Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:35:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ** WinTo ** Together For a Better Future ** Building the Foundation  (Read 23489 times)
Winto (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 08:11:02 PM

Wonderful project guys! I’m curious, how did you come up with that name?

Thanks for the kind words.

At the beginning the founders have named it Sports Winners as their initial idea was to help talented children to receive appropriate training and the celebrities were suppose to be only athletes.

Then they realized that the same model can be used for all kind of noble causes and all kind of influential people could get involved so World Winners Network was born.

In case you were asking about the ICO/Token name....its Win Together token - WinTo

Winto.io | Private Sale at $0.01
Global Charity Related Project
Transparent & Accountable Team
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:28:07 PM

Why are you talking so much about the problems of the ICO market on your website and presentations instead of promoting your own project and try to get investors to buy your own tokens?

Hello,

Thank you for the interesting question. We believe that as participants on the market it is our duty to contribute to its maturity. We all know how many ICOs turned up to be a scam and the reason they manage to raise money is that most investors are not aware of what is happening behind the scenes.

I get that but how does that help your own campaign? Is this some sort of a marketing strategy?

Jorden2030

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:41:30 PM

$120+ million is a lot of money. How do we know you’re not going to disappear at some point?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 08:55:29 PM

Why are you talking so much about the problems of the ICO market on your website and presentations instead of promoting your own project and try to get investors to buy your own tokens?

Hello,

Thank you for the interesting question. We believe that as participants on the market it is our duty to contribute to its maturity. We all know how many ICOs turned up to be a scam and the reason they manage to raise money is that most investors are not aware of what is happening behind the scenes.

I get that but how does that help your own campaign? Is this some sort of a marketing strategy?

Is it a marketing strategy – Yes and No. The thing is that we are looking for a serious amount of money and we won’t be able to raise it if we count on investors who will buy tokens once, leave them in a wallet and not follow our progress until we go on exchange.

We want to educate people how to filter the good opportunities from the sketchy ones and if they recognize our project as a good one they will support us all the way to the end of the ICO and then become the first users of World Winners Network. A strong community is crucial for the success of our project.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 09:51:30 PM

$120+ million is a lot of money. How do we know you’re not going to disappear at some point?

Yup, it sounds very ambitious to raise over $120 million after investors have lost their faith in ICO projects right?  Shocked

Now let me answer your question:

If you look into our token sale structure, you will notice that we use the funds raised during each stage for development and marketing to move forward and we only go to the next stage after we show the results. How do we disappear with money that are already proven to be spent?

OK, perhaps we could runaway with 5 Million after Pre-Sale 3 for example and throw away alpha, beta versions of the app, achieved trust and couple of millions spent on marketing, but why do that if we can create something that will bring value to the world and make more money out of it?

Plus every member of our team have their LinkedIn accounts proving that we are real people and the 2 companies behind the project and the ICO are listed on the website and whitepaper so everyone can check them.

We are well aware of how pessimistic are ICO investors these days and that's why we try to be reliable and trusted. Although it's too early to tell, but time will show.

Barak Uis

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:30:56 PM

Very interesting proposition. How long is going to take until you list your token on exchange and we can get some returns?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 10:53:12 PM

Very interesting proposition. How long is going to take until you list your token on exchange and we can get some returns?

Hi, I'm happy to see you like our project and ICO campaign. However, your question is probably the only one I can't answer with certainty.

If you take a closer look at the token sale structure you'll see that we don't have set time frames for the different stages, only target in USD.

Therefore, it all depends how fast we will be able to raise funds, re-invest those in development and marketing and move to the next level. One thing is for sure, Winto is a long term hold and my pessimistic expectations for exchange will be 12 months from now.

Not because we won't be able to list the token earlier, but because we want to list it whenever there will be demand for it leading to price appreciation. In the end of the day that's what everybody wants, right?

Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:06:56 AM

I have invested in quite a few ICOs in the past and yours seems attractive to me when it comes to returns. I see you have set goals and show how are you going to spend the contributions which is great. Would you tell me how are you planning to advertise the ICO after the private sale?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 06:28:23 AM

I have invested in quite a few ICOs in the past and yours seems attractive to me when it comes to returns. I see you have set goals and show how are you going to spend the contributions which is great. Would you tell me how are you planning to advertise the ICO after the private sale?

Hi, yes of course. Here is a little clarity on our plan for the next few months:

We are not “flirting” with any VCs and therefore don’t have a million to spend on marketing. That is why at the moment we are focusing on building a community and followers by being active on Social media and here.

Next step is to start building awareness by publishing articles and get reviews on YouTube, in fact we are already working on this. For the next stages showing a developed product even with basic functionalities will be great in terms of marketing. We will hit the same websites and YouTube channels with this as an update.

Otsu

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:32:20 AM

Hi, yes of course. Here is a little clarity on our plan for the next few months:

We are not “flirting” with any VCs and therefore don’t have a million to spend on marketing. That is why at the moment we are focusing on building a community and followers by being active on Social media and here.

Next step is to start building awareness by publishing articles and get reviews on YouTube, in fact we are already working on this. For the next stages showing a developed product even with basic functionalities will be great in terms of marketing. We will hit the same websites and YouTube channels with this as an update.

This will work for sure, but why don’t you do some airdrops and bounties to get your Telegram channel going? Also, what about the crowd sale stages, how are you planning to raise those 120M?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 09:57:25 AM

This will work for sure, but why don’t you do some airdrops and bounties to get your Telegram channel going? Also, what about the crowd sale stages, how are you planning to raise those 120M?

Bounties and Airdrops will only get our Telegram channel full of people who don’t care about the project. The time and energy we will have to spend on communication with this kind of followers isn’t worth it.

As for the Crowdsale stages, this is when World Winners Network will be fully functional and operating in few countries. This is a huge advantage plus the project is very social and we will launch mass media campaigns to reach millions of people across the world. By the time we get to this stage a lot more people will be involved in the crypto market as well.

Otsu

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:44:03 AM

Bounties and Airdrops will only get our Telegram channel full of people who don’t care about the project. The time and energy we will have to spend on communication with this kind of followers isn’t worth it.

As for the Crowdsale stages, this is when World Winners Network will be fully functional and operating in few countries. This is a huge advantage plus the project is very social and we will launch mass media campaigns to reach millions of people across the world. By the time we get to this stage a lot more people will be involved in the crypto market as well.

OK, I see you have a clear plan for the future which is very convincing. Just one suggestion if you don’t mind. In your Whitepaper says you already have partnerships with celebrities, I think you should use those to promote the ICO.
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 11:24:31 AM

OK, I see you have a clear plan for the future which is very convincing. Just one suggestion if you don’t mind. In your Whitepaper says you already have partnerships with celebrities, I think you should use those to promote the ICO.

After all the scam ICOs that had celebrities acting as their ambassadors this will probably have a negative impact. However, after Pre-Sale 3 when World Winners Network will go live celebrities will be part of the game. Their role is to help us build the user base, this would be more than enough.

rouseyr

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:59:01 PM

You have made a token with copy/paste and you can not deny it. I suppose you dont have a security audit, do you?

4 tokens with transactions for the project. Also after contacting several old members in Linkedin it turned out that they did all the work without getting paid!

what is the guarantee that you wont make a new token soon?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 03:27:56 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2018, 04:54:30 PM by Winto

You have made a token with copy/paste and you can not deny it. I suppose you dont have a security audit, do you?

4 tokens with transactions for the project. Also after contacting several old members in Linkedin it turned out that they did all the work without getting paid!

Of course it is a copy paste, that's why the smart contract is publicly available on Github and tested multiple times so everyone who is not a blockchain developer can create a token. There are hundreds of tokens using this exact same code.

https://github.com/ethereum/ethereum-org/blob/master/solidity/token-erc20.sol

It's not the token code that makes the project valuable. People contribute to concepts and teams.

I'm a member of this team since the idea for an ICO started and I know very well who did what. Everyone can see on our website what each member of the team is responsible for.

No start up project in the history have ever built a product without making mistakes. You learn from your mistakes and move forward.

Old websites, tokens, whitepapers, apps, wanna be team members etc. are in the past and there is a reason for that.

People invest in the future of a project.

utastiv

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:27:23 PM

I’m a member of quite a few networks where shopping with discounts is the main business model. There are all great for people who are financially educated and know that it’s not about how much money you earn, but how much you spend. I just want to say you’ve created a great model where people are not only going to save money but to help others without spending extra.
RobinH2

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:46:08 PM

Of course it is a copy paste, that's why the smart contract is publicly available on Github and tested multiple times so everyone who is not a blockchain developer can create a token. There are hundreds of tokens using this exact same code.

It's not the token code that makes the project valuable. People contribute to concepts and teams.

I'm a member of this team since the idea for an ICO started and I know very well who did what. Everyone can see on our website what each member of the team is responsible for.

No start up project in the history have ever built a product without making mistakes. You learn from your mistakes and move forward.

Old websites, tokens, whitepapers, apps, wanna be team members etc. are in the past and there is a reason for that.

https://cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2018/10/23/8bca4d8914dc2043dbcba191bed66242-full.jpg
Good!
I know what is scam, what about you?
if you know what is it, then check the signals, I'm not saying the project is bad.

it seems you are not familiar with these things, please check again what are the difference between both codes,
there is no major reason to create a new token.

Yes, is not the token code but, What?!?!?
People contribute to concepts and teams. Yes, and they are buying crypto from you with unknowns status, to support and invest some money.
Of course, it is a copy paste, that's why the smart contract is publicly available on Github and tested multiple times so everyone who is not a blockchain developer can create a token. There are hundreds of tokens using this exact same code.
how you guarantee to society their investment and how do you imagine the price getting bigger after?
When there is copy/paste on something from GitHub even you did not look what are you using, without security audit.
this is not sound serious.....
Make it IPO or etc.
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 08:37:15 PM

Good!
I know what is scam, what about you?
if you know what is it, then check the signals, I'm not saying the project is bad.

it seems you are not familiar with these things, please check again what are the difference between both codes,
there is no major reason to create a new token.

Yes, is not the token code but, What?!?!?
People contribute to concepts and teams. Yes, and they are buying crypto from you with unknowns status, to support and invest some money.
Of course, it is a copy paste, that's why the smart contract is publicly available on Github and tested multiple times so everyone who is not a blockchain developer can create a token. There are hundreds of tokens using this exact same code.
how you guarantee to society their investment and how do you imagine the price getting bigger after?
When there is copy/paste on something from GitHub even you did not look what are you using, without security audit.
this is not sound serious.....
Make it IPO or etc.

We DO NOT Guarantee Anything

We have a well written value propositian, team that is not scared to show their faces and project that have the potential to change the world.

People who are looking for what we offer in terms of investment opportunities will support us.

Who are you again?

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 08:44:01 PM

Hey Winto team, how do I buy tokens? It’s private sale, right?

Hi there,

That's correct, we are stll in Private Sale.

Once you register on our website, you will see how to contact us in case you like to contribute at $0.01 per token

Suyhdfg

Activity: 117

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:05:25 PM

Looking at this thread and your website and videos I like the way you approach the potential investors: No paid ratings, no misleading promotions, no manipulative reviews. I hope you will maintain this course to the end. I’ll be watching you closely 😊
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: