Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:36:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dubai digital currency  (Read 501 times)
Sonaile

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:50:19 PM

Blockchain is widely distributed in UAE, and Dubai seeks to become the financial and technological center for the eastern world.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:46:24 PM

It is still in the making process. But if this happens, and it will be 100%, then it will change the cryptocurrency. this will contribute to cryptocurrency capitalization and then the market will improve
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:54:58 PM

I don't think Dubai will release one soon. Let's first see how it will go with the petro.
There have been rumors there will be a hyper modern city with AI and all the new tech in the middle of the desert. So perhaps that city will have crypto accepted everywhere.

Well that's happy to hear but I don't think they will give much priority to this very soon because their main dream is to focus on expo 2020. They have very big business expectation on this expo still money plays a big role anything can happen.
somansy

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:00:08 PM

Today, good news comes from Dubai, the Dubai city government seems ready to launch a digital currency. the name of the currency is emCash.

the Dubai government will work with technology companies to create emCash currencies. Dubai government hopes that emCash currency can be used for future transactions.

I want to know your opinion, which other countries will create currencies after Venezuela, Dubai, and Japan?
exellent! Dubai seems always step ahead and im sure theyll come up with something really interesting. i guess that Singapore may create currency, Australia too. even those countries which bann it can change their minds
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:07:40 PM

If Dubai has released its own digital currency, it's not impossible if neighboring countries or other countries will make digital currencies too. This is one of the good news, I hope it will bring progress and have a positive impact on cryptocurrency. Thank you for the news that you shared, at least made me know.
BTalarmus

Activity: 443
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:10:18 AM

I think this is a good initiative. Even not such well-known coin as Dubaicoin has a good capitalization and is popular among investors and miners. This is a good project, worthy of investment.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:56:46 AM

Wow. Great for Dubai! Well.. they’ve always been an innovative and future-forward country anyway, so I’m not surprised. I’m sure they’ll set a standard for the rest of the world. I’m thinking, Japan will be next. Do you agree?
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:09:02 AM

Dubai is the biggest and rich country in the world, my opinion when getting Dubai make digital currency is wonderful because they have many investor want to buy their digital asset, by created digital asset Dubai will be famous and know more close with crypto currency.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:41:47 AM

And as others might wonder where the news might come from, here's a link of the said plan of Dubai to launch their very own emCash (where "em" means emirates as Dubai belongs to the United Arab Emirates:

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/10/08/dubai-to-launch-emcash-a-government-approved-digital-currency/

And indeed, without a doubt, this move proves how the world is taking cryptocurrency positively and making use of the blockchain technology that comes along with it.

This is amazing news and will usher the next wave of boom for crypto as nation states begin using the blockchain technology.
Cryptocurrency is just one major application of blockchain. Lots of innovation that will properly utilize the blockchain will come out in the coming years.
futurefuturecoins

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:40:56 PM

This is a breakthrough in real cryptography. Using the downloaded application in the emPay wallet, users can make various payments via the NFC function. The main advantage of merchants is real-time payments and the absence of intermediaries. emCash, which is based on the blockchain technology, can be used to pay for a wide variety of goods and services, both public and commercial. Normally, this is a real cryptocurrency in one of the richest countries.
coinzzzpro

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 05:22:02 PM

Dubai well done! Let's see what they can do. While some countries have fences to block other implement and develop.
But I couldn't find the coin's official website.

Will it be traded on the exchanges and will it be a stable coin?

qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:32:14 PM

Sounds like a plan, happy news for Dubai people's and I believe it will cover the entire UAE. This wonderful platform is useful for a change in future as a second investment. These days more countries are making crypto as legal as block chain technology is unique.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:57:56 PM

Today, good news comes from Dubai, the Dubai city government seems ready to launch a digital currency. the name of the currency is emCash.

the Dubai government will work with technology companies to create emCash currencies. Dubai government hopes that emCash currency can be used for future transactions.

I want to know your opinion, which other countries will create currencies after Venezuela, Dubai, and Japan?

It will be useful for people living or visiting Dubai. I dont have plans to visit it in reasonable time, so this is totally useless coin for me.
krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:04:54 PM

wow, nice to know that! the more the better. i guess some countries like India. and i wish countries would cooperate n creating crypto, like it was with fiat, but now it crypto euro or crypto dollar

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:06:21 PM

If that so, that would be a good news to everyone especially to those people are living by themselves or with family at all. Their are many countries open to everyone the cryptocurrencies it is because they have seen that it could be uses as different transaction at all.
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:31:30 PM

oh, it's difficult to predict. China looks like participating, at least it becomes softer regarding crypto issue. great that Dubai joined the game, after all the yhave enough resourses to develop it

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 02:51:55 PM

There are a number of countries trying to become the "Crypto capital of the world"
Korea, Switzerland, Russia, and Monaco are other ones that are actively making laws that encourage crypto development and investment.
Naturally, I would assume those countries would build their own currency.

I wonder how these "country currencies" will do though.
Standard economics says that it will just end up being hyper inflation with the currency eventually being worth nothing.
AFter all, you can't just make money out of thin air.
If they were backed by something, like they were pegged to the countries fiat, or something, then it woudl be more reliable.
Another thing to note, is that they would need the infrastructure to be able to use the crypto on a daily basis.
I wonder if they will develop it themselves or adopt an already existing platform?

team87

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:13:29 PM

How is the continuation of the digital currency launched by the country of Dubai? Has there been any news about this emCash currency? And to what extent is its potential, have many people been interested? Thank you.
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:27:06 PM

The next county which will follow in this direction is not certain but i know many country are also interested in making use of blockchain technology we will know the country when the time arrives.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:33:43 PM

Op title is on spot but a lot of the replies talking as if this is a Cryptocurrency! Why people are cheering for this! What this will add to Crytpo space? A cryptocurrency that is not decentralized and not anonymous but the total opposite it is fully controlled and centralized by the government, this shouldn't be called Cryptocurrency, this is just a digital currency build on the blockchain, people really need to start to differ between the two things.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: