Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:09:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The whole market is red, but is it worth panicking now?  (Read 28886 times)
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:57:17 AM

When the whole market is red, many people will worry and think about the market crash. But I think, this is just a daily fluctuation of the non-governmental free market. These fluctuations have the effect of creating a market that eliminates the Altcoin that does not guarantee this race. This is the opportunity to research and select the potential Altcoins and buy them. At this point you will buy them at low prices, the future is not far, you will be profitable as they stabilize and increase prices.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:58:22 AM

For me, it was never a good thing to panick. We all know that we need to be calm to make the right decisions or choices. Same thing applies on crypto, panicking can hinder the results of our deciaion and most of the time the results are not great. Panoc selling eas never a solution sonce you are selling at a price lower than you bought it  Be patient and hodl.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:58:57 AM

For me, I think we should not do the panic selling of the outcomes we are holding because it will just a test to all hunters what they should do if they will happen. My strategy is just to buy coins that I think it have potential to grow and can get a good profit.
zacad

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:08:44 AM

I am not nervous at the moment, maybe I am already numb. I think the market must have reached a stable point. This is the first time it happened.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:28:13 AM

Panicking will cloud your decisions and cause you to perform poorly. It also affects other traders as well since it is like a landslide. The best action to take now is to not check the current prices and hold your coins, don't sell. It will surely pump this last few months, it seems that the market is consolidating for now.

Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:31:54 AM

No, of course, panic is not good or when not led,and even say that all the tokens that are red when they were or will be green, it is the market)and so in any case, The sun replaces the Moon, and in the Morning the moon is replaced by the Sun, as well as with the market, today the correction of the entire market is red, and tomorrow the sunrise And the entire market will be green, bullish so there is no sense to panic

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 10:35:20 AM

Panicking will cloud your decisions and cause you to perform poorly. It also affects other traders as well since it is like a landslide. The best action to take now is to not check the current prices and hold your coins, don't sell. It will surely pump this last few months, it seems that the market is consolidating for now.

Yes it's better to stop bothering about the everyday's pump and dump as it could lead to panic selling and decisions which will make us regret in the future. It's time either we invest into the potential coins tailing at the moment and wait for the market conditions to improve.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:53:22 AM

Even though market is in red and has been going down for some time now, still i am not bothered or worried about it because i am more interested in the long term future of the crypto space.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 10:56:38 AM

The Market is going on the right and growing very systematically and can not run into one single way always. So don't think that this time market is red and will not green again But wait for while to change in the market and wait for some time because there is no option to keep patience. No need to panic this time and become to strong person like a big portfolio investors.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Correlll

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:02:09 AM

You need to stay calm even on such a bad market. There are a lot of ways of how to get profit even during the red times. And one more thing, do not think about selling your coins, because if you do so, you will lose your money. Keep hodling and believe in crypto!
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:50:53 PM

A quick return to the positions will not happen, it seems to me that it will take at least another couple of months!
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 01:12:33 PM

The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.
I think what we should set aside our feelings about what is happening to the whole market. What we have to consider is that how we can help to make it better. We need to focus on the solution instead of the problem so we have to be very wise in our decisions. Trading is one way to make our market as active as it is before and I am sure that if we do it well, it will really make a difference. Encourage one another and plan how to make things work.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:23:59 PM

Do not panic at all. the market has reached its bottom now it remains to wait for growth. The big question is only when it starts.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:43:01 PM

so why do you want to panic? is it because you can't afford to lose what you invest?. i been holding my coins and the price is dropping but i don't panic because i can still afford to lose it. if you panic you the end result will be bad so just stay calm.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 02:28:37 PM

Market comes in red and again goes to green and only those people panic in these situation who cannot afford to loss and don't know the behavior of this market. If you are a long term investor then never see the market every hour and create panic in your mind if it comes to red suddenly.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 02:54:15 PM

For the market is very bad when there is a rapid increase in prices, the growth should be smooth so that the market can work stably. The fact that the red market means that you need to buy coins and not sell them and panic !

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
kamandanu

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:52:10 PM

Obviously not, if the market is red, then you should take a closer look and it is possible to buy coins from one of the cryptocurrencies, you can earn extra money on it, I think you will not stay in the red if the currency is popular it will grow and stabilize from time to time, growth can be both slow gradual and fast takeoff
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:22:37 PM

The market has certainly fallen heavily over the past 10 months, but the same Bitcoin, for example, compared to the situation that was a year ago, has grown quite well. So everything is not as sad as it seems, but by the new year I fear the correction will not end, however much we want.
jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 05:25:38 PM

So many people are spread FUD on this platform making newbies not to even try investing into projects. If the market is red it doesnt mean cryptocurrency is dead. Everything has its own time and I think the green time of crypto will surely come.

pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:35:30 PM

So many people are spread FUD on this platform making newbies not to even try investing into projects. If the market is red it doesnt mean cryptocurrency is dead. Everything has its own time and I think the green time of crypto will surely come.
Actually, I also think that investing in ICO projects at the moment is not really the best time, but we need to use the opportunity to buy coins on the market while prices are low, because the market will recover sooner or later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: