Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:30:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking full team for full service Development and Marketing.  (Read 449 times)
DonkContest (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 05:14:49 PM

Our organization is seeking full team blockchain developers and marketing for utility coin project. We give more detail after reviewing portfolios. Already raised in excess of 1,6 Million Dollars. Need development fast.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 07:05:10 PM

You raised $1.6m before any development?

Positivebetting
DonkContest (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 07:13:01 PM

Yes we have many investor. They commit more money once project begins.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:39:49 PM

Yes we have many investor. They commit more money once project begins.

Just wow. anyways, if you're still looking then post it here, Services. Just be ready with an avalanche of applications so you have to choose wisely.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:17:25 PM

If you're looking for bounty advertising, check out https://bountycloud.io

I would also recommend this design solution, you're going to need graphics for your website, whitepaper and promotional media if you don't have these already.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4525876.0
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:37:17 PM

Our organization is seeking full team blockchain developers and marketing for utility coin project. We give more detail after reviewing portfolios. Already raised in excess of 1,6 Million Dollars. Need development fast.
Already raised 1.6 Mill, do you have a website that we can look into? I mean it wouldn't be hard to set-up a simple website about your project when you have the capability to convince people to raise that much money. Anyway, stay away from services offered by Pajeet's as they're likely to con you.
DonkContest (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 12:57:44 AM

Already raised 1.6 Mill, do you have a website that we can look into? I mean it wouldn't be hard to set-up a simple website about your project when you have the capability to convince people to raise that much money. Anyway, stay away from services offered by Pajeet's as they're likely to con you.

Yes, our organization is the internationally known https://donkcontest.com car show in Austin, Texas. We are seeking reputable firm to handle project. We will pay good money for advisors. What is Pajeet?
vakaxacompany

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 02:29:38 AM

Hello. We are Vakaxa. We provide a variety of Blockchain solutions and cryptocurrency services such as exchange, wallet, smart contract, ICO project, and coin development. If you have the need, please contact us:
Vakaxa Technology Joint Stock Company
Hello. We are Vakaxa. We provide a variety of Blockchain solutions and cryptocurrency services such as exchange, wallet, smart contract, ICO project, and coin development. If you have the need, please contact us:
Email: contact@vakaxa.com
Telegram: @vakaxasupport
Telegram: @vakaxasupport
Thank you
PriyaAnandani

Activity: 114

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:15:17 AM

Hi There,

Greetings!!

I am from a leading Blockchain Company, Rev Infotech pvt. ltd. We have delivered more than 1000 projects worldwide from last 11 years along with 3 years in Crypto Industry. We have highly experienced team of blockchain developers who can help you in your requirement with great results.

To know more about us please have a look at our website www.revinfotech.com

Lets connect on Skype: lalit@eiysys.com or telegram @priya1709

Look forward to long-term relationship forever based on success and trusts

Regards,
Priya
F.Developers

Activity: 300
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:37:58 AM

I am not able to send you a PM. How else can you be contacted? Or can you send me a pm?

Abuelkheeir

Activity: 734
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:26:33 PM

Sounds great, good luck with it
zahidsun

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:34:25 PM

Selcrypto is willing to help you and your business develop. provide you with great marketing proposal  ICO  Digital Marketing Agency we bring potential investors for your business. Selcrypto is a place where you can get and attract more customers and develop your business.Selcrypto works with proper functioning and organization.Selcrypto dose work on Article and Press release,Youtube Influencer, WEB Development, Whitepaper Development, Blockchain summits, Exchange listing, ICO Rating, Smart Contact Creations, PPC & CONTEXTUAL Ads, Social media management, Chinese marketing, IOC Legal services, Community Management, KYC Management, Email Marketing, Podcast & Broadcast , Bounty campaign management, IOC Advisory and Airdrop Management
We assure you the best services and attention towards you and your business......

for more details-
email- zahidsun@gmail.com
telegram id- @ZahidAlam
TokeniseIt.com
Copper Member

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:25:32 AM

Hello,

Whether you have just an idea, you're a start-up, one man band or an established business we are sure we help in some way.

We're a full-service agency offering the following serves:
- Blockchain & Crypto Web Design and Development
- MVP, Mock Up and Prototype Development
- Composing One-Pager's and Whitepapers for your idea
- Research & Analysis
- Connecting you with Advisors
- Connecting you with Professional media writers
- COnnecting *good* projects with Seed & VC Investors
- Social Media Marketing (Growing your Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook) No bounty - Real users with real engagement.
- Creating smart contracts, tokens, and Airdrops
- Developing software as per your requirements

Book a free 30 min consultation here: https://calendly.com/tokeniseit (We are based in the UK, so please reflect to your time zone)

Many thanks,
TokeniseIt.com
No Rest Labs

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 03:31:55 AM

Hi there,
You can see our portfolio here. We are a team of 45+ blockchain and smart contract developers and have built a number of projects from the ground up. We can discuss price when you reach out with interest. PM or email mariya.l@norestlabs.com. Thank you in advance.
jakez834

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:22:35 PM

Good afternoon, my name is Dan, representing the IBG team. I see that you are now in search of team members for the development of your ICO. The range of competencies of our team is quite wide, we could completely take over the marketing, SMM and sales. Contact me in the telegram, I will provide cases and more detailed information about our capabilities.
Best regards Dan Shvecov
@Dan_IBG
Lambolife

Activity: 102
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:52:34 PM

Hello,

I am a crypto influencer. I could do community management, marketing, analysis, etc.

Social:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/lambolife/

email: v4vanhellsing@yahoo.com
coreyou
Copper Member

Activity: 173

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:37:41 PM

;-)  i too

https://twitter.com/CoreyouNow

and also bring up many great ideas for "Real marcet usecases" mostly for non crypto people

just contact me on twitter or here: https://discord.gg/A3vmYxT
MissAltcoin

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:14:20 AM

Hi! I have a lot of experience in the field of marketing, social media and PR.

I have my own crypto Twitter community build up with 170,000 followers and would love to learn more about your project. I am well connected in world of currency and the media and have been a consultant to many great projects in this field.

You can contact me at missaltcoin@protonmail.com and check out my profile on Twitter www.twitter.com/missaltcoin
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:54:50 AM

If you are a newbie, I think you will have a hard time applying for the position. Also you will have to provide a portfolio for OP to check, if you just provide a social media profile with less than 500 followers, you just wasted your time. Seem like team of developer and marketing staff are harder to come by when reputation is required.
No Rest Labs

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 07:51:07 AM

Yes, our organization is the internationally known https://donkcontest.com car show in Austin, Texas. We are seeking reputable firm to handle project. We will pay good money for advisors. What is Pajeet?
[/quote]

Hi there,

Was following up to see if you have found a team for your project. We are interested in the project and would like to discuss how we can help. You can email me at mariya.l@norestlabs.com or PM me if you would like another way to contact each other. Thanks
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: