Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:27:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin soon anniversary-10 years.  (Read 1693 times)
Monosvalet (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:21:28 AM

Given the growth of the bitcoin exchange rate over the years, those who bought the crypt on the cheap, have found a fabulous wealth.But as the popularity of crypto assets grows, there are more opportunities to buy real assets for digital money.Some people are even willing to accept cryptocurrency as payment for an asset class that is historically considered the most reliable investment — real estate.Several British entrepreneurs have allocated 50 luxury apartments for sale just for bitcoins this February, and surprisingly, they were all sold — one of the investors bought as many as 10 apartments!Bitcoin is also used by some to buy a large number of tickets from major events to good old-fashioned air travel.An American jewelry store, has started to accept payments in Bitcoin.Their offers go further than conventional jewelry, as customers can buy gold bars and diamonds.Many argue that it is actually difficult to use cryptocurrencies for everyday payments, such as shopping in stores or other household expenses.Expects, that the cryptocurrency market will grow exponentially in the near future.What do You think?Will it affect our daily lives in the near future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 09:38:20 AM

Quote from: Wikipedia link=topic=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin#Creation
The domain name "bitcoin.org" was registered on 18 August 2008.15 In November 2008, a link to a paper authored by Satoshi Nakamoto titled Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System[5] was posted to a cryptography mailing list. Nakamoto implemented the bitcoin software as open source code and released it in January 2009

I see now that bitcoin will going to be 10 years of its existence on January 2019. I should hope that there will be good things to happen in the celebration for bitcoin in reaching its first decade of existence.

I wish satoshi will showed up and shower more blessings to all the members especially in this forum.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:00:29 AM

you say "started" a lot as if these things are new and you also use the word "crypto" a lot instead of saying bitcoin. the fact is bitcoin has always been a because of that there has always been use cases of it as a currency. for example that jewelry store you mentioned is one of the oldest cases of bitcoin usage.
of course these usages and use cases have grown over the years but they started from very early years.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Monosvalet (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:13:45 AM

you say "started" a lot as if these things are new and you also use the word "crypto" a lot instead of saying bitcoin. the fact is bitcoin has always been a because of that there has always been use cases of it as a currency. for example that jewelry store you mentioned is one of the oldest cases of bitcoin usage.
of course these usages and use cases have grown over the years but they started from very early years.
Well, if you think that for You to go to the store and buy any goods to pay bitcoins Is an ordinary thing, then I will not argue with you!But for me personally it is still beyond the limits.I do not use this type of payment yet.
timotron

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 10:19:18 AM

In the future, we will use bitcoin in everyday transactions and it will become a global currency.

this is so cool!

Did you come from the future?
 maybe you have a crystal ball like me?

I don't really think we are going to use BTC for the everyday transaction. Probably another one, faster and cheaper.

And it is already a Global Currency.

Trooper is a suite of tools for the gaming ecosystem, our first tool is a dedicated job portal for gamers to get engaged, all wrapped around the Trooper token MEDAL - $MDL
https://linktr.ee/trooperjobs
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:35:57 AM

Bitcoin has been developed for 10 years and this is a pretty boom period of bitcoin .. It is considered to be the highest valued aor coin. Its vitality is really great and the growth rate is very strong. In the future I guess it will help us a lot in investing and paying and we will use it every day.

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:52:04 AM

Expects, that the cryptocurrency market will grow exponentially in the near future.What do You think?Will it affect our daily lives in the near future
As far as I know its been growing since day one so I have no doubt that it will grow exponentially. We have seen its dramatic rise since last year, although the price is on a downtrend, it doesn't mean that people have totally forgotten bitcoin or crypto in general. So I'm looking to the day that crypto will hit mainstream and adopted globally, perhaps it can happen in 2-5 years.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3649

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 11:36:33 AM

If the past ten years have proved the Bitcoin's ability as a currency and as a payment method, the near future will be brighter.
In the past "almost three years ago" there was not too many news about cryptocurrency and other electronic assets, but now everyone is impressed by this technology.
The coming period will be a period of prosperity for these currencies and increasing acceptance, but no one can assert in the future.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
suprex333

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:05:02 PM

Bitcoin is still young but its presence is very impressive and has a high supply. With bitcoin many feel lucky and get extraordinary benefits. Bitcoin's struggle in 10 years has really produced fantastic results so that many countries that provide opportunities for bitcoin to keep developing.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
adamtruongkz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:14:25 PM

If the past ten years have proved the Bitcoin's ability as a currency and as a payment method, the near future will be brighter.With bitcoin many feel lucky and get extraordinary benefits. Bitcoin's struggle in 10 years has really produced fantastic results so that many countries that provide opportunities for bitcoin to keep developing.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:47:11 PM

10 years are already a long time and bitcoin is already very big for this time. If it continues like that for the next 10 years, bitcoin will certainly be pretty big. I hope i will experience this time too.
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:54:25 PM

Such events often have a positive impact on the price. I hope the same happens in Bitcoin.
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:58:21 PM

I think that in the next 10 years, bitcoin must be the same as before because I want it and hopefully and even for the next 10 years it will produce satisfying fruits and profitable results and hopefully this year is more than tomorrow and the price is not drastically down I think that's how you respond?
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:59:58 PM

I hope on anniversary-10 years of bitcoin could make bitcoin price to the moon and give positive effect for many investor trust about bitcoin and altcoin, make many negative member will be smile about how bitcoin could raised up.
yuzefa

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:15:59 PM

Oh yeah, already 10 years... and BTC made a lot of things during these years. Now a lot of people know what blockchain technology is and what you can do with it.. This was one of the main goal of Satoshi and he would be really happy of it.
larrylegend33

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:23:55 PM

This is the biggest milestone for a coin ever. We have to thank to Mr. Satoshi every new day. I always do it from inside.. Because the BTC has changed my life in very positive and profitable way. I believe that the blockchain system will start with the bitcoin like lots of things in the crypto market. I am sure that the bitcoin legacy will contunie forever and in this new world order it will be  the strongest coin. And i also want to add; if Mr. Satoshi shows yourself and talks about the Bitcoin the market would go crazy Smiley
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:24:36 PM

That is good..
I think when bitcoin 2019, many media are proud of bitcoin because its age has reached 10 years and it will attract new investors
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:30:28 PM

it seems that if you look at aspects of everyday life, there is no significant impact if you look at my own country, why is that? because the legality of bitcoin is still questionable in my country, and that makes bitcoin still has no significant impact. It may be different if bitcoin is truly accepted in developing countries.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:38:40 PM

10 years is a long journey for bitcoin, many obstacles to bitcoin have been running for almost 10 years but bitcoin has proven to the world that bitcoin is able to overcome the negative impact, now is the time for the whole world to accept the existence of bitcoin

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 01:44:08 PM

Given the growth of the bitcoin exchange rate over the years, those who bought the crypt on the cheap, have found a fabulous wealth.But as the popularity of crypto assets grows, there are more opportunities to buy real assets for digital money.Some people are even willing to accept cryptocurrency as payment for an asset class that is historically considered the most reliable investment — real estate.Several British entrepreneurs have allocated 50 luxury apartments for sale just for bitcoins this February, and surprisingly, they were all sold — one of the investors bought as many as 10 apartments!Bitcoin is also used by some to buy a large number of tickets from major events to good old-fashioned air travel.An American jewelry store, has started to accept payments in Bitcoin.Their offers go further than conventional jewelry, as customers can buy gold bars and diamonds.Many argue that it is actually difficult to use cryptocurrencies for everyday payments, such as shopping in stores or other household expenses.Expects, that the cryptocurrency market will grow exponentially in the near future.What do You think?Will it affect our daily lives in the near future

i strongly believe that the mass adoption of bitcoin campaign has to start first with the bit name sin the business space and then it streams to the petty traders afterwards, the fact that big names use the bitcoin as a means of payment for their luxury apartment sales and purchases, is enough reason to make small scaled businesses adopt it and within the next few years.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  All
  Print  

Jump to: