05:29 AM

Thinking yet? Let me help you.

You should start playing blockchain games, because:

1. In contrast to usual video games you owe products you bought for your game. And blockchain controls all the operations;
3. You earn crypto;
4. It’s only in your hands. Nobody can influences your chances to win. It’s just you and your gaming skills: the better you play the more you earn (up to $3k);
5. There is trading too;
6. You have more possibilities to earn;
7. Competition is low. You can make a good profit just being professional;
8. DApps users number will be growing comparing to traders.

UPD

I've noticed a lot of people here want to know how to find blockchain games. That is why I've created product hunt collection with new blockchain games. Hope it will be useful for you  Cheesy

https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

Every game has certain random element. Sometimes it is about chosing the oponent. When you are weaker, there is no way for you to win.
btc_love (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:24:03 AM

Today, you can start playing games on the blockchain. Of course, you can also earn money on this, as far as I remember, there was already a similar game like crypto kittens, so I think that in general it can help.

there are a lot of games like crypto kitties. they call it collectibles. it means that you collect some unique items that have their own price. and no one else have the same item as yours
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:27:28 AM

I wonder why do not you showed a dark side of these games? There are thousands of clones of kittens and most of players are not profitable at all.
delton22

Activity: 345
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 10:29:28 AM

of cos there are so many blockchain games currently going on. where you play bets, games and tournaments and you earn cryptocurrencies or maybe any other digital assets such as BTC or ETH
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:51:59 AM

I prefer to distribute my time very carefully. If I choose between blockchain games and participation in bounty, I will always choose the second.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:14:21 PM

Thinking yet? Let me help you.

You should start playing blockchain games, because:

1. In contrast to usual video games you owe products you bought for your game. And blockchain controls all the operations;
3. You earn crypto;
4. It’s only in your hands. Nobody can influences your chances to win. It’s just you and your gaming skills: the better you play the more you earn (up to $3k);
5. There is trading too;
6. You have more possibilities to earn;
7. Competition is low. You can make a good profit just being professional;
8. DApps users number will be growing comparing to traders.

UPD

I've noticed a lot of people here want to know how to find blockchain games. That is why I've created product hunt collection with new blockchain games. Hope it will be useful for you  Cheesy

https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

Most of earned crypto is shitcoins, so I cannot consider it as good profit. Popular games use ETH and ETH is almost dead. So what do I play these games for?
iTradeBit

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:22:27 PM

Thanks, useful info!
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:34:18 PM

I prefer to trade or to do bounties instead of blockchain gaming. I can understand people, that are playing these games and earning something, but in my opinion people are only waisting their time. In other words, it is not for me  Cheesy
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:52:56 AM

It would be good illustration, if you would be able to show some proves about your ammount of winninings. Because I have never made more that 3 dollars per game.
btc_love (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:24:14 PM

Thanks, useful info!

glad to try!
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:28:33 PM

Can you show me a game where I don't need to invest anything and only play the game and earn money from it? I don't think there is such a game in the world, What you scammers want is to make people think they can play games and earn money while all they do is to make you more money, It's just like gambling, Don't believe it people, dapps are all scam.
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:35:55 PM

Well, i don't think like that. Most of blockchain games is just like any gambling sites and poker game or something like that. I think that's what make some people didn't play any blockchain games.
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:48:19 PM

For me blockchain games will just make you greedy its just like a gambling for sure it will influence you to put some money in that game and when you loss you will become greedy better not to try blockchain games better to do bounty campaigns if you want profit.
There are no easy money you will need to workhard.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: