Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:39:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XIN] Mixin Network - "All Cryptocurrencies Accepted Here"  (Read 2429 times)
Mixin Network (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:58:30 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2018, 03:43:01 AM by Mixin Network

The Last News

About Mixin Network

Mixin Network is new generation transaction network. For developers, entrepreneurs, businesses and financial institutions, etc. which need a transaction solution for the instant transaction with the full-currency selection, Mixin Network is the answer. Mixin Network is a public blockchain driven by TEE (Trusted Execution Environment) based on the DAG with aBFT. Unlike other projects which have great theories but hardly any actual implementations of blockchain transaction solution, Mixin Network provides a more secure, private, 0 fees, developer friendly and user-friendly transaction solution with lightning speed. Mixin Messenger, built on the Mixin Network, has validated the features of the Mixin Network and has been applied at the commercial level.

Five Key Features

• Secure: Powered by Open Source + Light witness + TEE
  • Lightning fast: Billions TPS capacity and under 1 second final confirmation and ready for larger-scale commercial use
  • Powerful: Supporting 12 main chains and 40,000+ cryptocurrencies
  • No Fees: No cost to transfer within the Mixin Network
  • Private: Mixin Network Kernel utilizes the UTXO model of Bitcoin to handle the transactions

Highlight

More than 1000K users in Mixin Ecosystem
Over 90 Million Transactions in Mixin Network
More than 200 developers in Mixin Messenger Community  
More than 13 blockchain projects were based on Mixin Network
Supports more than 10 main blockchains with more than 40,000 crypto-currencies

About Mixin Messenger

Mixin Messenger is a Dapp built on Mixin Network, enjoying all convenience and security provided by Mixin Network. Mixin Messenger uses Signal encryption protocol, end-to-end encryption. Allow the general public to quickly access the crypto world (access cryptocurrency simply by using your phone number). Social media functions such as “add friend,” ”create group.” Payment function which supports the transfer and withdrawal of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. An ecosystem which allows developers to create DApps(bots): implemented functions include cryptocurrency exchange, information subscription platform, game, shopping, etc.

When chatting with friends, you can send text, audio, emoji, pictures, and files. You can also transfer cryptocurrencies. You can transfer cryptocurrency from your digital wallet by merely entering the 6 digit pin code. There’s 0 handling fee. Currently, support 12 tokens including BTC and ETH, more currencies will be added.

No need to remember the private key to protect your crypto asset only requires your phone number and the 6 digit pin code you set. Currently, over 3.4 million registered app users including 0.5 million active users. Close to 200 developers within the community.

Becoming part of our daily life like Paypal, connect token economy and the real economy, strike a balance with decentralization, solve trust issue, achieve efficient collaboration.

Mixin Messenger has been the partnership with Nepalese financial institutions for instant payment.

OceanONE is a decentralized exchange built on Mixin Network. In terms of registration, normal decentralized exchanges use the private key which is troublesome to store and keep safe. OceanONE uses the phone number for registration, which is straightforward and convenient.

Thanks to Mixin’s cross chain functionality, OceanONE supports 12 public blockchains including BTC,ETH,EOS,XRP,ETC,SC,BCH,LTC,DASH,USDT,Dogecoin, ZCash and NEM. As a result, it supports transactions of over 40,000 cryptocurrencies.

The entire trading process is done on Mixin Network. The code is open-sourced, it uses multiple signature addresses, private key sharing through sharding, and TEE to ensure transactions remain transparent and reliable.

OceanONE not only wants to be a decentralized exchange with great user experience, it also wants to help everyone with the same goal create their own exchange. As a result, the team has made the core component of the exchange, matching engine, open-sourced. Any developer can use the matching engine to repackage the front end and create his own decentralized exchange.

To ensure developers and the platform grow together, all developers who created exchanges can get 100% handling fee refund from their own exchanges.

Mixin Messenger and OceanONE are mainly developed by Mixin Network team. The two are closely connected: you can use OceanONE within Mixin Messenger to conduct trading with 0 fees.

Mixin Ecosystem (Other DApps)

Currently 13 DApps have chosen to build on top of Mixin Network. These DApps include copyright programs, social network programs, information programs, gaming programs etc. Collectively, they help to form the entire Mixin Network’s DApp ecosystem.

You can easily recognize the diversity of DApps built on Mixin Network. Besides that, Mixin Messenger and OceanONE are both open-sourced and very friendly to developers and users.

The DApps built on Mixin Network are mainly catering to individual users. But Mixin Network also actively seek partnership with organizations. For example, Mixin has formed the collaboration with Nepalese financial institution to solve local instant payment issues. There are other transactions related partnerships being formed.

As a user, you can feel how easy it is to use DApps built on Mixin Network. As a developer, you will find Mixin Network’s documentation really clear and helpful in developing corresponding DApps. As an organization, Mixin Network’s DApp technology has reached business level. Users, developers and organizations are all becoming part of Mixin Network ecosystem.

We welcome you to join us.

XIN(Mixin Network Token)

XIN is the sole token used by many services in Mixin Network. All XIN fees charged by the Mixin Network platform will be burned to increase the existing token value.

Total supply of XIN is 1,000,000 Tokens. 500,000 XIN will be reserved as the incentives for all TEE-BFT full nodes and DAG light nodes. 50,000 XIN will be reserved for the core development team. 50,000 XIN will be the bonus for whitelist users and campaign.

400,000 XIN had been listed as XIN/EOS trading pair on BigONE exchange without price limit from Nov 25 until Dec 25 2017. The sale ended when 8,000,000 EOS was matched.

Exchanges

Core Team Member

Mixin Network

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:46:06 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2018, 03:33:27 AM by gold969

a very interesting project, I will study it in more detail, but it seems to me that you have a very limited number of coins, which will lead to a shortage.
Total supply of XIN is 1,000,000 Tokens.

Since the first announcement in November, 2017, we have updated about 50 versions for both Android and iOS Mixin Messenger and will publish the source code of them on GitHub soon this month.

I understand that at the moment I can only buy Mixin (XIN) on the stock exchange, there are no more options for obtaining a coin?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5048745 Yes, I saw, the question is removed, there will be a bounty
Takzan

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:55:36 PM

I consider this project one of those in which it is necessary to take part. It is developing rapidly and attracting various resources to achieve its goals. They can really implement the tasks they have set for themselves. At this stage, those who support the project from the beginning will benefit. I believe in the future of this project. I advise everyone to join and to watch the development
hitscan

Activity: 630
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:00:30 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2018, 07:12:44 PM by hitscan

Mixin Network Hello,this is official bounty campaign thread ? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5048745 Why another BTT account,can you explain? Thanks.
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:36:59 AM

Mixin Network Hello,this is official bounty campaign thread ? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5048745 Why another BTT account ?

yes, developers may need to integrate the links of branches into one main topic ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4903916.msg44158468#msg44158468

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3333004.0

maybe there are some that I have not found
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:47:37 PM

Just found out about this project and network.

I see there is a testnet phase going on and a messanger dapp? How functional is the app before I decide to use it.
Can I use it for a wallet to store tokens?

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Bitcoinsinhala

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:35:26 PM

Looks very interesting project, but I see there is a bounty program running in the background even the XIN token trading on the exchange.bit weird, But I think project have potential and the team needs to get an attention on the project. let see what is happening in the future
Mr.Ease

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:37:11 PM

Looks very interesting project, but I see there is a bounty program running in the background even the XIN token trading on the exchange.bit weird, But I think project have potential and the team needs to get an attention on the project. let see what is happening in the future

I personally think bounty programs are much more successful when the token is already on exchanges and trading. It gets the word out about a project already being developed into something more than just an idea.

I wasn't aware of Mixin, but with the recent bounty... I have read the WP and learned all about this great project, and now spreading the word. Its a win-win in my eyes

Korehok

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:15:36 PM

hi!Congratulations on your successful start! everything stated in the project interested me, I will continue to look at your achievements. how much is your coin worth today and do you give tokens for rewards?

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
SooEz4Me

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

Professional Designer & Manager | PM ME

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 03:13:30 PM

nice project, interesting to buy tokens! Good luck!
hashcoin

Activity: 372
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:38:52 PM

The Mixin network is supported by more than forty thousand crypto currencies in this world, this will be an advantage in this network. then is there a problem that also arises because of this? if there is, have you prepared a way out of the problem?
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:01:02 PM

You wrote. "Mixin Network is a public chain managed by TEE (Trusted Execution Environment) based on DAG with aBFT.". Honestly, as far as I know, the DAG platform is not very well known. What is her strength?
genesis53

Activity: 522
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 02:32:09 PM

Mixin network is one of the best
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:34:42 PM

It seems you are wrong to report the results of your work here because this isn't a thread bounty that is used to send your work report. I only give advice. Then it's up to you

bootlace

Activity: 364

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:16:25 PM

I'd like idea and realization. But I have some questions. How many members-developers in your team? Have you any builder or a quite simple guide how to build dApps on your platform? Or I need special knowledge? What skills should I have to make something?

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:23:32 AM

Many messenger applications have been created but for Blockchain-based ones, it might just be in Mixin,hope that in the future it can still exist..
Mr.Ease

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:33:56 PM

Many messenger applications have been created but for Blockchain-based ones, it might just be in Mixin,hope that in the future it can still exist..

While this might be true.... Have you tested out Mixin and compared it to ANY of the competition?

It's like comparing a Lambo to a '80s ford pickup. Mixin looks great, and connects to a variety of blockchains.

My only advice would be to get XIN on more exchanges. The current options are garbage

nikhawk

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:49:22 PM

##PROOF OF AUTHENTICATION##
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2389303
Campaigns: twitter
ETH Address:  0x22Ff823DC4A7e7414819f7403e7A0e5F267F049b
(Optional)Mixin Messenger ID:
muarip

Activity: 591

WATANABE

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:27:59 AM

Something good even though there are many types of messenger applications in this world and differ from country to country. This should be developed as best as possible

nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 04:35:53 AM

this project has very cheap costs and lightning speed how it can happen and where they will benefit from the system ? I want to know more about how this system will run tomorrow

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒