Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:13:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The whole market is red, but is it worth panicking now?  (Read 28888 times)
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:06:13 PM

There is no need for panic but we have always to be prepared for the worst case scenario as well.
The whole market  has dropped 15 % in a day from $212 billion to $180 billion.
It seems that the bearish market will stay whole year and beyond.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:49:10 PM

There is no need for panic but we have always to be prepared for the worst case scenario as well.
The whole market  has dropped 15 % in a day from $212 billion to $180 billion.
It seems that the bearish market will stay whole year and beyond.
It actually there is no wrong to be prepared, it us gonna be the best thing to do rather than of keeping relax and have nothing to do.  Though we can't say that crypto will getting worst in the future as crypto adopters have massively increase its numbers, but it only the price goes down which is the major concern of everyone. 
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:11:37 PM

The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.
Even in the current circumstances in which the whole market of cryptocurrencies is going down it is a mistake to panic, because if you panic you are going to take bad decisions based on impulses, and if you do that you are going to make mistakes and those mistakes can be very costly, so the best thing to do even if it is very difficult is to try to remain as calm as possible.
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 11:39:46 PM

panic is a regular phenomenon, We cannot avoid that. What we can do is dealing with it.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 03:54:54 AM

don't get too freaked out and consider this as a bad thing. underarms red or in case the market falls then go in with new capital at the point of a new beginning in crypto. While waiting for the market's rise then what are you doing the right thing because it is bought at a cheap price. don't get too panicked and then instead went with the value of the loss.

alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:58:01 AM

don't get too freaked out and consider this as a bad thing. underarms red or in case the market falls then go in with new capital at the point of a new beginning in crypto. While waiting for the market's rise then what are you doing the right thing because it is bought at a cheap price. don't get too panicked and then instead went with the value of the loss.
Many are panicking and I am very worried about their investment in this market. The value of Bitcoin is clearly not recovering well in this time and we will have to wait for more as the demand for investment is very low and investors' sentiment is very much affected.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:01:43 AM

looking at the market today I actually feel scared and panic about the assets that I have. I see the assets that I have dropped very much, no one doesn't panic in this situation. but I try to keep the assets that I have, because I don't want to get a loss. all markets are red, I have to wait until the green market returns.
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:06:01 AM

The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.
Indeed the market condition is in red again, and it drop a bit much than usual. But it never be the reason for me to do a panic selling, cause i don't wanted to regret that i've ever done a panic selling. I believe there are still chance that the condition will recover.
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:51:34 AM

Now it’s worth it, because there has been a situation with an even bigger recession and it’s not known whether the market will survive at all in such cases. At least most of the Shitkoins and pumps will fall off.

oOVVVVVVVOo

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:08:17 AM

If you have something to invest, then invest I fly because there is no free money and the cost of the crypto is very interesting. Why, for example, bitcoin costs as much as a year ago, but if you look at altcoins, then the price is the same as a month ago and they say that altcoins are tied to bitcoin
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:16:18 AM

It is always difficult to make forecasts on the market, but my opinion is that the market will fall further and only after that a new wave of growth will begin. I think this will happen only next year. So I wish all of us patience.

JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:34:19 PM

Nothing to worry mate, bloodbath on the crypto market seems normal as we are still in bearish market and the only way we can do is to buy more coins with a lower price. Be wise enough to choose the good coins that we have as those coins can easily bounce back when the return of the bull market.
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:09:28 AM

There's no need to panic. Now just time constraints and all have long understood this. And there are no reasons to start worrying right now. You just need to set up correctly and everything will be fine
TUDOX

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:31:43 AM

Panicking is definitely not the answer. Only cool headed investors will be the ones to survive this times.
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:07:25 AM

It is always difficult to make forecasts on the market, but my opinion is that the market will fall further and only after that a new wave of growth will begin. I think this will happen only next year. So I wish all of us patience.

Seeing Yesterday's correction again was very deep, it looks like the drama on the Crypto market has begun and bullrun will be coming to the end of the year.
we wait until the end of the year, most likely a significant increase will occur again at the end of last year.

Although everything is difficult to predict but I am sure there will be growth, be patient for the coins we have, hopefully it can soar and we will all be able to get big profits.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WiiD

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:23:04 AM

When the market is red, you need to buy coins, because after that the market turns green and we make a profit. everything is simple.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:28:03 AM

Panic never brings positive results, just remember it and go further, because today many market participants, judging by what is happening in the market today are subject to panic, I think that all this manipulation
Panteleymon

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:30:54 AM

The alarmists panicked, the alarmists would panic. This is a certain stratum of people. Some do it intentionally, while others are alarmists by nature. If you do not be prone to panic, and act on the mind, then you can feel quite well in the red market.
tornikejr

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:50:29 AM

Panic will give you nothing, you will only lose money if you sell right now.
Now it is a really good time to buy BTC and good ALTS and wait until this bloodbath ends.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
VasilyS

Activity: 618
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 11:55:38 AM

Don't panic. It starts for the bullish run. December will be a new period of growth. The actual price of Bitcoin is equal to the price of electricity consumed for mining. It cannot last long.

❱  CRYPTOPROFI  ❱
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: