Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 11:29:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Solution to risk concerns about ICOs, they will become arbitrated by Jury.Online  (Read 86 times)
fommes86 (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:48:28 PM

Just a few years ago I stumbled into the theories of Austrian Economics and I started to become interested in Libertarianism. And also some years ago I first became introduced into cryptocurrencies and soon I realiced that this was Libertarianism in practice.

And now in 2018 with Jury.Online we have a prime example how the free market make incentives to find solutions to the most pressing problems. Jury.Online is the solution that the SEC is not able to be. In short they want to bring ICOs and investors toghether in a thrustless way, by enabling smart contracts for boforehand outlined milestones with the Jury.Online Experts.

We have to keep an eye on this project, this could become great tool and maybe it will be the standard for the future ICOs. If you want to contribute you can register at their panel and make an application to become a Mediator.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: