Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 12:53:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: October Could Still Be The Month For A Major Bitcoin Bull Run  (Read 246 times)
TheWeb (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:00:43 PM

When the IMF (International Monetary Fund) revised its policy on economic growth, risk-off trading circles across the world got quite a boost. The crypto world felt the effects, with Bitcoin surging up to hit the $6,656 mark.

However, this positive effect didn’t last long as it wasn’t supported by a matching trading volume. In essence, a market price increase or decrease needs to be supported by a corresponding trading volume for the effect to hold. If the volume isn’t enough, the breakout can’t last.

While the IMF’s move was a great step in the positive direction, most people missed the point where the international body expressed its reservations about the crypto world as a whole.

In its view, the IMF had issues with the rapid propagation of cryptocurrencies, mainly because of the risks faced in terms of digital security. The IMF’s World Outlook Report mentions cyber security issues as one of the most prevalent problems currently faced in the industry.

The report goes on to opine that these vulnerabilities could seriously impede secure cross-border trade and affect the flow of goods and services in the international market. As such, rapid growth of digital currencies gives rise to new vulnerabilities that further present more hurdles to be dealt with in the international financial system.

A look at the recent market environment suggests that the Bitcoin market, in particular, hasn’t had enough participation from the larger community, and that means that exchanges aren’t handling enough of Bitcoin’s trading volume to warrant a serious breakout.

Read More: https://zycrypto.com/despite-recent-decline-october-could-still-be-the-month-for-a-major-bitcoin-bull-run/
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 07:05:47 PM

risk-off trading circles across the world got quite a boost.

What's risk-off trading? I've never heard of such a thing.

And please stop plagiarizing articles. At least you put the link in the article, but copying and pasting all the text without any original thought is a shoot-on-site offense in this community.
TheWeb (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:34:38 PM

risk-off trading circles across the world got quite a boost.

What's risk-off trading? I've never heard of such a thing.

And please stop plagiarizing articles. At least you put the link in the article, but copying and pasting all the text without any original thought is a shoot-on-site offense in this community.

Ouch!, just saw the story and decided to share it here for discussion, Never knew it was an offence, thanks for letting me know,
BETAWI

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:32:51 PM

Maybe you should be enough to give or write just a little of the conclusion of the news that you share. Then complete with the news source link you get. Thank you for the news you shared. And I have read.
rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:36:55 PM

When the IMF (International Monetary Fund) revised its policy on economic growth, risk-off trading circles across the world got quite a boost. The crypto world felt the effects, with Bitcoin surging up to hit the $6,656 mark.

However, this positive effect didn’t last long as it wasn’t supported by a matching trading volume. In essence, a market price increase or decrease needs to be supported by a corresponding trading volume for the effect to hold. If the volume isn’t enough, the breakout can’t last.

While the IMF’s move was a great step in the positive direction, most people missed the point where the international body expressed its reservations about the crypto world as a whole.

In its view, the IMF had issues with the rapid propagation of cryptocurrencies, mainly because of the risks faced in terms of digital security. The IMF’s World Outlook Report mentions cyber security issues as one of the most prevalent problems currently faced in the industry.

The report goes on to opine that these vulnerabilities could seriously impede secure cross-border trade and affect the flow of goods and services in the international market. As such, rapid growth of digital currencies gives rise to new vulnerabilities that further present more hurdles to be dealt with in the international financial system.

A look at the recent market environment suggests that the Bitcoin market, in particular, hasn’t had enough participation from the larger community, and that means that exchanges aren’t handling enough of Bitcoin’s trading volume to warrant a serious breakout.

Read More: https://zycrypto.com/despite-recent-decline-october-could-still-be-the-month-for-a-major-bitcoin-bull-run/

What you've quoted supports a bear movement rather than a bull run, the IMF warning investors of the security risks involved in crypto isn't going to encourage investment. In the long term the fact that the IMFs main reservation is around security rather than potential adoption is a positive thing. Security issues over time will decrease as with all new and existing technology.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1573

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 09:40:46 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 05:56:52 AM by pawel7777

Ouch!, just saw the story and decided to share it here for discussion, Never knew it was an offence, thanks for letting me know,

Whether it's an offence or not is not exactly clear. You can get away with few of such topics, but doing this too often could get you banned.

There's nothing wrong with sharing articles, just use 'quote' option for any content that's not your own and, at very least, add some thoughts on why you think that particular article is interesting and worth sharing.

If you only want to share links use Press board, although note that it's meant for notable press hits from 'mainstream' news.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:42:46 PM

I think before we could assume to this, so many features would have been seen such has the market dominance by bitcoin itself and as well as the candle stick uproar etc
Qurelal

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:53:30 AM

Part of the problem is delivering cyber attacks on the financial infrastructure, which at the same time can affect traditional banking systems.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:13:13 AM

Whether it's an offence or not is not exactly clear. You can get away with few of such topics, but doing this too often could get you banned.

There's nothing wrong with sharing articles, just use 'quote' option for any content that's not your own and, at very least, add some thoughts on why you think that particular article is interesting and worth sharing.

If you only want to share links use Press board, although note that it's meant for notable press hits from 'mainstream' news.

It is a pity that so many posts resemble an article that is already mainstream. But I also really teach that because the person who made this topic is still a newbie. Hopefully, in the future, it can be improved to improve the quality of this forum.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:00:28 PM

Base  on my research feel the present  deep will be the last for the  year 2018, the Bitcoin community has experience several market correction, researching the trend, I feel the bull market will commence in November as there will be several adoption as the year is ending.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:08:52 PM

And the whales said "not yet" Cheesy
i think there are more bear this month before the real bull run, we really depend on the whales right now Cheesy
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:11:46 PM

I guess there is possibilities from my point of view because the market is struggling to show a stable position. But I strongly believe the market will slowly gear up from next month after a tough situation BTC will again rock. Lets believe in this coin.
Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 819

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:36:34 PM

I don't think that the IMF statement has something to do with the spike in price to $66xx. Actually we have so many positive news around but its not enough to really put some dent on the price because the game has changed again, meaning everyone is squeezing to get some easy profit by day trading.

You will noticed that we will have a spike followed by a sideway trading, which shows its not sustainable and after a few days the price will go down because traders needs to cash out and take home some profits. So I'm not totally sold on having a bull run this month, just because of some positive news.
MadaraAvenger

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:41:42 PM

False news for sure. False hype also, when the bear is stronger than ever here we are with some brainless people talking about incoming bull rull. Do you even know what a bull run means ? Can you explain where was the bottom and why bear market is not here anymore ? No, you cannot because we are not there yet.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1666

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:51:22 PM

False news for sure. False hype also, when the bear is stronger than ever here we are with some brainless people talking about incoming bull rull. Do you even know what a bull run means ? Can you explain where was the bottom and why bear market is not here anymore ? No, you cannot because we are not there yet.

I'm not surprised with this kind of garbage articles circulating around because we all know that majority of crypto authors doesn't do any research whatsoever before posting. For those who wanted to follow IMF stance on crypto, here is Christine Lagarde's (Managing Director of IMF) blog, https://blogs.imf.org/bloggers/christine-lagarde/.

I also don't see any thing that will trigger a bull run this October though.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mcneLubB

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:01:26 PM

I believe that there should be a breakthrough trend in the near future. Because the market is very long in the flat.

In addition, it is for that reason that now a large number of exchangers have appeared - created a solid ground for the further development of Bitcoin. I think that all this time it was not for nothing that this infrastructure was so diligently developed.

Great people are behind this!
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:12:15 PM

Bleurgh. There is nothing on the horizon indicating any excitement or reversal. The only faint possibility is the launch of Bakkt supposedly next month but that's going to respond to the mood of the wider market which is bored, sideways or a bit down, not lead it. Its launch may not be detectable at all considering all this news of 'institutional' lack of interest.

If we sit around these prices well into next year I won't be surprised. If prices are lower than they currently early next year I'll be less surprised. Assume nothing, look to the long term and you'll find inner peace.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:22:59 PM

How can people keep expecting a bull run when the market is in a bear season? There's nothing in the short-term that could trigger a reversal in market sentiment, besides, I honestly think we've reached the point where expectations are low about a possible bull run this year. These kind of articles are only trying to trigger a bit of fomo so that there's some buying pressure that can push the price up.

All in all, the overall sentiment in the market is bearish, but we could see some upward movement out of nowhere since anything can happen in this market, but it won't be as big as to call it a bull run.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:31:24 PM

You should be more careful with plagiarism for it is highly offensive kind of violations and you will be permanent ban from this forum. Good thing that you could still edit your post before you one could report on you.

Anyway, I could not expect more bull run for bitcoin for I am tired of waiting for it. The only thing that bulls in this forum is the speculations regarding with the bull run but it does not seem to happen. I am expecting more now on how I could convert my investment to earn profits carefully studying how market price for bitcoin and other crypto moves. In this way i could earn through trading.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: