Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:53:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The whole market is red, but is it worth panicking now?  (Read 28885 times)
bitbabba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:34:49 PM

well i am not panicking and neither should you. If you have some spare money, these levels are great for buying altcoins. Buy when its cheap don't forget.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:41:45 PM

The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.
if you are shorting you should be panic. but for me, as a long term hodler, the current blood in the market will eventually an igniter of a bigger crypto value in the near future.
maometano

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:33:55 PM

this year the market price was very unstable especially this month it dropped so much that altcoin lost more value, a sure thing for us to act by finding causes and solutions to survive by still trading. many people believe the market is BULL by the end of this year, if you look at it now I have a little doubt about that, but I hope it will rise soon.
bixorastexante

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:39:22 PM

The market is red for about eight months or something about it already. For this eight months everyone had enough time to calm down and finally be able to just wait. Stop panicking.
Badboy[BTC]

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:42:09 PM

If you have something to buy even lower then panic is not exactly worth it. The market has been falling for a long time and I think that the turn is very close, just need to wait a little longer. If there is a crisis in the world, it is possible that everyone will start investing in cryptocurrencies and global growth will begin from here
jpnl0002

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:47:42 PM

Panicking in a situation like this can only worsen the whole issue as an investor rather this is the time to sit and and recalculate ourselves be patient and hope that to get good news cause panicking is not the way forward
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:49:13 PM

Smart money (big whales) are very optimistic, about 60% of them said that Bitcoin found the bottom and Bitcoinshould not go below this price: 6000$ (Bitcoin miners price theory). Soon we willl see if they are right.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:01:56 PM

there is no need to panic, we need to weigh everything, think and decide whether to be on the cryptocurrency market further

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:03:15 PM

People ought to have been use to this bear market, panic selling is bad red market is privilege also opportunity to increase tokens you have, this has been the market condition since February.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:09:30 PM

I don’t expect any one to actually panic about the bearish market
This is something you and everyone should have gotten accustomed too and in due fact work better towards it duly
Don’t panic
Don’t have fears
Buy the right coins at the proper candles and you can smile always

Don’t rush in to get green candles
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:19:44 AM

There is a correlation between the crash of the stock market and the crupto market, that is obvious.
The  Congess hearing of  Nouriel Roubini  ( US economist ) which was very negative on crypto
had affected the market as well, but we are used to all these negative news and FUD.

Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 01:46:38 AM

Never panic mate! this is cryptocurrency and they are volatile that is why their values sometimes go down and come up but whatever happens don't sell out of panic because you will only live to regret it later in future. This is the time to stay calm and purchase some potential coins to put yourself in a better position to increase your income anytime the market rises again.

mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:50:33 AM

People ought to have been use to this bear market, panic selling is bad red market is privilege also opportunity to increase tokens you have, this has been the market condition since February.

The need for investors is now clear when the market is falling. Patient to consider where to invest to make the most accurate decision
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:54:35 AM

The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.

It's never a good time to panic.  Panic leads to irrational thoughts and that will get you in trouble.  If you are fairly certain that a coin you are holding will keep going down then sell it and buy it back and then some at a lower price.  I think it's only a matter of time though before it bounces back.
dinominggu

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:42:54 AM

I observed lately that the condition of coin prices is like that many have experienced a drastic decline but after I monitored a few days later the price returned to a high rate again so the key is not to panic and keep calm prepare your new strategy so that we do not experience more severe losses.
Nicholson55

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:46:33 AM

From what I have seen in the past, altcoins generally follow bitcoin. And as everything isn't consistently in the red, now it's the time to panic but merely be cautious and watch closely
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:51:13 AM

I observed lately that the condition of coin prices is like that many have experienced a drastic decline but after I monitored a few days later the price returned to a high rate again so the key is not to panic and keep calm prepare your new strategy so that we do not experience more severe losses.
yes, you are right that I also learned that even though the coin price has dropped dramatically but in the next few days the price of the coin is recovering so the right decision if you don't need to panic and it's better to prepare a better strategy so that we don't experience the incident again later.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:52:28 AM

In my opinion, psychological panic when the whole market is red is understandable to investors. But this is a good opportunity for investors to use their knowledge and experience to analyze and select good potential electronic currencies to buy them at low prices. In the near future, investors will make good profit from the investment decision at the time of red market now.
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:58:16 AM

Should we panic?
Can panic help you solve problems? Or panic can help you make a profit? I don't think so and you better stay focused on finding opportunities that can give you profit in the current market situation.

SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:01:12 AM

I don't like the word panic and it should not be in trader's mind. In bear and bull market, there are always chances to make money for us, stop panicking and do thinking. What we should do now in this market situation? What/When to buy, sell?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: