Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:59:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies prices decline again, what much do we expect?  (Read 1349 times)
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:15:06 AM

There is nothing much to expect because when it comes to cryptos it is always going to go their own way, the best thing to do now is to just hold your coins and make sure that they are secure in which you can actually start using it for the long term. We can expect some kind of recovery during the end of this year though since people are more likely  to use cryptos during the holidays

leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:14:37 PM

There is nothing more to expect, the price of the coin has been going down for a while and I think that it is because a whale might be selling off some of their coins. Now we can only hold our coins and wait for the demand of the coins to go up before we start to see better prices in the coin. Mostly with cryptocurrencies it is better to just go with the flow
Gifolote

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:16:51 PM

I assume that the market will continue to fall because there is no good news to the market began to grow.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:16:54 PM

I think that this year there is nothing good that can be expected from Bitcoin, except that its price will fall even more.We hope that the situation will change next year.
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:07:35 PM

I think that this year we can expect that the market will begin to grow but by the end of this year it can grow by no more than one hundred percent of the current figures.
Yabuy92

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 06:03:52 AM

it is likely that there will continue to be a decline, we only hope that in 2019 there will be a change even though the change is not so significant. it's just that in this condition we cannot panic and sell it for granted

fly99

Activity: 421

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:19:42 AM

The decline is expected. When I knew that BCH was about to start a power war, I knew that the cryptocurrency would definitely fall again. The cryptocurrency is currently violently oscillating, the market will be unstable, and investors need to invest cautiously.

darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:24:44 AM

current market conditions seen in the declining prices. whether this is seen as the beginning of the bull run as late last year would certainly not be for sure. It would be better if in this condition can still utilize a state with at least begin to multiple assets. too think of bull and bear only inhibits the decision only.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:24:54 AM

For almost a week the crypto market has maintained a certain support level and ride in a range. Many thoght we where in the mist of a bull run until the last 24hours whend price declined further down.

Now what you think will happen next? Bull or Bear? I think we will see more bear trends till maybe in December when it could hold on a certain price to continue declining by January.

What do you think?

More than a month passed and we are at still at the same level with the same depressing situation. However, I expect that anyone  investing today can make good profit in next 1-2 months as have festive season coming up. I cannot invest now as trading is stopped all the exchanges in my country but will be holding the coins I have.

Signature available for rent
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:32:32 AM

The decline is expected. When I knew that BCH was about to start a power war, I knew that the cryptocurrency would definitely fall again. The cryptocurrency is currently violently oscillating, the market will be unstable, and investors need to invest cautiously.
Yes for now is indeed the price of crypto are down, but I think now is not the time investment. the market is still unpredictable, now we just have to wait patiently for this condition improves.

Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:26:05 AM

For almost a week the crypto market has maintained a certain support level and ride in a range. Many thoght we where in the mist of a bull run until the last 24hours whend price declined further down.

Now what you think will happen next? Bull or Bear? I think we will see more bear trends till maybe in December when it could hold on a certain price to continue declining by January.

What do you think?

I learned how to use it. For me it is a huge chance and I hope that after such a fall there will be UPS. Another I unfortunately do not see and do not understand how it will work without UPS and downs

jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:17:06 AM

What do you think?

More than a month passed and we are at still at the same level with the same depressing situation. However, I expect that anyone  investing today can make good profit in next 1-2 months as have festive season coming up. I cannot invest now as trading is stopped all the exchanges in my country but will be holding the coins I have.
People gave similar advice both in summer and early autumn, and those who listened to them lost their money, I would not invest in a falling market, it is necessary to wait for the trend to change.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:23:37 AM

We need to establish another support level, and we will probably fall until that happens. After that, if the support holds long enough, then we might eventually see a return to a bull market. The question is whether the next support level will prove stronger than the last one.
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:35:48 AM

Nothing surprising here honestly. Did you actually expect the market to rally when there is no positive news from quite sometime in the market? The market might continue to fall for some more time.

I am looking forward to 2019 to see if it will trigger a bull market or not. The rest of this year will most likely not be any different and am expecting Bitcoin to stay in the $5k to $6k range. This is absolutely not the best time to invest any amount into this market.

Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:45:29 AM

Positive thinking will further alleviate our thinking rather than having to complain about the market being down. The crypto game is back and here we are challenged to be able to face and overcome, so I will survive for crypto even if I have to crawl. The crypto wheel is at a low level and this is only a momentary nightmare.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:51:00 AM

What do you think?
And now it will fall to the next barrier, when it stops and hangs for a certain time. And then I think there will be a new round of descent.

nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:53:39 AM

What do you think?
Yes im agree this bear might be keep happening until december or until the end of this november. I dont know why the hash war of BCH make market really in bad shape. I do also think ICO regulations make ethereum keep going down cause its became more harder to make a new ICO and seems eth is no really as much as useful as last year.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:50:09 AM

All and will decline as it is a feature of the cryptocurrency. I don't understand how you can worry about that all the time. This is normal and we need to deal with it. Is a plus and a feature
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:29:25 AM

there is nothing to think about besides waiting and being patient, the point is very dangerous if the market does not return to normal, because it will affect everyone in crypto, the effect is that people will gradually leave the cryptocurrency
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:48:52 AM

there is nothing to think about besides waiting and being patient, the point is very dangerous if the market does not return to normal, because it will affect everyone in crypto, the effect is that people will gradually leave the cryptocurrency
I have long said that cryptocurrency will remain a tool only in a certain circle of interested people. Cryptocurrency will not be massive use.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: