Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 07:14:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥EQWITY🔥- We are moving from project to company.  (Read 4019 times)
enzo24

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:34:20 PM

Is there any project auditing policy regarding checking this platform on a timely basis?
Yeah, from the very beginning their audit team will work independently as an auditor which will be their long-term assignment.
Altcoin Reviewer

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:42:58 PM

Is there any project auditing policy regarding checking this platform on a timely basis?
Yeah, from the very beginning their audit team will work independently as an auditor which will be their long-term assignment.
Nice one, When auditing system will be worked then it will be a good thing for avoiding from becoming a too decentralized platform, in this case, There will be no needed to pay any upfront fee except the audit fee and that process is becoming a hassle-free platform within a short time.
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:28:53 AM

It looks like the pre-sale will begin soon, hopefully everything will run smoothly until the ICO and will achieve satisfactory results, so that this project can be developed more broadly for the future.
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:35:27 AM

Hey, The private sale is live, Already they have raised $854, 950 its a good sign for this project. All the best for the upcoming and current events...
micle00

Activity: 184

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:44:54 AM

Hey, The private sale is live, Already they have raised $854, 950 its a good sign for this project. All the best for the upcoming and current events...
Wow, Is it real? Within two days that amount is really amazing, People are considering this EQWITY as a profitable platform for the future purpose. That's why self-regulation is getting accepted around this blockchain system.
NEWICO INVESTOR

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:20:24 PM

I know this Eqwity is the Uk based project, I have a query about this issue, Is this project been a registered in that country?
khudro

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:28:03 PM

The aim of this project will provide all type of information incorporate companies in the UK based area. Also, they will give it to them without any cost.
morata21

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:35:57 PM

So far so good...Congratulation to them, I hope they will achieve their target within this private sale.
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:56:33 PM

There are some specific reasons not to miss this Token sale, especially to get a real company share totally free if you buy a token of this project.
enzo24

Activity: 173

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:58:40 PM

There are some specific reasons not to miss this Token sale, especially to get a real company share totally free if you buy a token of this project.
Yeah, I think this is the first time we have been offered such type of offer, here they have called it a Thank-You Gift. Amazing...
khudro

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:12:19 PM
Merited by kpcian (1)

When someone will buy a token from this EQWITY project then he or she will get involved in this blockchain industry and self-regulation process. basically, self-regulation platform will bring a good sign in this blockchain industry.
NEWICO INVESTOR

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:16:03 PM

When someone will buy a token from this EQWITY project then he or she will get involved in this blockchain industry and self-regulation process. basically, self-regulation platform will bring a good sign in this blockchain industry.
How do you get assured of this system is going to get the benefit of this blockchain system from this self-regulation service?
micle00

Activity: 184

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:27:40 PM

"One Investor= One Voice" this is a really extraordinary moto to get popular among the blockchain community, When you get a power to raise your voice then obviously you have got more interest about this system.
asensio22

Activity: 118

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:31:32 PM

"One Investor= One Voice" this is a really extraordinary moto to get popular among the blockchain community, When you get a power to raise your voice then obviously you have got more interest about this system.
Of course, this type of adding tool is going to make this blockchain more credible and responsible to the investors. Community building is very essential for this issue.

✅WHALES HEAVEN✅
Custody-free Swapping Platform
prettiestgirl

Activity: 144
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:50:32 PM

Within only 3 days this Eqwity has raised 1,105,965$ already, I am it's a huge achievement for any ICO project to raise that type of money during a short time period.
kinchit

Activity: 121

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:53:06 PM

Within only 3 days this Eqwity has raised 1,105,965$ already, I am it's a huge achievement for any ICO project to raise that type of money during a short time period.
Wow, It's just like a good project because people are getting involved in this platform day by day...
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:25:31 AM

this is a very good project all teams always try their best for this project, so that what this project wants to achieve can be achieved, hopefully in the future everything will run smoothly and successfully for this project.

Digitelow

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:17:53 AM

this is a very good project all teams always try their best for this project, so that what this project wants to achieve can be achieved, hopefully in the future everything will run smoothly and successfully for this project.
I also see the Eqwity project as a prospective success project in the future, but unfortunately Eqwity has only received 1 million USD from sales, and softcap is still long, I hope the team from Eqwity is able to make a new strategy
clownisme

Activity: 175

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:49:07 PM

Of course, I also believe that the project will be the most profitable in the future, So today's' investment will bring a good amount in the future.
NEWICO INVESTOR

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:52:09 PM

I also see the Eqwity project as a prospective success project in the future, but unfortunately Eqwity has only received 1 million USD from sales, and softcap is still long, I hope the team from Eqwity is able to make a new strategy
Nowadays, A lots of projects are trying to believe their project is free from scam and fake thing, that's why the self-regulation system should be established here more and more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: