Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:05:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Shato.io- service of joint purchases of drinks  (Read 381 times)
chateau.cx (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 01:00:54 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2019, 04:48:46 AM by chateau.cx

Hello everyone,

The SHATO offers:
Trading platform for alcohol sale: Trading platform where customers can purchase alcohol directly from the manufacturer. Distinctive features of the platform are: registration of a joint purchase of alcohol at a bargain price, fixing the history of all orders in the blockchain, as well as receiving remuneration in the form of internal cryptocurrency for activity on the site.

The liquor auction: The Shato alcohol auction provides producers of alcohol or investors (matured alcohol) with the opportunity to put their products up for sale in any size, and anyone willing to safely and without intermediaries buy these products as in a regular auction.

Investment in the ripening alcohol: Customers of the Shato service will be able to invest in maturing alcohol (wine, brandy, etc.). After the ripening of the alcohol, the client will be able to arrange its delivery from the manufacturer or put up a batch of his alcohol at the Shato platform auction.

Alcohol lottery: Any client of the platform that has the internal currency of the Shato service (STC tokens) will be able to try their luck in regular sweepstakes of expensive alcoholic beverages.

https://shato.io

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5138420.msg50861150#msg50861150

⬛⬛⬛     SHATO.IO    ⬛⬛⬛
SHATO - cepвиc coвмecтныx пoкyпoк нaпиткoв
ICO: Maй
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Redblasphy

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:59:03 AM

What an interesting project!
Waiting for more details...
turingox

Activity: 78
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:36:57 AM

That is a one poorly prepared announcement thread. It doesn't really draw attention of any serious, potential supporters.
However, I can't recall any other projects that involved alcohol, in any way. I will read more about your project, even though my initial impression is negative ;]
chateau.cx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 02:55:02 PM

That is a one poorly prepared announcement thread. It doesn't really draw attention of any serious, potential supporters.
However, I can't recall any other projects that involved alcohol, in any way. I will read more about your project, even though my initial impression is negative ;]
We are engaged in the alcohol trade in Russia for 15 years. We have a lot of fake alcohol in Russia and even this alcohol is very expensive. Since retailers make a big markup. Therefore, we decided to create this service. We also signed a contract with a wine producer from France, where there is now a big overproduction. Considering that we will not invest our money, but will buy drinks for the money of our customers, and also will not store alcohol consignments, we will achieve minimum prices and real quality.

⬛⬛⬛     SHATO.IO    ⬛⬛⬛
ICO: Maй
chateau.cx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 07:24:24 AM

Happy New Year😊

⬛⬛⬛     SHATO.IO    ⬛⬛⬛