Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:01:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitrefill not working?  (Read 146 times)
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:37:30 AM

I tried to buy a voucher for a friend but It's doesn't seem work, I can load my account just fine, I login etc. but when it comes to buying, I can't bypass this step. I can click "continue" but nothing happens afterwards, I tried clearing cookies as well. but that didn't do the trick. I also tried multiple vouchers just to test (Xbox, Steam and others) but still nothing.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:52:42 AM

I tried to buy a voucher for a friend but It's doesn't seem work, I can load my account just fine, I login etc. but when it comes to buying, I can't bypass this step. I can click "continue" but nothing happens afterwards, I tried clearing cookies as well. but that didn't do the trick. I also tried multiple vouchers just to test (Xbox, Steam and others) but still nothing.
Works for me totally fine. Did you try changing your browser or something? I used chrome and tried the steam voucher. Was able to go through the payment. By the way, just found out they sell USD vouchers. If you are looking for steam gift cards you can try steamgamesbtc. They also have few other gift cards too. The admin has a good reputation here.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:09:53 PM

Works for me totally fine. Did you try changing your browser or something? I used chrome and tried the steam voucher. Was able to go through the payment. By the way, just found out they sell USD vouchers. If you are looking for steam gift cards you can try steamgamesbtc. They also have few other gift cards too. The admin has a good reputation here.

Bitrefill works fine here too.

I'm using Firefox if that matters at all, with no extensions whatsoever.. Maybe try switching IP's/Browser? I don't see what else could be causing this other than a faulty adblock/some error with your browser.

I'm trying to replicate your problem, and have instead found some other issues.. When opening bitrefill on Safari/Internet Explorer, the site simply doesn't load in..  Huh

It otherwise works perfectly fine on Chrome/Firefox/Edge for me...

OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:05:42 AM

I haven't installed any new extensions so that wouldn't make sense since I've been using them since a while. It seems like the problem vanished by itself, I can now buy without issues. Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████