Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:38:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 8 reasons to start playing blockchain games  (Read 16031 times)
btc_love (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:17:11 AM

Thinking yet? Let me help you.

You should start playing blockchain games, because:

1. In contrast to usual video games you owe products you bought for your game. And blockchain controls all the operations;
2. You don’t need to invest money to start earning;
3. You earn crypto;
4. It’s only in your hands. Nobody can influences your chances to win. It’s just you and your gaming skills: the better you play the more you earn (up to $3k);
5. There is trading too;
6. You have more possibilities to earn;
7. Competition is low. You can make a good profit just being professional;
8. DApps users number will be growing comparing to traders.

UPD

I've noticed a lot of people here want to know how to find blockchain games. That is why I've created product hunt collection with new blockchain games. Hope it will be useful for you  Cheesy

https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2 there is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96
Is it really true that you dont have to invest money on it? Because all of the blockchain games that I have been through all needs downpayment so its an overstated fact. Who in the world gives money for free through blockchain games? what does the creator have to gain from it. If you know please tell me.

yeah. developers give bonuses to early players. that's let's you to start playing without investments
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:21:45 AM

1. In contrast to usual video games you owe products you bought for your game. And blockchain controls all the operations;
3. You earn crypto;
4. It’s only in your hands. Nobody can influences your chances to win. It’s just you and your gaming skills: the better you play the more you earn (up to $3k);
5. There is trading too;

UPD

I've noticed a lot of people here want to know how to find blockchain games. That is why I've created product hunt collection with new blockchain games. Hope it will be useful for you  Cheesy

UPD #2 there is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96
According to me this is the most innovative technique and it will be fantastic if one will able to earn crypto by just playing games no doubt that this is very innovative idea of investing into crypto as one need not to invest money and you will own all the products and its a beautiful opportunity for all those who has big interest in playing games because now now playing games is no longer a waste of time asxone can earn millions by just playing games.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:39:06 PM

3. You earn crypto;
5. There is trading too;

UPD

There is no point in playing most of blockchain games right now, because most of them will be dead soon, because they cannot offer nothing new to players.

paveel90

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:51:44 PM

3. You earn crypto;
5. There is trading too;

UPD

Blockchain games are too boring. I mean that there are a lot of mobile games and even them are more exciting than blockchain games.
Alexeu00011

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:46:57 AM

I hope that situation will become better, when there will be a lot of blockchain games for smartphones, but right now situation is awful.
MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:56:47 AM

I think that in the future already well-known companies will integrate cryptocurrencies into their games and people will be able to earn from their favorite business.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 08:57:40 AM

3. You earn crypto;
5. There is trading too;

UPD

Even if one is not investing money one is investing time and data... Cryptogames can be very good, i have played pacman on the steem blockchain, good way to earn few steem but I'm not sure if earning big is possible for crypto games

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
futurefuturecoins

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:40:12 PM

For me, this topic is very interesting, thanks to the participants of the review. To find new ways to earn in crypto, you need to take risks to get great results. If we deal only with games, it will take us a lot of effort to make big profits. And this waste of time may be disproportionate to the earnings that will be in the end. There are many chances to profit from other types of work: investors, trading, storage of cryptocurrency are actually more interesting than games.
btc_love (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:46:00 AM

3. You earn crypto;
5. There is trading too;

UPD

Blockchain games are too boring. I mean that there are a lot of mobile games and even them are more exciting than blockchain games.

I know what you mean. But there are more and more game on the market and blockchain games developers are trying to make them better
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:51:09 AM

3. You earn crypto;
5. There is trading too;

UPD

I hope that the situation will improve as will a lot of games with blokcheynami for smartphones, but now the situation is terrible.
hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:48:46 AM

3. You earn crypto;
5. There is trading too;

UPD

I saw a lot of ICO, promises to create excellent blokcheynovye games that have managed to attract a lot of money, but I still do not see any of their projects.
LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:20:55 AM

Obviously this is all the advantages of blockchain games. I also believe that blockchain games will become the mainstream of the future, but the blockchain game is still very small, and a very powerful game is needed to change the traditional game industry.

Mytoken

Activity: 392

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:24:38 AM

If the blockchain game allows me to experience enough entertainment, then I would consider using it for a long time or buying some game products, but it shouldn't be a game that must be chosen for investment!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:06:20 PM

3. You earn crypto;
5. There is trading too;

UPD

Games blokcheyna too boring. I mean that a lot of mobile games, and even they are more exciting than playing with blokcheynom.
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:57:37 PM

3. You earn crypto;
5. There is trading too;

UPD

Now it makes no sense to play most games with blokcheynami, because most of them are going to die because they can not offer anything new players.
Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:08:40 PM

I dont play games. It's a waste of time. I like active sports more. Are there any ski resorts where blockchain technology is used or at least you can pay with cryptocurrencies?
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 613

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 05:15:34 PM

I dont play games. It's a waste of time. I like active sports more. Are there any ski resorts where blockchain technology is used or at least you can pay with cryptocurrencies?

It may happen but will sure take more years for it to be develop. No one yet has that kind of idea so far. Most of the blockchain games are focus on Augmented games and specially gambling. There are platforms great with such use like the EOS but there are also using ETH.

EDGELESS platform is the most impressive so far that I have seen.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 05:36:35 PM

I recently played a blockchain game based on the EOS blockchain and I have to admit that after a single roll of the dice, I was hooked. I loved the fact that it is completely decentralised and I earn cryptocurrency while playing.

Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:21:49 PM

I think that in the future already well-known companies will integrate cryptocurrencies into their games and people will be able to earn from their favorite business.
Well, it remains to understand what cryptocurrency they will integrate into their games. I am sure that it will be just a few coins.

pangu

Activity: 2786
Merit: 599

CoinMetro

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:59:19 PM

Blockchain games — why 2019 will be different:
https://medium.com/blockchaingamingworld/blockchain-games-why-2019-will-be-different-8e360da3d979

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: