Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:29:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ** WinTo ** Together For a Better Future ** Building the Foundation  (Read 23489 times)
Winto (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 11:33:45 AM

Don’t you have bounties or airdrops? Is there any way we can get WinTo tokens if we don’t have money to invest?

I'm afraid I will have to disappoint you.

Instead of paying to bounty managers and websites to list those campaigns or do airdrops we have decided to take a different approach: Slowly build a community of people who really see the potential of the project.

Yes, we will do promotions offering some free WinTo tokens every once in a while and if you want to participate in those I suggest you follow us on social media.

Winto.io | Private Sale at $0.01
Global Charity Related Project
Transparent & Accountable Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 11:59:10 AM

Can I personally donate to my desired place through World Winners Network?

Hi, you will be able to donate even without doing any shopping, but only to causes that are active in the network.

Of course, you will be able to create your own charitable cause and once approved reach the community for help

sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:05:33 PM

Everything looks interesting, but how do people know you're not another scam?

We raise capital on stages and show exactly what we need it for. When we reach the target, we use the funds as intended, display the results and then move forward with the next stage of the WinTo token sale. This method works like escrow account and pretty much eliminate the possibility to scam those who support our project.

What are the guarantees that the token will not fall in price by 100 times? Now it is a common situation. The most important thing in the project is the economic component.
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 12:15:49 PM

Everything looks interesting, but how do people know you're not another scam?

We raise capital on stages and show exactly what we need it for. When we reach the target, we use the funds as intended, display the results and then move forward with the next stage of the WinTo token sale. This method works like escrow account and pretty much eliminate the possibility to scam those who support our project.

What are the guarantees that the token will not fall in price by 100 times? Now it is a common situation. The most important thing in the project is the economic component.

Hi, there is no guarantee. Let's not forget we are talking about a high risk - high ROI investments.

However, we are well aware of the mistakes done at the past by other teams/projects with the major one being listing their utility token on exchange before the token circulates in a large ecosystem and there is demand for it leading to price appreciation.

Most teams are targeting the speculator type of investors who want to make profits in 2-4 months and therefore rush to go on exchange ASAP. Of course, without a functional product and demand for the token the price goes down.

Our project is a long term investment tailored for people who actually understand how matured markets work, do proper research and have realistic expectations rather then dream about Lambos.

We have spent countless hours on the Token Economy and if you read the Token Economy section of the whitepaper and watch the 3rd video on https://winto.io/ you will definitely see that.

There are members of our team and board of advisers with very serious background in finance and economy.

Last but not least, we will give the opportunity to all WinTo token holders to add their tokens in the WinTo pool.

Tokens from the WinTo pool will be used for airdrops when entering a new country to stimulate activity in the ecosystem and boost the token circulation.
The pool will also be available as a crypto exchange alternative where all WinTo holders will have the preferential right to store and sell tokens to users of the World Winners Network.
*The token price in the pool will start from $.0.50 and then set at 10% above the exchange rate.

If you have anymore questions don't hesitate to ask, I'll be happy to answer those

Vienure

Activity: 148
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:10:26 PM

To be honest the project looks like just another loyalty program with a little bit of charity involved, but when I looked into more details I can see that World Winners Network can really make a difference. Good luck guys!

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 01:52:58 PM

To be honest the project looks like just another loyalty program with a little bit of charity involved, but when I looked into more details I can see that World Winners Network can really make a difference. Good luck guys!

Yes, unfortunately it takes a bit of a time until you get to understand everything properly.

We are in a process of collecting feedback and improving the way we present the project.

Thanks for your kind words.

Commadante2

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:03:17 PM

Why are you not showing anybody from the celebrities/influencers on your website if you claim you have contracts and agreements in the whitepaper?

───────    ️MyCryptoParadise (https://mycryptoparadise.com//)─────
️MyCryptoParadise[/i
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 10:26:58 PM

Why are you not showing anybody from the celebrities/influencers on your website if you claim you have contracts and agreements in the whitepaper?

That's a good question, couple of days ago someone even said that he would get some WinTo tokens, but the celebrity/influencers part looked like scam.

We do have contracts with world famous Bulgarian athletes, musicians, actors etc. but they will get involved once we launch the World Winners Network. Our celebrity partners play a key role for the growth of the platform and the popularization of charitable causes, but none of them is or ever will be associated with the token sale (ICO).

If you follow the ICO market you probably know how many projects paid to famous people to advertise their Initial Coin Offerings and a major part of these projects turned up to be scams.

So yeah, Celebrities will join the game only after we launch the platform. Perhaps somewhere in between Pre-sale 1 and Pre-sale 2 when we start testing the charity features.

cristindec

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:37:59 PM

The most transparent team I’ve seen so far, weekly updates on social media at this early stage, showing your faces, this is great. I hope you will maintain this attitude and will prove yourself accountable in future.
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 10:58:52 PM

The most transparent team I’ve seen so far, weekly updates on social media at this early stage, showing your faces, this is great. I hope you will maintain this attitude and will prove yourself accountable in future.

Trying our best to stand out in this dead market. After the scammers made millions, having people to trust you it's not an easy task.

Appreciate the recognition Cristindec, feel free to ask anything you want on here. Live Q&A sessions will start next week with registration available in the dashboard.

Enjoy the rest of your night.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 09:50:59 AM

Hi everyone,

At first I would like to thank everyone who shows interest in our project and engages in the discussion on here.

I would also like to remind you that we are publishing weekly updates videos on the WinTo YouTube Channel

Of course, all major updates will be shared on here, but those of you who like to keep a close eye on our progress every week can also do that inside the dashboard after registering at https://winto.io/

canatewo

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:17:45 PM

Great project indeed, but are you sure you will be able to raise the funds needed considering the current situation on the ICO market? I mean, you can never be sure, but what is your plan if you get stuck on Pre-Sale stage 2 for example?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 08:50:19 PM

Great project indeed, but are you sure you will be able to raise the funds needed considering the current situation on the ICO market? I mean, you can never be sure, but what is your plan if you get stuck on Pre-Sale stage 2 for example?

Hi, I know this is something that many will be concerned about and I'm glad you're asking this question.

You're right, we can not be sure in anything, but we will do everything possible to make sure the project will go live and no one who contributes will be disappointed.

Of course, we have taken the market situation into consideration and that's why we did not put any time frame for the stages. Instead we have only set targets in terms of funds. After each stage we will show how we have spent the money in order to be accountable.

If you want to participate in the token sale you're looking at a high risk until Pre-Sale stage 3 is completed as after that World Winners Network will go live and we can continue the international expansion even without the Crowd Sale 1 and 2 by signing partnership deals (selling licenses). That's why the price of the token is so low in the Private sale and the Pre-Sale sages.

This will significantly slow down the expansion and that's why we want to raise enough funds to go global as soon as possible. Once again if we manage to complete Pre-Sale 3 it will be a lot easier to raise another 120 million as we will start marketing a fully functional product which will have a major impact on society and pretty much every business owner or celebrity would like to be involved. Also very important is that the WinTo token will be utilized.

Surely there is risk until we reach that stage and that's why those who support us at the early stages have the potential to generate great returns. The more we develop and show the people what we are doing with their money, the more they will trust and support us.

No matter what happens we will not surrender, there is always an option to approach some fo the big investors who have tough conditions, but we can make a one time exception in the name of the project.

Subosuwe

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:07:38 PM

Thumbs up for your token sale architecture. If you really manage to raise, develop and deliver like you’re saying on your website I’m sure this ICO will explode after you show once or twice how you spent your investors’ money.
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 09:22:04 PM

Thumbs up for your token sale architecture. If you really manage to raise, develop and deliver like you’re saying on your website I’m sure this ICO will explode after you show once or twice how you spent your investors’ money.

Thank you very much for the endorsement. I'm very glad to see people who recognize our efforts to make things better for the contributors.

We believe being transparent and accountable as well as communicate with the community is more important then anything.

BlueEyesWhiteDragon

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:30:03 PM

The concept looks great, the world really needs a wakeup call. It is also visible that you have put a lot of time to think about every single detail, but how do you know this model will work on a global level?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 09:49:14 PM

The concept looks great, the world really needs a wakeup call. It is also visible that you have put a lot of time to think about every single detail, but how do you know this model will work on a global level?

Hi there,

I appreciate the kind words.

The project has been exposed to many people from all over the world with all kind of backgrounds during the last 2 years. For some it takes a while until they see its potential other gets it right away, but everyone recognizes the multiple benefits for the participants and for the society.

We have some contracts and many verbal agreements with business owners and celebrities/influencers as well as nonprofits which are going to be enough to engage with as low as 5-10 000 members, generate some charity money through shopping and fund few small causes.

Of course, we haven't stop contacting potential future partners of World Winners Network, but my point is that once we prove the concept to be working in a small country like Bulgaria it will work pretty much everywhere else.

cristianwillam

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:51:05 PM

Why have you tied the WinTo token price with the USD and not with the ETH through smart contract?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 10:21:02 PM

Why have you tied the WinTo token price with the USD and not with the ETH through smart contract?

We decided to do it that way because of the situation on the market.

As you know the Ether went down significantly and everyone who own some is waiting on the market to go up again and will not exchange it for a token with no liquidity at this time. Therefore accepting only ETH as a payment method like most ICOs who offered ERC-20 tokens in the past is not an option.

So we added Bitcoin. The Bitcoin is also way down since its all time high and most people are holding it tight. Then we had to add FIAT currencies as an option and tied the token price to the USD as we have calculated how much we need to raise on each stage to meet our goals.

Things are way more simple if you only accept ETH and have a simple smart contract doing all transactions automatically, however, we need to adjust according to the market to be able to participate.

kelaxo76r

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:23:58 PM

Probably it’s not easy to run and an ICO considering the situation on the market, but I like the way you present yourselves. Why don’t you try to advertise your project instead of keeping the focus on the ICO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: