Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:37:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies prices decline again, what much do we expect?  (Read 1347 times)
memFISTO

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:41:07 AM

For almost a week the crypto market has maintained a certain support level and ride in a range. Many thoght we where in the mist of a bull run until the last 24hours whend price declined further down.

Now what you think will happen next? Bull or Bear? I think we will see more bear trends till maybe in December when it could hold on a certain price to continue declining by January.

What do you think?

I am absolutely sure that every fall is a chance to earn money. Now I shop at every major fall and I am absolutely sure that soon I will be able to go in plus thanks to such actions
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:44:55 AM

I think the bear market will continue, which is inevitable because dumping has not stopped and there are no projects on the market that can attract investors!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:49:26 AM

For almost a week the crypto market has maintained a certain support level and ride in a range. Many thoght we where in the mist of a bull run until the last 24hours whend price declined further down.

Now what you think will happen next? Bull or Bear? I think we will see more bear trends till maybe in December when it could hold on a certain price to continue declining by January.

What do you think?

Prices for cryptocurrencies are constantly falling and falling. I see this as a normal state of Affairs and don't think it's worth considering that every fall could be the last. Think about development
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:51:28 AM

I think we are getting to a point where price can not decline further.  This is the  lowest price we have seen so far since last year December and the miners of bitcoin and ethereum can no longer break even with the present price.  How lower can cryptocurrency prices get to before there will be reversal?  I guess we are getting close to end of the bear market!

zacad

Activity: 396

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:59:56 AM

The market will continue to be bearish and may last for a long time or even years. I am pessimistic about cryptocurrencies. There is nothing to look forward to now, I am bankrupt. Maybe when the bitcoin price returns to $1,000 I will buy it in bulk.

Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:08:39 AM

there must be a decline, but still believe that cryptocurrency will raise the price again so that it will add more trust to crypto's digital assets.
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:13:14 AM

I actually predict a downturn. The price could easily spike upward, but the trend is still down.
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:26:48 AM

What do you think?
The normal state is that the market is falling??? This is not normal, the bears crossed the line, why such a stampede need? Can be in order to land big investors.

Prices for cryptocurrencies are constantly falling and falling. I see this as a normal state of Affairs and don't think it's worth considering that every fall could be the last. Think about development
wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:41:11 PM

My opinion is that there will be no bull run in this year. Maybe in next one or even later. My hopes is about next year. But I also think that prices will get some serious changes in January or February.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
RobotNIK

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:11:30 PM

There will be a bull trend, but it is very likely that this will not happen soon, most likely in 2-3 years!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278

simply getting the job done

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:35:31 PM

I expect only growth, yesterday bitcoin well showed that he can live even in such conditions and if it began to buy I think it's a call to buy. My opinion.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:28:48 PM

I hope that the value of the coins will not continue to fall down. If we talk about their growth, I hope that this process will begin in early 2019. Since by the end of 2018, they just do not have time to inflate the value of coins to such a state as they were fixed at the beginning of 2018.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:20:10 PM

Recent I expect Ethereum price $200 and Bitcoin $6,000. My small expectation now. Hope my expectation will be fill up when everything will be fine after few months. Mans demand will never end, so different people different demand and different expectation.           

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:00:46 PM

I'm waiting for the market to spurt up. Maybe I'm naive, expecting a sharp rise in coin prices? They decline for a while, and weak investors sell their coins. Mostly with crypto currencies have the power of their ideas and products. It is better to believe in them and wait, than to sell and get nothing in the future.
cryptomax217

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:03:15 PM

is it possible that the decline is due to a certain mistrust of the public due to scams sprouting everywhere? 
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1088

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:09:19 PM

I agree with your guess. The decline period seems to continue till the beginning of next year. There is no significant improvement for the price of crypto currencies. The prices are still very low, and the market is getting worse day to day. For me, no hope for the bullrun on December.     

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:48:31 AM

The current cryptocurrency market seems to make investors dare not have any illusions. Perhaps this bitcoin will make Ethereum a very serious failure, and many altcoins will disappear in the future. I am not optimistic about the short-term cryptocurrency market.
grifinmch

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:15:28 AM

later this month it seems the investors should be required to endure. to get in on this last month with no signs or certainty of impending bull markets. Thus the problem is a market that is increasingly falling and this raises doubts as to who is already hoping for a long time for the bull run soon arrived.
prokurovt
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:28:01 PM

Right now the situation is more or less stable. But again, the day all is well and growth is. A day or two everything falls again.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:38:55 PM

Predicting the future situation in the cryptocurrency market is impossible, and I am very worried that she will manage by the end of this year, as everyone wanted to. However, the market cannot be for a long time under the control of bears and soon we should see a change in trend and growth of the cryptocurrency market.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: