Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:23:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The whole market is red, but is it worth panicking now?  (Read 28886 times)
airdropcoin

Activity: 442
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:49:49 AM

The panic has been spreading. In fact, the cryptocurrency has continued to drop a lot. This is the adjustment of the market. The collapse of the ICO myth has led to the depreciation of the entire cryptocurrency, but it is more conducive to the growth of cryptocurrency.

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:42:51 AM

If we are selling our coin right now, we will realizing our loss. I think its better to hold our coin right now because market condition not too good except we have trading skill. Panic in any situation is not good and we should keep patience on our investment

TuanTran91

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:46:53 AM

I still dont know the reason caused all of this red. All of pairs have been down to their fibo support. Next strong support for btc is 6k, hope this can hold the sell or we all will see a deep dump to 5k8.
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:24:10 AM

I believe that now there is no reason for panic. Because panic in most cases leads to wrong and erroneous decisions that can provoke large financial losses. Personally, during the period of the market decline, I prefer to buy and hold reliable cryptocurrencies to generate income in the future.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:18:32 PM

The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.

I don't like the situation. I've already said that if there isn't a reversal by the middle of November, the situation of the market will last by the middle of the next year! I'd like to be wrong cause I want to rest and have some champagne in the New year!

Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:03:44 AM

The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.

It must be understood that volatility and regular price fluctuations are an integral part of the crypto market. Now we are experiencing a long-term financial correction, but from the middle of next year we will be able to see a rapid growth in the market. Therefore, now is a great time to buy and hold reliable cryptocurrencies.
DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:14:52 AM

No, it is not worth panicking. Because it is a normal situation that after a pump, the market is falling for quite a long period of time. Stay relaxed and hold your coins till the bullish market will come.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:18:06 AM

You shouldn't panic, you should be happy. After all, the market is falling, so you can buy well and make money on growth. Look at the chart last year and imagine how much you would have earned

Panic is not worthy in the market. One should remember that Market is Volatile, price value may goes up and goes down dependent on the Volume of investment for crypto coins and ALTCOIN. one should be more Patient on the behavior of the Market, must have a good market research, market preview, to serve as bases on your decision Hold on and protect your investment. market will make its correction as always after the drop.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:21:30 AM

I am absolutely sure that panic always becomes the worst decision, leading to dangerous consequences and financial losses for the investor. In many ways, the lack of knowledge, the inability to analyze the situation on the market, leads to panic. But you need to remember - after any financial correction over time comes the growth of the market.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:51:49 AM

When you will look down, below the top 100, you will find that there are many tokens that show stable growth during last three month. It is a hope.
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:59:24 AM

Indeed, I also realize that the crypto currency market is very vulnerable with very volatile conditions. I do not wonder if the market situation of cryptocurrency is now almost all red. This is indeed our test as a crypto currency player. But I emphasize to you not to panic because it will only make things worse. As a wise crypto currency player then we should think to restore the situation to be better than just panicking. We can start with a simple way by campaigning for the movement to love the crypto currency together again. We can be a promoter of the movement to actively re-buy and sell on the market. I'm sure this simple effort will be followed by some people and more people will follow this method because I'm sure no one wants to lose from a business in crypto currencies.

▔▔▔▔▔
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:10:49 AM

The panic has ended, and speculators have now disappeared a lot. The decline of ICO has led to a rapid decline in the entire cryptocurrency market. Now the market is starting to wait for the next rise.

Fenix19094810

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:24:29 PM

This. Hodl won't work if you didn't follow rule 1 which is to only invest what you are willing to lose.
TamaraKul

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:36:15 PM

Three days ago everybody was happy because of growth, now everydoby is crying because of drop. I think that forming of stable opinion would help.
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:37:47 PM

The dips and bull run are relevant to balance up things in the crypto market. So it's old news to experience the reds, surely greens will come in due time. Also, if you are good with your technical analysis, and you trade, you can get some coins now that the prices are down and sell when you make some profit. Wise traders are taking this red market as an opportunity, that's traders who buy because they've done proper research and not some pump signals.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:44:28 PM

Well some other people were really get panic due to the huge dip. Bitci believe that there are also people who really want us to become more panic so that they can benefit the huge dropping of the price. I believe that big whales want us to get panic so that they can buy more crypto coin in a very huge dip becaus ethe can have more advantage by buying with a very low price.

Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:48:45 PM

I prefer to used this opportunity to buy some good altcoins out there but beware there are still dying coins out there so you must make sure what you are going to buy because if you do maybe you will lose a lot of profits in the run as well

doroshok1

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:49:02 PM

Panic of course not worth it. Now the market is very unstable, and it is unclear what to do next. I have all my coins lying on the long run and I'm still following the market to figure out what to do.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:41:09 PM

Panic of course not worth it. Now the market is very unstable, and it is unclear what to do next. I have all my coins lying on the long run and I'm still following the market to figure out what to do.
panic is not the solution to this problem. we must continue to think about what to do calmly. observe the development of coins owned, if it is felt that the coin does not have the potential to rise then it must be sold to minimize the risk but my advice is better to hold on until the market recovers and if the market recovers but the coin still does not rise then the only way is to sell
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:23:37 AM

2018 has been traumatic for many crypto investors. Even people who have never invested in crypto but were curious now have a negative or suspicious outlook on it. It made the mainstream news for all the wrong reasons.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: