Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:55:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A good way to avoid scam ICO projects  (Read 1305 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:46:40 AM

The suggestion are detailed and concise and if followed diligently can help one avoid in into the net set by scammers who want to take advantage of the harsh economic environment to reap unsuspecting members of the public off . Thank you
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:09:40 AM

The ICO project is currently far more than income for a moment. Try to make the most profit possible, until the ICO deadline is over, and then make a big sale. ICO projects are indeed potentially high enough to be used for fraud, fraud which is detrimental to investors.
Especially if previously the ICO project did not require any legality.
Before investing in an ICO project must pay attention to several factors:

1. Must know detail Concept of the ICO project
A good ICO project must have a good concept.

2. See market segmentation
How much market potential is related to project segmentation and of course must have new innovations

3. Long-term orientation
One thing that can make it easier for you to judge, is to look at the real objects offered from the project

4. Team
Who are the people who work behind the project

Is there another way to avoid scam ICO projects, your input is highly expected

Thank You
The best way is not to invest in them, especially when after a successful ending, many simply throw off tokens. Then sense to wait and risk, if you can safely buy cheap tokens and at the same time not lose anything.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:18:45 AM

The easiest way is to analyze various aspects related to the project. look at the existing whitepaper data and we have to check the existing team. also join the digital currency initiative community, there we can get the best advice and decisions.
Ycekezuv

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:14:37 AM

That's right too, you need to be prepared for the fact that the coins of this product will not be immediately profitable!
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:38:05 AM

One of the methods to check what the team is doing is to check the GitHub activities, how many commits they have etc.
It is important to check to avoid scam projects as some of them put everything nicely on paper but no real development.

bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:59:50 AM

The easiest way is to analyze various aspects related to the project. look at the existing whitepaper data and we have to check the existing team. also join the digital currency initiative community, there we can get the best advice and decisions.

Many people no longer read whitepaper, does not examine the team or do not do detailed research. They only look at telegram groups or invest on friends' advice. Many ico collects too much money with this amateur investors and then project will be scam Cheesy

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
labenea

Activity: 327

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:09:54 AM

the way you say it is quite logical and I always do it before participating in the ico project, the first thing I do is of course how the ico team works if I think it's transparent and obviously the background of course I will follow, the rest certainly explores in more detail.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:59:56 PM

One of the most effective and simplest way, is through the team.
There are some scam projects that use anonymous team. Whenever I see a thing like that, I quickly take my leave, because as far as I am concerned, it is a red light.
In some cases, the project might have stolen the identity of some innocent people and pose them as the team. This is why you need to search intensely.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:05:53 PM

One of the most effective and simplest way, is through the team.
There are some scam projects that use anonymous team. Whenever I see a thing like that, I quickly take my leave, because as far as I am concerned, it is a red light.
In some cases, the project might have stolen the identity of some innocent people and pose them as the team. This is why you need to search intensely.

Scammers are very smart. A developer might decide to reveal his identity, successfully carry out the ICO to get funds.
He might even go as far as listing on exchange and after some time, since he is holder the larger amount of tokens, he would then dump on investors.
After he might have sold almost everything, the project is termed dead and you hear nothing about the project again.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:52:49 PM

The ICO project is currently far more than income for a moment. Try to make the most profit possible, until the ICO deadline is over, and then make a big sale. ICO projects are indeed potentially high enough to be used for fraud, fraud which is detrimental to investors.
Especially if previously the ICO project did not require any legality.
Before investing in an ICO project must pay attention to several factors:

1. Must know detail Concept of the ICO project
A good ICO project must have a good concept.

2. See market segmentation
How much market potential is related to project segmentation and of course must have new innovations

3. Long-term orientation
One thing that can make it easier for you to judge, is to look at the real objects offered from the project

4. Team
Who are the people who work behind the project

Is there another way to avoid scam ICO projects, your input is highly expected

Thank You
To invest in projects, you really need to spend a lot of time studying it and the factors that listed above are one of many to pay attention to. But now it is very difficult to find a good investment project that will bring you profit, even if you have a lot of experience. Therefore, I personally refrain from investing in projects in these market conditions.

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 06:20:46 AM

overall it's speculative, and we also won't know the ending of ico. but if the crypto market goes back to the moon, I think almost all of the ico will be good too, not a lot of scams will happen.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gatsby club

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

keyTango

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:18:08 AM

Without a doubt, everything that the author described in his topic is great tips that can be useful for a beginner. But as practice shows in the world of cryptocurrency, quite often there are various paradoxes that have no logical explanation, sometimes a coin that does not have any external signs and prospects - it can turn out to be very profitable, and that project on which everyone had high hopes - can turn out to be fraud.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: