Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:35:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GODcoin - Proof-Of-Stake  (Read 110 times)
godcoingold (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 16
Merit: 2

GODcoin - The New World Currency Has Arrived

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 10:17:03 PM

The intention is to be more energy and time efficient. This will save on overall costs, and will be more transaction-friendly to the consumer.

Blocks will be produced through a process called minting. In decentralized systems, there are multiple nodes on the network producing blocks. An algorithm needs to be in place to reach consensus on which block is added to the network. Without a consensus algorithm in place, nodes will keep forking the blockchain in favor of its own blockchain. This results in either a completely centralized system or a useless distributed network.

GODcoin will use the Proof-of-stake consensus algorithm for the minting process. This presents a couple significant advantages, transactions will be processed quickly and energy efficiency is drastically improved over the commonly used Proof-of-Work. Minters will be able to run a node on resource constrained systems provided there is adequate disk space.

Check out More information:
https://www.godcoin.gold

GODcoin ICO Launch Now LIVE!!! See more at https://godcoin.gold/
spiker777

Activity: 1000
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 10:30:59 PM

Looks like nobody is interested in your coin. You will need a huge marketing effort to survive in 2018, doesn't look like you have much of a marketing budget based on the quality of that promo image.

Also, God doesn't exist. Despite the allusions your project name makes.

Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:44:03 PM

How did you come about that coined name, "GodCoin". I am so curious about this and i would like to know if God has a coin.
Well on a lighter mood, the ICO does not seem to be well planned. I checked through your website and was looking for a telegram channel, but could not find.
You have other social media though, but i think that is not enough.
I just hope your project won't be like the Jesus coin and Faith coin that i once knew.
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:56:02 PM

Well, I'll buy into your project only if you can prove that god is real and you can convert me from being an atheist.

Oh wait. You can't.

Seriously this is why I hate religion in our society, it always excludes people not following that religion. One of the reasons I like bitcoin is because it doesn't have "In God We Trust" written all over it.

In fact the only motto of bitcoin I remember is Vires in numeris.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:04:41 AM

Pass.  Your whitepaper makes no mention of the actual staking reward.  That part about bonds is confusing.  How much does a bond cost?  Your whitepaper needs a lot more detail.  No one is going to invest in this unless you go into a lot more detail.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: