Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:12:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies prices decline again, what much do we expect?  (Read 1349 times)
arditiyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:56:48 PM

keep calm and don't panic, i think it's been predicted a lot and proven right, i see there will be a great bullish trend in the next few months

wanted sliter

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:15:43 PM

the slow bull market is, the more explode it would be
I still waiting for that day, market was down and sideway for so long.
it's not so far to the day we see the sun. keep calm guys.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:19:28 PM

Nothing much to be honest. The price going up and down is actually a normal thing for us right now. The fall took place within few minutes and went down to almost $6,100 USD but eventually went back to $6,200 USD. We can blame those trading bots or the whales for such sudden drops taking place. Another reason for the sell off might be cause of the IFM warning. There is nothing much we can expect right now other than holding your investment.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:27:44 PM

This is the longest bear market i have ever witnessed. It continue as if it never going to end everything look horrible there are predictions that market will be bullish at the end of the year, i haven't seen any blullish sign with what happened today.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
dagelan

Activity: 423

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:30:21 PM

I think this correction will continue until they find the best reflection, it could be worse but this is good for future projections

Vieni

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:30:09 PM

last month, i bought the "DIP" or that 's what it seem so... but then it was not yet the deepest. bear market still continue and i think until after christmas. but still hoping that bull will come before christmas time.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:39:54 PM

For almost a week the crypto market has maintained a certain support level and ride in a range. Many thoght we where in the mist of a bull run until the last 24hours whend price declined further down.

Now what you think will happen next? Bull or Bear? I think we will see more bear trends till maybe in December when it could hold on a certain price to continue declining by January.

What do you think?
I have been told and everyone who starts investing into crypto, they all told that same thing so that they could minimise their loses in cryand that thing is that crypto currencies are highly volatile in nature and their valuation is subject to flactuation and varies according to market demand and supply so if you are a newbie then it is advisable to be very wise and patience while investing into crypto as you have to be very precise with when to buy, sell or to hold your coin, as the valuation is very low these times, so this is the time to hold and then there are assumptions for having pump very soon.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:53:02 AM

There will be a continued bear market for a long time before we start to see the prices of the coins go up and seeing better prices. The thing about bear markets is that they are notorious for lasting a long time before they finally give way for the next bull market, so now we just have to hodl whatever coins we have and try to wait out the bear market
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:58:05 PM

The predictions that arise may still be very dubious, but it needs to be tried to wait longer, seeing the market history that occurred at the end of last year, it may also happen this year
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:05:38 PM

Everyone hopes to see a big rise in December and I myself also believe that the history of last year will repeat. I am expecting great results this December
cryptosmoker

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:58:51 PM

Yeah, crypto is not in a good condition right now. It goes down and down, but I believe that it will not happen forever, the condition will get better soon. So, let's be patient, I think the price of crypto will rise at the end of this year.
Apex06

Activity: 68
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:36:52 PM

It is the cryptocurrency world and that is why you can expect almost everything here, so it is a little bit early to say what.

SUQA - A new open source peer to peer digital currency
 (https://suqa.org/)
chenille

Activity: 428
Merit: 172

chenille!

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 03:48:39 PM

For me, it looks like after 2014. In 2013 and 2014 we saw a big spike in price and after 2014 BTC was bearish for almost 2 years. in 2017 BTC increased in price again, more than x10 of ATH from 2014. It's possible we have now a bear market for 2 years and for the next halving we will see a next ATH.

Sure, you can't predict it, but it's a likely option.

⁓ chenille! ⁓
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 04:04:08 PM

In my analysis, prices of cryptos are going to stay similar for the next 3 to 6 months. i.e. bitcoin ranging between $5.5K to $7.5K.
The current price trend is highly similar to that of the year 2014 the only difference being there are a lot more alts to make the market change.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:16:42 PM

Bull or bear run this year? the prices strip down to $6k where the peak was almost $20k the bottom will most likely $5k if things did not go well to the prices this month but I am not expecting for prices to go back to ATH last year, things work differently this time and we can't rely on things that will dump eventually after January right? we need long-term goals and prices, not just a short time pump that would benefit some people.

bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 04:31:33 PM

I think that many investors will start withdrawing money by the new year.

This will lead to another fall in the price of cryptocurrency. I think the drop may be over 30%. After the new year, growth will begin

Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:00:57 PM

I think that in the nearest future we will see next bearish leg of the market to down. Personally I expect to see Bitcoin price on the levels about $4000 by the end of this year.
entersandman2907

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:05:44 PM

I've had enough. I hear people saying eth won't go less than 600usd and the next day it drops. Again, eth won't go below 500usd and it still drops. I don't hear anymore what everyone is saying
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:24:50 PM

I think that in the near future we shouldn't expect a bullish rally, but it's unlikely that there will be an even greater drop in the market. As far as I have noticed recently, the market is in a constant flat, mostly prices fluctuate within a small price corridor, not falling much, but without obvious growth. In this state, the market can be very long. By the way, even in this market we can earn , some coins recently gave a good profit. PAl, SOUL, OCN , for example.

tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 08:01:57 AM

Bull run is still not possible due the market condition. Some might say it is the start of the bull run, but I think you should think again and research more. Don't get caught by the bull trap, or you may suffer of decreasing of funds.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: