Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:33:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin preparing us for the fourth Industrial revolution?  (Read 557 times)
erominer

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:54:27 PM

yes i believe  that too, btc will be the main currency when that era happened and while there are many other choices of currencies out there, btc has always dominated.
anshkumandhan
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:46:19 AM

I think Bitcoin is part of the technology, and in the coming time it will be a part of our life. But Bitcoin can not be considered as a fourth industrial revolution, because its main objective is to be a posture, not to be revolutionary. And anyway, only 15-20% people know Bitcoin. Right now, it has to go a long way, but yes it can not be denied that the desire of bitcoin is growing rapidly among the people. But it is hard to predict,that what will happen to crypto currencies in the future, they will be in existence or will last for a long time. If this happens then certainly Bitcoin will lead all of these.
davis196

Activity: 3010
Merit: 918

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:17:54 AM

As Far as I'm concerned, The  fourth industrial revolution make people's life easier because robot will replace people to do many things. It means that people will do less than ever. Bitcoin have function to help people to save time for payment. It tries to make A' cashless society' for human life.

The fourth industrial revolution already happened.You are talking about the fifth industrial revolution,when the robots and A.I will take over the human civilization.This will make people's life harder,because it will make everyone lazy and dependent.Only the smart people will survive.Stupid and uneducated people will die from poverty,because their jobs are taken by the robots.

lauder_larger

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:49:12 PM

We are gradually moving to the fourth industrial revolution era where three super internets converge with a digitalized window renewable energy internet and a digitalized automated GPS and soon driverless road, rail, water, and air all ride on a platform called the Internet of Things. I think without bitcoin (Cryptocurrency) the actualization of the fourth industrial revolution would be incomplete? Guys, what do you think?

Bitcoin is not totally ready for today's world let alone lead a fourth industrial revolution. You need more than just money to get that going and bitcoin is still in its infancy compared to what it can achieve. We need to globalize bitcoin to the point where some apps are right now.

If we could turn bitcoin into a mobile payment method that is accepted almost everywhere and accepted by all shops (either directly as crypto or if they want directly as fiat depending on their choice) we can actually start to use bitcoin on our daily lives instead of just trading bitcoin to make more fiat.
Rufuspetersko

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:48:46 AM

Bitcoin is the most dominant cryptocurrency and it is most likely to lead the next industrial revolution. Crypto currency is one of the biggest innopvation of mankind. Even though its adoption rate is still quite low, it will unite the world under one currency one day.
Kasen Matthews

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:20:18 AM

I think it is possible for bitcoin to play an important role in industrial revolution. But bitcoin is still in its early stage of expansion. The adoption has just began so it might take time to be a big influence.
Maryscarolan

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:21:43 AM

Bitcoin will lead this revolution I think. It has function to help people to save time for payment. It tries to make a cashless society for human life.
Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3132

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:53:21 AM

We will experience some kind of revolution but I doubt that it will have as vast effect as the industrial revolution had. People are slowly getting used to digital forms of payments (wire transfers, NFC and card payments) and it will be easy for them to switch over to Bitcoin if we develop easy to use tools. Having one or at most a couple of decentralized cryptocurrencies should make an impact on the world's economy. No more printing money which has no value at all. The biggest problem is knowledge. It was easy to understand the benefits of industrialisation but an average person doesn't know much about money.
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:58:49 AM

no doubt. Bitcoin, the blockchain can lead the changes in the financial industry and may change the world. I am looking forward to this change. But now the time has not arrived. Need to wait for the opportunity.

zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:15:33 PM

I think that's right. But in my opinion to complete the fourth industrial revolution not on bitcoin but the blockchain system. I think Bitcoin is also an economic and financial revolution that utilizes blockchain technology
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:26:03 PM

The IoT (internet of things) is the resource for the the fourth industry revolution. If we look more profound of the evolution of work places and so on, many of the new work domains are not backed up by and productive industry, they all are niche domaines. Regarding bitcoin, its role in the market is not to evolve or develop this industrial revolution, but to change the evolution of the economy.
messito

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:00:05 PM

I completely agree with your opinion of the author. Many people think that digital money is a prerequisite for 4 stages of revolution

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
PipeMaddox

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:30:44 PM

Well, revolution or not, crypto would most probably be the global coins of the future. But it might bring a large impact on the economy of the world if it became accepted by the ruling classes. So, why not?
MatinSTR

Activity: 198

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:41:24 PM

Industrial or not, but it wll be for sure a revolution in finance ecosystem. In next 7-10 yers fiat money will loose it gegemony...
Ponti

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:39:30 PM

That’s an interesting question, because next step in evolving blockchain is to create quantum blockchain, and since quantum computers are one of the main part in “forth industrial revolution”. Bitcoin with certain technical "tweaks" can sure be a part of next industrial revolution.

.BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
arnaudel98

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:43:56 AM

We are gradually moving to the fourth industrial revolution era where three super internets converge with a digitalized window renewable energy internet and a digitalized automated GPS and soon driverless road, rail, water, and air all ride on a platform called the Internet of Things. I think without bitcoin (Cryptocurrency) the actualization of the fourth industrial revolution would be incomplete? Guys, what do you think?

I don't see it as a new industrial revolution but a new information revolution.

The printing press made it possible for information to be mass produced.

The internet made it possible for information to be shared, in two way communication, faster.

The blockchain is verifying that the information you receive or have is verified accurate, trusted.
I think yes since fourth Industrial revolution helps people to improve there life. People won't work but make money. I heard some robotic machines works in place of human.
higgidave

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:41:57 AM

As Far as I'm concerned, The  fourth industrial revolution make people's life easier because robot will replace people to do many things. It means that people will do less than ever. Bitcoin have function to help people to save time for payment. It tries to make A' cashless society' for human life.

The fourth industrial revolution already happened.You are talking about the fifth industrial revolution,when the robots and A.I will take over the human civilization.This will make people's life harder,because it will make everyone lazy and dependent.Only the smart people will survive.Stupid and uneducated people will die from poverty,because their jobs are taken by the robots.
Maybe bitcoin lead us to fourth Industrial revolution. But its bit harmful for us being involve with fourth Industrial revolution mean not to do work with your hand and give command to robots to do your work which mean you can become laziest person.
Commotheon

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:41:55 AM

I don't see it as a new industrial revolution but a new information revolution.

The printing press made it possible for information to be mass produced.

The internet made it possible for information to be shared, in two way communication, faster.

The blockchain is verifying that the information you receive or have is verified accurate, trusted.
Bitcoin work same as fourth Industrial revolution because we don't do anything we just invest money and bitcoin increase it itself.It would be future of income where people take rest and bitcoin work for humans.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:07:08 AM

Nice, read your viewed on the discovery of blockchain technology and what the future holds for us. Bitcoin is going to be among the story we are going to tell in future. Industrial revolution will not be complete without bitcoin revolution and I believe the future is waiting for the development of cryptocurrencies.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:17:24 AM

I don't know about thay. I mean crypto currency is cool and all but if it is needed for an industrial revolution then i guess no..i mean we have sophisticated online and cashless banking but if we're looking for a blockchain loke industry where everything is transparent then i guess we are long ways off. I mean big wigs will not want that kind of info

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: