Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:54:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The whole market is red, but is it worth panicking now?  (Read 28888 times)
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:14:24 AM

I don't think we are going below $6,000. Pretty much everyone that wanted to sell - has sold in this bloody bear market, which is lasting for over 10 months, there's not enough sellers for that to happen. We MIGHT hit $5,800 though (whales do manipulate) and if we do - I believe this could trigger a huge reversal candle and most likely turn the market bullish.
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:28:22 AM

Yes, it is worth panicking but not the usual way of panic selling your crypto assets. Instead, panic buy on the dip as much as you can and add volume to your crypto assets so that you will earn big when the market is green again.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
nadezda@

Activity: 392
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:34:22 AM

During the red market, many tokens show growing up, you should follow the price change and, if possible, make a decision for sale.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:45:17 AM

Yes, it is worth panicking but not the usual way of panic selling your crypto assets. Instead, panic buy on the dip as much as you can and add volume to your crypto assets so that you will earn big when the market is green again.
From this long bearish, it is hard to assess which coins are in its dip status as the sway can hit it much deeper and you can be stuck with your holdings, what is best for now is to keep your composure and stop taking any actions, keep your mindset to stick with your original plans if you already set it up,
there's always positive and negative effects you need to balance everything.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:53:43 AM

A quick return to the positions will not happen, it seems to me that it will take at least another couple of months!
People need to start imbibing the culture of patience actually. They tend to want everything to just start happening rapidly and then they still complain when the market is going down rapidly.

Panicking is not even something that will solve any problem at all because at the end, you will just find yourself making some silly mistakes. For what it is worth, it is always a good thing to have basic knowledge before investing in any space and that would make any smart individual realize at the moment, that, it is a time to accumulate and not a time to panic.
nadezda@

Activity: 392
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:54:29 PM

We must understand that every action is changing, and a little patience will bring us confidence in our day!
bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:22:12 PM

Panic is always a mistake in any market. Yes, of course, the crypto market is a subject of manipulation. Try to guess the Whales’ activities, then you will earn very much. Either take the steps in accordance with the market situation, it is also rather good.
Aiberg
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

CCECOIN

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:54:18 PM

I always remember the blacksmith analogy that my dad always use when I complain to him, he always says that the steel that ensures the highest flames turns out to be the most hardened, the cryptocurrency market is going through a really terrible challenge right now but things would eventually get better.

✦ ───    CCECOIN   ─── ✦
✔   Decentralized & Transparent Peer to Peer Trading Ecosystem  ✔
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedInTelegramYouTube  ──────── ✦
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:00:25 PM

I completely understand the market is below par than expected but a lesson is learnt for sure as anything can happen in anytime, hodling coins is secured option now. Wait for your time.
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:17:11 PM

The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.
Your opinion is risky enough for beginner crypto to decide something, it would be nice for beginners to learn which one to choose for investing with their money. indeed we cannot avoid the risk of crypto, but if it is studied it will minimize losses
Diva1993
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Custom Contract Network (CCN)

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:29:38 PM

Panicking has made so many people lose so much, I have a lot of friends who quit crypto because of the present situation of the market but I am here for the long haul and no matter what heppens, I definitely won't be panicking talkless of packing my bags.

jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:33:43 PM

Don't panic people! Cryptocurrencies are volatile but don't agree to the FUD that is being spread all around the world about the collapse of cryptocurrencies because it is  BIG LIE. Hold unto your coins now and you will earn big when the bull run begins.

atrmill

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:34:03 PM

The cryptocurrency market is constantly moving. These movements give us a good opportunity to earn. We have to use downward motions for purchases.

rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:38:52 PM

The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.
panic is sure to be felt but keep in mind that everything can happen anytime so the sense of panic is removed far away because there will be a time to recover, the thing we have to do now is patiently wait for the market price to go up, calm down
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:44:40 PM

As for me, panicking won't make us make the right decision during this kind of situation. I believe that it is important for us to wait for the right time to sell. Patience is what we need here so we should wait for the right time until the bull market comes. Things would still be better soon.
ADgordo

Activity: 203

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:47:50 PM

No as always no need to panicking buddy. If you want to feel more good please look the coinmarketcap and open some charts. You can see always these kind of dumps after huge pumps. Only we need to buy from the dip and we need to wait until next bull run.  Always people feeling sad during these dumps no need to worry about.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:51:56 PM

No as always no need to panicking buddy. If you want to feel more good please look the coinmarketcap and open some charts. You can see always these kind of dumps after huge pumps. Only we need to buy from the dip and we need to wait until next bull run.  Always people feeling sad during these dumps no need to worry about.

I have been waiting for a few days for my beloved XRP and IOTA to drop by at least 5% to purchase, but they are still fighting for their positions or demonstrating a small increase! Although Bitcoin during this time has fallen heavily!
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:52:59 PM

the word panic will make your world go around.
but dont you ever wonder why you need to have that?
that is not applicable in this world.
panic is just a word. crypto is the world/!
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:22:18 PM

I think that there is a reason for panic for many, as the market fell all year and now remains red, but I do not advise you to go on about their emotions. Do not panic and just wait, the market will return to its course.
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:49:52 PM

You do not need to panic ever, look at the market soberly, now of course not nice what is happening in the market , but I think if you are in the transaction for a long time you do not need to sell tokens hold and you can earn good money in the future

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: