Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:59:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies prices decline again, what much do we expect?  (Read 1349 times)
StatesManG (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:25:30 PM

For almost a week the crypto market has maintained a certain support level and ride in a range. Many thoght we where in the mist of a bull run until the last 24hours whend price declined further down.

Now what you think will happen next? Bull or Bear? I think we will see more bear trends till maybe in December when it could hold on a certain price to continue declining by January.

What do you think?

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:38:32 PM

Consensus seems to be that this recent plunge has to do with the corresponding decline in world markets.

Pretty depressing since crypto-currencies are supposed to be a haven for investors during declines in traditional markets, now the seem to be correlated.

But whatever, crypto has been in a cave last 7 months anyway, volumes are dry.
StatesManG (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:43:26 PM

Consensus seems to be that this recent plunge has to do with the corresponding decline in world markets.

Pretty depressing since crypto-currencies are supposed to be a haven for investors during declines in traditional markets, now the seem to be correlated.

But whatever, crypto has been in a cave last 7 months anyway, volumes are dry.

It is becoming more scary and difficult to determine the next move

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:50:27 PM

For almost a week the crypto market has maintained a certain support level and ride in a range. Many thoght we where in the mist of a bull run until the last 24hours whend price declined further down.

Now what you think will happen next? Bull or Bear? I think we will see more bear trends till maybe in December when it could hold on a certain price to continue declining by January.

What do you think?
The price fell in the last 24 hhours is not much when compred to the crypto volatility range so it may climb up again at any moment but the bull run will not be paossible in this year in my thought because 2018 is very ad since the beginning so it may bring some mental barrier to the investors to bring the bull run.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
offstage

Activity: 336

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:51:52 PM

In my opinion, the Cryptocurrency now accumulates the power to go up in next months. Investors just should to hold  a few.

kingsman03
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:53:12 PM

I think there will be more down trend till next year and maybe it could retrace back. This has become more than a correction itself and yes it is becoming more scary
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:04:20 PM

This downfall was reminder the volatility still exist in the market we were hoping high as all cryptocurrency were doing well since mid August but looks like bear market still exist and will go on longer time. This can also be manipulation by whales because Bitcoin droped by 5% within an hour as there isn't any bad news rolling in the Market.

Twkasun52

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:04:55 PM

may be this is final dip we all anticipated.Hope to see BTC will start his Bull run finally.Hold tight guys.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 06:10:03 PM

what I think might be the right time to buy some altcoins at a cheap price. regardless of whether the market will be Bear or bull. buying at a cheap price is one of the right choices. so if we see the market falling, there's no need to be afraid. we only need to prepare money to buy it. and wait for the price to rise again.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Negdan4ik

Activity: 230

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:13:40 PM

I think that with such a sharp drop, there will be growth but not fast, in my opinion, the cryptocurrency should gain momentum and gain strength.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:14:40 PM

I think this dip is not that bad especially if you are following btc charts it is still inside the triangle and most traders do think that it will breakout in next rally and then the bulls will be back but strong volumes are needed to support this opinion and we know this is crypto anything can happen anytime here.

mariogomer

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:15:00 PM

There are no signs for the bull market. Bitcoin has lost value today.
I'il wait till the end. I think the bull season will come in 2019  Undecided

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN -  CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
─ ───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ───── ─
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
sotovid

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:15:05 PM

It is hard to say what strategy the market will choose, but I think that a bear market will come all the same, because Bitcoin should come down even more, it is overvalued.

suride212

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:16:53 PM

we here must have seen the market price with a drastic decline and in my opinion this year is the worst, we need a solution not panic. what is the fate of investors with the current situation, I take the main step that is calm and hold to continue to observe further developments. maybe a lot of panic sell but it's very risky but rash actions.
abstmain

Activity: 165

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:18:38 PM

Well, if we use logic here, we may see always price decrease, right before the bullrun. Can we assume it? In my opinion, there will be a 15% price decrease in all the coins and after that market will regain and all the coin will start to bubble gradually.
Iluka

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:20:39 PM

I don't think so, its not tome for bullrun. I guess, in next few days we will see a little grow up to 6600-6700$ and approximately 10% for alts.
maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:21:06 PM

it looks like the decline in prices and increases is the same as last month. It is precisely this incident that is very good at returning prices up by retaining coins or buying coins.
Seeing this incident shouldn't panic, but instead act to buy lots of coins, especially ETH coins.

(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:33:50 PM

What do you think?
about 80 days more till the end of this year!
it's 2 and a half months. I can't see any bright future for this year.
and might be the darkest year of bitcoin and cryptocurrency ever.
hope everything's gonna be fine next year, there's no hope this year
LubovOF

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:36:53 PM

I think that this year we will not wait for good news, the market is getting worse and worse, but I think that now should have happened, although for me this price is a shock.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:54:28 PM

I think that this year we will not wait for good news, the market is getting worse and worse, but I think that now should have happened, although for me this price is a shock.
The fact is that we need to understand about the possible manipulations in the cryptocurrency market, all these actions are aimed only to increase panic among users of cryptocurrency. Maybe I'm wrong, but I want to minimize the risk of my losses and transfer all my funds to cryptocurrency ethereum.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: