Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:04:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A good way to avoid scam ICO projects  (Read 1305 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:01:10 AM

I always read more informations about their ico project and I always check if their are have a good team. Because team of the project is the important thing to answer all the questions of every participants for their project.

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:22:33 AM

I think that the team is the main parameter in any project. Before investing we should be sure that all team members are professionals in their fields. This information we could gain from Whitepapper, other documentation and social-media activity.
alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:35:03 AM

In addition to make I think also you should look at the product they are building, is it a product that will have mass usage? who are their competitor is blockchain actually needed for the project and look at their like partnerships.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:41:47 AM

The ICO project is currently far more than income for a moment. Try to make the most profit possible, until the ICO deadline is over, and then make a big sale. ICO projects are indeed potentially high enough to be used for fraud, fraud which is detrimental to investors.
Especially if previously the ICO project did not require any legality.
Before investing in an ICO project must pay attention to several factors:

1. Must know detail Concept of the ICO project
A good ICO project must have a good concept.

2. See market segmentation
How much market potential is related to project segmentation and of course must have new innovations

3. Long-term orientation
One thing that can make it easier for you to judge, is to look at the real objects offered from the project

4. Team
Who are the people who work behind the project

Is there another way to avoid scam ICO projects, your input is highly expected

Thank You

Agree but with all of this we are still scammed. Every illegitimate ICOs are to good to be true. We find them good but dead at the end. The thing is ICO's are not regulated there are so many of them and anyone with the capacity can start a project. It is still a good idea to do research and see its details to avoid scam.
Milka86

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:22:39 AM

I always read more informations about their ico project and I always check if their are have a good team. Because team of the project is the important thing to answer all the questions of every participants for their project.

All of this of course all correctly and well said . But I am increasingly faced with the fact that those projects that I did not put very well shot . Although the analysis of the product, ideas and teams did not inspire the prospect of growth. And Vice versa from whom you expect growth-or failed, or the swindler. Everything can be very unpredictable
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:12:06 AM

You should update your knowledge and improve your skills so that you can avoid and analyze any potential ICO projects, and any ICO projects that are not quality to stay away from, that is what you should do. .

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:17:57 AM

The ICO project is currently far more than income for a moment. Try to make the most profit possible, until the ICO deadline is over, and then make a big sale. ICO projects are indeed potentially high enough to be used for fraud, fraud which is detrimental to investors.

How much market potential is related to project segmentation and of course must have new innovations

3. Long-term orientation
One thing that can make it easier for you to judge, is to look at the real objects offered from the project

4. Team

Thank You

For me, the best way is to read white paper. It is thanks to her that I still understand what project I faced and whether I can trust him. I'm not interested in anything else.
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:26:26 PM

3. Long-term orientation

4. Team

Thank You
A good way? Dont join at any ICO. you cannot avoid at all. You will know if its a scam once you have entered it.Of course you just need to see the concept, team and the whitepapers. Nobody knows whats the outcome of that project yet but if have suspicions, quit that ICO at once.
MegaPost

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:50:51 AM

3. Long-term orientation

4. Team

Thank You

I avoid such projects very easily by the usual study of features and documentation. And I do not understand what could be a problem with finding a normal project. It's very easy
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:17:27 PM

I am also researching the team of any ICO, because some fraud projects are so lazy, that they are just copy pasting team information from another project. Be careful with this and always investigate the team and check if they are real.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
WebdeveIoper
Copper Member

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 12:22:36 PM

Good thread with some valid points, team is always one of the most important factors for me. No way I'm investing in an ICO with a team page filled with stock photos and no social media links. I saw ICOs before with LinkedIn profiles who had like 5 connections, that already is a red flag.  Huh

hellywilliams

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:30:38 PM

what"s about Precium foundation? 
Tiana1

Activity: 150

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:37:30 PM

Nice thread with very valid points. It's important to know about all those things before investing. In addition, you should also look at the use case to determine the viability of the project and don't invest in a project that talks about the potential future value or returns of their token. Ignore hype and look at actual progression on stated milestones.
rodney0404

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:59:32 PM

In addition, one of my factor in choosing a decent ICO is the product, is the product good? do you think it will help people with this product a lot? and do you think this product will become popular in the future? and if your answer is yes then you can now participate in that ICO. Smiley
bysmf2000 (OP)

Activity: 158

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:14:11 PM

Nice thread with very valid points. It's important to know about all those things before investing. In addition, you should also look at the use case to determine the viability of the project and don't invest in a project that talks about the potential future value or returns of their token. Ignore hype and look at actual progression on stated milestones.

Thank you for the input and I think this is one of the important points that I should consider choosing ICO.

█████████       devilsdragon.com       █████████
────    Adult Entertainment's Future is on Blockchain    ────
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:54:29 PM

One good way would be to be ready to do extensive research, once you have a project that you are interested in investing in then you are going to want to look up everything that is related to the project which is what is going to help you determine if you are dealing with a legit project or with a scam project. Also looking up their projects on social media would be a good place to start

various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 03:10:31 PM

If you really want to avoid scam ico projects, you can choose to not join in any icos. If the project is not already scam, they will be listed on exchanges and you can buy them cheaper.

JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:26:16 AM

I agree, if you do not want to be deceived, then you should not invest in ICO projects at all. Guarantees of the project integrity will not even attract celebrities. The best characteristic of the projects utility is their popularity on crypto exchanges. Therefore, for me, the best solution is to buy tokens immediately after they are listed on exchanges while their price is at the bottom.

Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:40:33 AM

The most important thing to check out when trying to know more about a project before investing in it must be its whitepaper. This business plans must be elaborate, easy to comprehend and must contains all the necessary details of the project and the plans they have ahead towards achieving their goals.

anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 10:54:31 AM

I agree with you, I don't think ICO projects like this will exist forever and maybe someday ICO will disappear, and maybe replaced with something better because as we see too many people lose their money because invest in wrong ICO project. and my advice if you want to avoid something like that then choose the project that the team always shows their activities.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: