Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:20:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[BOUNTY][ICO] TheFund.io — INVESTING TRADITIONS IN TECHNOLOGIES🔥  (Read 28382 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Gooffy (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:52:00 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 03:41:10 PM by Gooffy

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:11:02 PM

Hello. I find your bounty setup interesting and serious, I'll apply.
However I'd suggest you to add a link to your ANN thread if there's one, I wanted to check if your project is based on an ERC20 token or it has its own blockchain but I couldn't find your ANN thread from my phone. However I found a field in the registration form asking for an Ethereum wallet, so I got my answer! Smiley

Edit: Found the link! It was named "Bitcointalk Community", not what I was looking for!  Grin
Artem.radionov

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:05:41 PM

However I'd suggest you to add a link to your ANN thread if there's one, I wanted to check if your project is based on an ERC20 token or it has its own blockchain but I couldn't find your ANN thread from my phone. However I found a field in the registration form asking for an Ethereum wallet, so I got my answer! Smiley

Edit: Found the link! It was named "Bitcointalk Community", not what I was looking for!  Grin
Hello! Thank you! Note, Yes, we provide ERC20 token. Do you have any other questions? Did you join the bounty?
RivAngE

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:54:31 PM

Hello! Thank you! Note, Yes, we provide ERC20 token. Do you have any other questions? Did you join the bounty?

Well, I did sign up but I want to take part in the signature campaign. In your post I see that 16% of the allocated bounty is for the Bitcointalk forums, I suppose that means signatures, but I don't see any info about that yet.
Is it coming later?
Artem.radionov

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:04:35 PM

Well, I did sign up but I want to take part in the signature campaign. In your post I see that 16% of the allocated bounty is for the Bitcointalk forums, I suppose that means signatures, but I don't see any info about that yet.
Is it coming later?
thanks. Yes we would be glad to see you in our bounty campaign. Yes you’re right. You’ll see it tomorrow.
You can go to that link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UKKNcklEdxc2aGO5jOPCFp3PGNubQbUM/view here is our signature and avatar
RivAngE

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:25:26 PM

The signature is looking good! I though I'd wear it from now! Smiley
Good luck with your project.
Artem.radionov

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:31:39 PM

The signature is looking good! I though I'd wear it from now! Smiley
Good luck with your project.
Thank you! We are very appreciate!
Artem.radionov

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:45:55 PM

Good evening!
Please join to our Bounty program! Wink
Bezik

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:54:11 AM

Hello, very good  rewards in the  bounty program  Smiley
When do you plan to charge tokens to participants?
RivAngE

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:03:02 AM

Hello, very good  rewards in the  bounty program  Smiley

I can answer that!

From the bottom part of the announcement: "rewards will be credited after each campaign period."
From the first part of the announcement: "Stage 1 of the Bounty Campaign lasts two weeks. There will be 14 periods in total."

This is actually the reason I want to take part in the signature campaign, since there'll be payments every 2 weeks as it seems, I don't feel locked up until May!
Artem.radionov

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:29:13 AM

I can answer that!

From the bottom part of the announcement: "rewards will be credited after each campaign period."
From the first part of the announcement: "Stage 1 of the Bounty Campaign lasts two weeks. There will be 14 periods in total."

This is actually the reason I want to take part in the signature campaign, since there'll be payments every 2 weeks as it seems, I don't feel locked up until May!
Yes, you're right rewards will be awarded after each campaign period, but starting from the first stage of the ICO.
We  glad to see you in our bounty campaign!
kostyaBro

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:42:02 AM

I can answer that!

Yes, you're right rewards will be awarded after each campaign period, but starting from the first stage of the ICO.
The Bounty looks good! Will register!
Artem.radionov

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:48:17 AM

I can answer that!

The Bounty looks good! Will register!

Thanks, you are welcome !
kostyaBro

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:52:14 AM

if the tokens run out on the bounty before the ICO ends, will additional tokens be allocated to continue the bounty? Smiley
Artem.radionov

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:13:37 AM

if the tokens run out on the bounty before the ICO ends, will additional tokens be allocated to continue the bounty? Smiley
Currently, the bounty company will receive 2.5% of the total number of tokens sold.
 The minimum required to implement the campaign is 304 000, but the  budget may increase to 4500 000 tokens.
kostyaBro

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:29:54 PM

Currently, the bounty company will receive 2.5% of the total number of tokens sold.
 The minimum required to implement the campaign is 304 000, but the  budget may increase to 4500 000 tokens.
Ok, sounds nice
AleftinaMoroz

Activity: 658
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:34:52 PM

Hello, Admin!
Hi. I don't understand what information is accurate.
Where to make a report for the work done? In this thread or on the platform of the Bounty Hunter (https://bountyhunter.club)

Artem.radionov

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:54:43 PM

Hello, Admin!
Where to make a report for the work done? In this thread or on the platform of the Bounty Hunter (https://bountyhunter.club)

Hi, if you participate in the bounty campaign through the bounty hunter platform, the report must be submitted on the platform.

If you participate in the campaign via Google form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dukVDHtziyfzZrdHnTlT2BzXlTPE8QFrGhXGite10Qc the report will be accepted here.
RivAngE

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:02:17 PM

Hello, Admin!

Hi, if you participate in the bounty campaign through the bounty hunter platform, the report must be submitted on the platform.

If you participate in the campaign via Google form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dukVDHtziyfzZrdHnTlT2BzXlTPE8QFrGhXGite10Qc the report will be accepted here.

Link to that bounty hunter platform pls?
Artem.radionov

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:00:07 PM

Hello, Admin!

Link to that bounty hunter platform pls?
you can use this link : https://bountyhunter.club/site/
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: