Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:23:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dubai digital currency  (Read 502 times)
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:54:07 PM

I don't think Dubai will release one soon. Let's first see how it will go with the petro.
There have been rumors there will be a hyper modern city with AI and all the new tech in the middle of the desert. So perhaps that city will have crypto accepted everywhere.
MGBloomz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:58:13 PM

Today, good news comes from Dubai, the Dubai city government seems ready to launch a digital currency. the name of the currency is emCash.

the Dubai government will work with technology companies to create emCash currencies. Dubai government hopes that emCash currency can be used for future transactions.

I want to know your opinion, which other countries will create currencies after Venezuela, Dubai, and Japan?
If this is true then this is a good news to the whole crypto as another big country had now supported this technology. Let's wait for more news from this country.

Thinkable999

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:55:06 PM

Dubai stepping into to the world of cryptocurrency is indeed a good news. Here is to hoping more and more countries to embrace crypto.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:07:45 PM

Today, good news comes from Dubai, the Dubai city government seems ready to launch a digital currency. the name of the currency is emCash.

the Dubai government will work with technology companies to create emCash currencies. Dubai government hopes that emCash currency can be used for future transactions.

I want to know your opinion, which other countries will create currencies after Venezuela, Dubai, and Japan?
When ever it really got implemented as a payment system, it will surely giving hope to any people.
It will be more and more people racing to get all those coins to be able to get what they wish.
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:12:50 PM

I think it is not so good if every country has its own crypto currency.
A cryptocurrency would only be really strong if it is used by many countries.
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:21:38 PM

Dubai is a rich oil country if they can launch their own cryptocurrency they can guarantee success because they have all the means, money power, and followers, they have a lot of good connections in the Arab worlds and business company worldwide so we'll watch for it.
BBbill

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:07:26 PM

We find unique market opportunities and together with our group we pump the price of coins up massively by buying in at the same time. When the price is up and outsiders take notice, we sell the coin at an inflated price. This way coin prices spike up between 100%-200% in value within hours and you will be first to know. Check out some of our most recent investments. - t.me/iblockchainglobal

https://allcryptotalk.com/uploads/monthly_2018_10/EVX-Chart.PNG.e66a107e99bb6dd0a556cfa4af8da18c.PNG
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:16:06 PM

Depending on who does this and how it is used it could be seriously important in the crypto world however I do not see how it could get that big because I doubt enough important people would care about it.

Normally anything they do is big and huge including all business deals they do or even the buildings and hotels they have, they literally made a palm tree shaped island, which means if they want to they can make a digital currency and make it the top crypto currency in the world however for that to happen all of the country including really powerful and rich people should care about the project which I don't think will happen.

You are mentioning about digital currency which may not be a blockchain based nor cryptographically encrypted. In that case, this community had nothing to do with that. Moreover, a country specific digital currency will not have any big differences from their local fiats except only-on-internet-usage property.
Dexion (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:49:45 PM

Dubai is a rich oil country if they can launch their own cryptocurrency they can guarantee success because they have all the means, money power, and followers, they have a lot of good connections in the Arab worlds and business company worldwide so we'll watch for it.
Yes, I agree with you, Dubai has everything. and Dubai is perfect, it looks like Dubai's country wants to be a friendly country for the crypto world.

I see many projects from Dubai, even some projects have experienced teams and advisors.

and I see, the next is Iran or turkey that will create a digital currency.

Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:02:54 PM

We should get to the stage where governments and institutions should encourage and adopt cryptocurrencies. though this may have its cons but I think with some government participation should come with some regulations in cryptocurrency with will make for more adoption and growth

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Louis21
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:03:37 PM

This is good news and it will help in increasing mass adoption of Cryptocurrency. Dubai has all what it takes to launch it and they will surely get it right because they have the money needed for the project.

soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:10:35 PM

Thanks for sharing this with us. Dubai is a forward looking country that are doing everything to be top of any technological innovations. There is a good probability for this coin to become means of exchange of good and services. As time goes on, we will see more countries and cities embarking on this kind of project.

Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:11:36 PM

I think many will follow them and then the market will grow. But such cryptocurrencies will have low volatility or even a stable coin as a type. The news came out that Usa senators imposed sanctions on Venezuela el petro cryptocurrency and in the same way they can add other coins there. In the end, this is very good news means popularization is on.
Hira1995
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:24:29 PM

This is pretty good news considering Dubai is a country. that is rich enough and stared using cryptocurrency in their country. moreover this is fully supported by the government. we all know that Dubai is a rich country and has a large share in the trade sector.
goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:27:19 PM

If the news is true and officially stated from the country, I think it is a very great move. Actually, many more countries accept the crypto. I'm also sure that other countries may also be like those countries to accept the cryptocurrency. But, for now, my country still does not legalize and create own cryptocurrency.

Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:42:01 PM

good news in the red market it seems that crypto adoption is near in the future where it will be accepted by the governments and it will be the mean method of payments acroos the border

kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:44:11 PM

It is highly likely that today Dubai will be very profitable to use the Cretaceous, because today there can be made a free trade zone, but I do not think that they will agree, because the most important thing is how Islam will be related to cryptocurrency.
makadaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:48:19 PM

if this is really true news then this is great news because dubai is a very serious player in the global economic market

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:24:56 PM

Great news, I think every country wants to get its own digital work, but considering that the state of Dubai is an oil rich country, it can guarantee profits in all areas because of its financial strength, I do not think the rest of the countries will follow Dubai
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:39:04 PM

Wow it is a very great news for all, Dubai government approved this digital technology. Digital currency is a future in coming years. I hope in coming years all countries give permission to this technology because coming time is a digital time and every body like this technology.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: