Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:00:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The whole market is red, but is it worth panicking now?  (Read 28888 times)
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:30:35 PM

The crypto market is becoming more and more popular and more people have entered the world of crypto coins. Being very many people at the beginning of the road, and having no experience panic and do not make the right decision. If people invest, knowing the graphics very well, that would reduce the possibility that they can withdraw their money from the crypto market when they are at a loss. The market has been red in the past, but has finally returned. We just have to be patient and not make hasty decisions.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:33:02 PM

Panic on what? a panic buying?
Red season is full of opportunity to get more coins at lower rates.
Newcomers would love to see a low-value token to join the race to the moon.
Red is not always a bad thing to see, just look at the good side.
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:17:07 PM

The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.
You were right about the market condition, but just like most people know that cryptocurrency are keep on fluctuating, and as we all can see that today some of the coins starting to rise again. So there is no reason to get panic if we understand about cryptocurrency.

There was never a reason for panic, neither before nor now. Everyone understands that the market can't only grow or only fall. And the market can't behave so that you feel comfortable. He has his own not yet clear laws.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:49:13 AM

The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.

since entering this year the market has experienced an accident and added a prolonged correction. this is no longer an anti-mainstream, because if you look at it and try to analyze almost every month the pattern is the same, the growth and decline change. well that's why you have to have knowledge so you can speculate whether it's trading or investing in altcoins.
makankambing

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:13:06 AM

If bitcoin price go down under $5700 it's worth to panicking. Because, it's strong support price or demand area for bitcoin price. Everyone will panick too if bitcoin price go down under $5700 level
Braeden Hahn

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:16:10 AM

I don't think it is time for panicking at all. Panic buy or sell at the moment can cause you a big loss. I'd rather hold my coins for future opporunities than to sell in this market and suffer loss and regret.
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:17:29 AM

It is the nature of the market to rise and fall like this. Sometimes the price goes too down and it is red everywhere. Panicking will not help you. The market will come back again at its own pace.
true, panicking will only make the situation worse but with this market situation i think its hard to not panic, this crypto has been red for too long without any significant rise

GodsChosenVessel
Copper Member

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 08:28:02 AM

We don't need to panic at all because it is not red since its not crashing. Let's just hope for a better market view which I hope will happen very soon.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
Angie Vasquez

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:38:52 AM

You shouldn't panic but you need to be on the alert. Panic when all of the red zones are in the crypto is a regular thing. I don't think panicking over the market being red now is worth it.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:37:45 PM

You ought not to panic when it is red cause when you do you get into something you might end up regretting so when the market is red you just have to calm your nerves take a chill pill and observe what is happening that way you can decide what to do thanks
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:06:34 PM

The whole market has been red for months until now. No need to panic cause we've been experiencing this for quiet too long. What we need to do is sit down and have a cup of coffee and wait for the market to wake up and rise up again like what it always does. I believe that everything is taking its time, market recover will soon to come as well as the pumps, we should wait for that to happen.
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:08:39 PM

I panicked when ethereum has dropped from 400 to 180, now I accepted it and I understand,that it is accumulation stage now, so there is no reason to panic.
just hold and wait. we will receive profit
picaszo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 03:11:21 PM

surely panic must have happened. last year we were at the top and made a scene all over the world with just 1 digital coin. and after that it was too hopeful that the price could be more than that but the reality was different, it obviously made many people panic
Dim4ik

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:11:50 PM

In any case, sooner or later the market will start to turn in a positive direction. I remember already such times when everything fell and everyone just said that the cryptocurrency is a Scam, but after that there was a very strong growth
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:20:09 PM

there is a sense of panic but we must not panic and we have to be patient waiting for market prices to recover and as we wait for the market to recover, take advantage of that time to learn to predict cryptocurrency prices
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:20:50 PM

I think that isn't right to be panic when the price is diving, cause if we get panicked, we will surely loosing something from crypto.
Just need to be patient and wait until it's return to a good level again so we could get some profit from our coins.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:23:38 PM

Panic has never led people to something reasonable or profitable, because in the process of a panic situation people often refuse to think a normal thinking process. This is a very sad situation.
PipeMaddox

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:22:25 PM

Panic happens due to the lack of knowledge regarding it. If you take a little time and do research you'll understand this is about patience and knowing to invest with caution as it pays to be careful considering the market might be uncertain but the ups and downs mean if it is down right now it won't be after some time passes.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:25:13 PM

I do not think there is any reason to panic. We have seen far worse and now the markets, in my opinion, aren't bad enough to render any panic that's worth.
super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:02:12 PM

Whoever wants to panic is free to panic, let's see how their panic would peradventure help them or even put them in a more regrettable position in the long run which the latter is something that I certainly expect would be the case.

Market is red, which is an opportunity for smart investors to be investing and then looking forward to green market when people are unnecessarily getting greedy to offload. However, people tend to make terrible mistakes such as trying to expect some huge gains in a short term and that affects their long term prospect and mindset a whole lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: