Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:51:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The whole market is red, but is it worth panicking now?  (Read 28887 times)
EncryptKnomes

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:50:07 AM

I don't think i've ever panicked about the crypto market Grin have faith. If you are going to buy or sell crypto you can do it for no fees using the PlutusDEX at the moment, the exchange is only there to facilitate cryptocurrency payments so they are not charging at the moment. https://plutus.it/dex
smileflowers

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:56:09 AM

i have experienced more than a dozen bear markets. we don't have to panic. the bull market will be back at the end of the year. i changed ALT to BTC. I think it is the most reliable, in the bear market.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
│    Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
masterfu678

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:35:43 AM

The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.

BTC is falling, investors are in panic, so the market becomes red. If people would be a little bit more patient, they would get that there is no poin in panic.

AzrailBogov

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:24:33 AM

I have long ceased to panic, I realized that it is meaningless. I will just wait for things to improve.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:27:31 AM

Coin go to red even its losing 0.05% of its price so why you need to panic? just becouse of 0.1 or 1% lose its crypto and 2-3 hours afther you would see 1,2% green.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:30:57 AM

If you bought ETH at 500$, you´ll never recover your money. Never.

A huge amount of people holding the coins will lose alll their money. This market will never recover.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:31:15 AM

i have experienced more than a dozen bear markets. we don't have to panic. the bull market will be back at the end of the year. i changed ALT to BTC. I think it is the most reliable, in the bear market.

lier.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:29:06 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2018, 03:47:00 AM by Clark05

Don't panic when the market is turn to red because it can cause more dumping price of the coin. The better you gonna  when the market is red is to relax and don't sell your coins that you have.  Better to buy more bitcoin and altcoins when market turn to red.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2114
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:17:46 AM

There is no need to panic about red market. Its a part of market. Marker runs both sides sometime bullish and sometime bearish So one should not panic about red market. If anyone wants to plan buy any crypto currency he must do due diligence before getting into any trade. There are many coins they move both ways daily and we should analyse such coins and can earn profit out of these coins and diversification is also good to reduce the risk on the contrary we are expecting a rise anytime.

Hustinog

Activity: 191
Merit: 32

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:25:31 AM

Red days is regular in every field in this world. It is not always green. Lemme cite an example, at school. Sometimes your grade fails, its red. What thing you gonna do next? Ofcourse you will be better. Just like here in cryptoworld, if something fails, you don't have to panic, you must be motivated because there is a good thing to happen. You just have to wait. Red days are the days which is the best for buying and not a lucky day for selling.

skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:39:16 AM

If you think that you can accept some cut loss & reinvest again to gain profit on trading when the market are still red like this then all I said that is worth too. But when you just panic selling all yours without think to trade again maybe that is not worth for you. all you do is just make some buyer happy with your deccision, think that we have to know is buyer just wanna buy with cheap price.
houjinglong

Activity: 335

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:09:42 AM

This situation lasted for 9 months! Bitcoin may now bottom out. But as investors must wait patiently. The next take-off of Bitcoin is likely to surpass the history of 2017 at any time. I think Bitcoin will be more expensive in the future.

KarinaMix

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:22:52 AM

je ne pense pas qu'il vaut la peine de paniquer, car tout va bientôt monter en flèche à mon avis.
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:30:08 PM

If you bought ETH at 500$, you´ll never recover your money. Never.

A huge amount of people holding the coins will lose alll their money. This market will never recover.

You have a great signature, I like it. I think the cryptocurrency market will be restored only after 1.5-2 years and the exchange rate of bitcoin we will see about 3K. Anyway, I think the more we fall, the higher we go up then.
oly4life
Copper Member

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:01:55 PM
Merited by Adecrypt83 (1)

This is a valuable lesson to actually learn that there is always a twist and turn in life, i always choose this opportunity of red market to buy more as i actually spend less and buy more and believe you me the market can never remain red permanently. I know many have lost huge sum of money but panicking doesn't actually help as it makes it worst
kethan

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:33:53 AM

Have you ever heard about the person, who solve any of this preson's issues by panic? I do no think so, because such people does not exist.
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:46:51 AM

The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.

The main thing to believe that there will be growth. If in doubt, it is better to withdraw some of the money so that it would not be so insulting. Unfortunately, the BTC price does not depend on us. This is decided by the guys with big money. As they enter, the price will go there.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:45:22 AM

This is probably not worth the panic, but in this situation it is worth doing something. Now, probably the best option is to invest in various coins. This is the only way to make money today in the cryptocurrency market.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:45:44 AM

This situation lasted for 9 months! Bitcoin may now bottom out. But as investors must wait patiently. The next take-off of Bitcoin is likely to surpass the history of 2017 at any time. I think Bitcoin will be more expensive in the future.
Bitcoin will hit new all time high in the future but you wont taste that sweetness of bitcoin profit, dont panic now. You need to wait until the market recovers very well. It may be worth it to panic sell if you sold with 1%-5% loss but if its higher then you need to wait longer.

Believers will hold and experienced in panic selling but have learned in it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:49:24 AM

Bitcoin will hit new all time high in the future but you wont taste that sweetness of bitcoin profit, dont panic now. You need to wait until the market recovers very well. It may be worth it to panic sell if you sold with 1%-5% loss but if its higher then you need to wait longer.

Believers will hold and experienced in panic selling but have learned in it.

Take a note that alot of people throw in money they need , not the money they can afford to lose =] I Know many people who took the loans to get into BTC when it was at 10-15k Range lol , told them its the dumbest thing to do . So they have panic now and probably sold or thinking of doing it Smiley Unfortunately there is alot of people like that in crypto space who takes out loans to get into crypto thinking to get rich quick and then when market bleeds they need to sell to pay off the loan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: