Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 04:30:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💳 KleynBank 💳  (Read 30390 times)
TimurBit

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:32:55 PM

I noticed that your team is 90% Indian, what market are you going to enter? Is the Indian market a priority?

Most of them not have professional background it looking this is fun project which is created by a group of college friends. They have very complicated goals and their is big doubt how they will make this possible.
We need to look at the final product, how Exactly this platform will function, I look forward to the beta version.
Kleyn Bank

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:43:31 PM

I noticed that your team is 90% Indian, what market are you going to enter? Is the Indian market a priority?

We have international team, it's true. But no, our first goal is Europe countries. Next possible steps are USA ans Asian markets, because we aim to work worldwide, however as I said we will focus on Europe firstly.
flametoken
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:50:21 PM

What is you value-added service that you provide? Why use you and not other competitors? The description on the website is a really long phrase that states everything, but from the rest of the website it's not clear why should we invest in this project and not other projects.
Tesatnan

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:34:09 PM

What is you value-added service that you provide? Why use you and not other competitors? The description on the website is a really long phrase that states everything, but from the rest of the website it's not clear why should we invest in this project and not other projects.
Very important question:) KleynBank  offers new banking tools as well as low fees fast transactions.
Kleyn Bank

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 03:14:00 PM

Most of them not have professional background it looking this is fun project which is created by a group of college friends. They have very complicated goals and their is big doubt how they will make this possible.

To ensure our team has a really good background you can check our website, there are LinkedIn links. In our opinion difficult goals are worth to be achieved, aren't they? We understand doubts people have, but we are going to keep our promises.
Ramamurtti

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:41:28 PM

In project's whitepaper, it is said that kleynbank will provide insurance services. Will it use blockchain?
Kleyn Bank

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 04:01:02 PM

In project's whitepaper, it is said that kleynbank will provide insurance services. Will it use blockchain?

Yes, with such insurance services based on blockchain users won't need middlemen anymore, also cost will decrease. There will be different types of insurance, please read our whitepaper to know more: https://www.kleynbank.io/kleynbank_whitepaper_en.pdf
Murchiella

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:34:15 PM

Yes, with such insurance services based on blockchain users won't need middlemen anymore, also cost will decrease. There will be different types of insurance, please read our whitepaper to know more: https://www.kleynbank.io/kleynbank_whitepaper_en.pdf

What can be insured using services from KleynBank?
JohnMeltzer

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:41:17 PM

I heard that the administration of the KleynBank work with car insurance.
Kleyn Bank

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 04:45:52 PM

By using our project people can insure Home, Auto, Business, Travel and Health. This list may be updated later.
Susany

Activity: 165

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:51:03 PM

I don't like in modern banking systems that transfers are expensive, procedure is complicated, long wait. How does  Kleyn Bank help manage expenses and track profits?
Kleyn Bank

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 06:27:34 PM

I don't like in modern banking systems that transfers are expensive, procedure is complicated, long wait. How does  Kleyn Bank help manage expenses and track profits?

We are going to create a platform that will be very helpful in managing expenses and tracking revenue, all services will be transparent, secure and simple for everyone. We design smart contracts especially for improving of all operations like trading, payments and insurance, so with blockchain our services there will be scalability and immutabilty.

We will provide user-friendly all-in-one app and desktop utility for everyday banking needs. Users will be able to manage their accounts and wallets on their own.
skellenfan

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:21:34 AM

Good morning. I am interested to know. What are the main missions and objectives of Kleynbank?
flametoken
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:03:02 AM

Very important question:) KleynBank  offers new banking tools as well as low fees fast transactions.

Can you provide more info? We already have low fees and fast transactions with other cryptocurrencies, and about banking tools, can you please elaborate? The website and whitepaper are pretty thin on specifics and I would love to see more concrete information.
Kleyn Bank

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:29:20 AM

Good morning. I am interested to know. What are the main missions and objectives of Kleynbank?

All our main goals are listed in whitepaper: https://www.kleynbank.io/kleynbank_whitepaper_en.pdf

So we wil use blockchain advantages (and all possible new technologies) for finance sector we chose to simplify all operations for our users. We aim to improve ecosystem with adoption to crypto economy and provide secure, reliable and tansparent services, provide credible globally accepted tokens based on blockchain to increase trustworthiness of crypto market and facilitate digital banking.
Tesatnan

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:49:35 AM

At the moment, the main task of the project is to raise money from investors to launch their offspring.
Kleyn Bank

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 10:28:09 AM

At the moment, the main task of the project is to raise money from investors to launch their offspring.

Sure, this is one of the important tasks.

Let me specify our main goals. Kleyn Bank aims to develop global blockchain-ecosystem for individuals, institutional clients, traders and investors. We will provide com­prehensive smart contracts with full transpar­ency.
Namven

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:59:27 AM

Modern banking system has long been outdated. It is time to replace it with more technologically advanced methods offered by projects on the blockchain. Such as kleynbank.

Kleyn Bank

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 12:59:57 PM

Modern banking system has long been outdated. It is time to replace it with more technologically advanced methods offered by projects on the blockchain. Such as kleynbank.

We appreciate your kind words a lot! Quite right, update current situation with new technologies and approach - that's exactly what we are going to do.
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:16:31 PM

Almost all business sectors use blockchain services, because it is practical and safe.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: