Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:37:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The whole market is red, but is it worth panicking now?  (Read 28888 times)
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:10:41 PM

It is red now but from the history it is a norm and will be rise again in later time. Those who believe will stay strong and not going to leave and when those weak believer wash out, the crypto will rise again.
now field global is a red color, will be moved to the blue color to first 2019, do that you think that that now we should, Keep us in long time, you can you will get a high level last year and first year
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:18:11 PM

Panic just not worth it. If you have spare money, I would advise you to buy altcoins or bitcoin if you're afraid of altcoins. Now is a great opportunity to enter the market and earn quick profits.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:20:27 PM

In this year we could see many red in market. If everytime we were panicked its will be very meanless.So , my advice just calm down and wait for the green signals .

cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:23:23 PM

The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.
You were right about the market condition, but just like most people know that cryptocurrency are keep on fluctuating, and as we all can see that today some of the coins starting to rise again. So there is no reason to get panic if we understand about cryptocurrency.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:30:32 PM

The same goes to stock market, there's a panic sell off in the U.S and I think that the prediction waw right, we will experience a global recession along with that the trade war will end soon. This is very positive on cryptos.
MaxxxBitg

Activity: 45
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:44:23 PM

I think you should not panic. After all, the market can not always be red. Is not it? The correction will end and we will look forward to a green market.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:50:04 PM

Why you guys panic on this price? Are you new on this market?? People sold tokens on bear market will eventually regret. You should understand that most of the cryptos are doing their development inside and outside the blockchain tech.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:07:10 PM

The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.
There is no need to panic if the red market, only temporarily experiencing a decline, will immediately rise.
Maybe we give positive news that makes everyone optimistic about the current situation.
MartaKlin

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 03:54:33 PM

I do not think that the market will remain in this light for a long time. After all, the correction will end sooner or later. And we will meet the market in a more suitable and good color. Well, I hope so.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:58:43 PM

Yes this market astonishing people always... This markets panic me much because when Bitcoin was high in prices then i bought some Ethereum and bitcoin but now prices are so dumping that i can't sell it cheap prices.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:02:46 PM

Why panicking? Even since 2011 some panicks then and sold there bitcoin and they regrets till date ,cryptocurrency prices will never be stable ,it will rise and fall till the end of time ,get used to it and its so normal ,buy when market is down sell when market sees huge greens.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:12:38 PM

we don't need to worry too much about it, because I'm sure in the future, the price of all cryptocurrencies will be better than this, we can all see how the crypto price chart continues to increase every year, and shows a pretty good improvement. although we all know this year, all crypto prices have decreased, but rest assured that it will not happen forever
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:26:27 PM

It is worth panicking if the price stayed to $6k? no, you should be hysterical if we are at the price of $2k - $3k but that never happens it never passes 5k this year so it is worth to hold now there's a chance it will increase this last quarter of the year the only problem with the people is that they are expecting it to rise this month like the recent ath last year.

-Newera-

Activity: 196
Merit: 49

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:31:54 PM

I think as long as Bitcoin does not drop the $ 6,000, do not panic. We are now entering a descending triangle and in the next few months it will become clear in which direction it will continue.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:35:03 PM

Panic selling should never be considered as an option to get out from profit loss. Indeed, the market this year is at its worst. the market value of most cryptos are on continuous downtrend. But we should still avoid selling but rather hope amd wait for recovery to happen. When that day come. profit will again be earned.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:42:52 PM

Should we panic?
Can panic help you solve problems? Or panic can help you make a profit? I don't think so and you better stay focused on finding opportunities that can give you profit in the current market situation.
Correct, panicking is the easy answer to any difficult problem that you may be facing but it is not going to solve your problems and the only way to solve your problems is to take the hard path, to not panic and try to find solutions to what it's happening but depending on what kind of trader or investor you are the solution that you find it is going to be different, for example if you are a long term holder there is nothing to do except to keep holding your coins.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:16:51 PM

it seems to me that the entire stock of panic was exhausted somewhere in May-June-July)))
when the whole crypt is in low cost - this is the time to buy promising coins, of course, having a good appreciation of risks and prospects, that's all. why panic? she does not lead to good

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:23:24 PM

Nearly the whole year has seen extreme volatility and lows and depressions, why panic now, when at this stage most have formed their own strategies regarding the market scenario, working out an assessment towards the future, that would best suit their investments.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:29:31 PM

Yes this market astonishing people always... This markets panic me much because when Bitcoin was high in prices then i bought some Ethereum and bitcoin but now prices are so dumping that i can't sell it cheap prices.

Need not to worry mate things will settle down very soon, I completely understand about the market but there will a good change hopefully I. Upcoming days kindly don't sell in hurry and lose your hard earned money. Wait for your day.
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:30:22 PM

There are many reasons that today are still known to many, but still the main reason is the lack of interest on the part of investors, I think that sooner or later all the same interest will appear and a new wave will start.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: