Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:07:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💳 KleynBank 💳  (Read 30388 times)
Julein

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:12:05 PM

I don't like in modern banking systems that transfers are expensive, procedure is complicated, long wait. How does  Kleyn Bank help manage expenses and track profits?

Modern banking system has long been outdated. It is time to replace it with more technologically advanced methods offered by projects on the blockchain. Such as kleynbank.

We appreciate your kind words a lot! Quite right, update current situation with new technologies and approach - that's exactly what we are going to do.
I hope that investors will support your project, regardless of the general negative situation in the cryptocurrency market.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kleyn Bank

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 02:37:42 PM

I don't like in modern banking systems that transfers are expensive, procedure is complicated, long wait. How does  Kleyn Bank help manage expenses and track profits?

Modern banking system has long been outdated. It is time to replace it with more technologically advanced methods offered by projects on the blockchain. Such as kleynbank.

We appreciate your kind words a lot! Quite right, update current situation with new technologies and approach - that's exactly what we are going to do.
I hope that investors will support your project, regardless of the general negative situation in the cryptocurrency market.

Don't forget it's a usual situation for market, ups and downs.

You can see right now that we have investors' support! Check counter on our website: https://www.kleynbank.io/
Loxness

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:47:29 PM

In what currency will the transaction interest be paid? If the calculations are in Kleyn Coin, how will the price policy of this token affect the payment of interest?
Kleyn Bank

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 04:56:41 PM

I noticed that your team is 90% Indian, what market are you going to enter? Is the Indian market a priority?

Most of them not have professional background it looking this is fun project which is created by a group of college friends. They have very complicated goals and their is big doubt how they will make this possible.
We need to look at the final product, how Exactly this platform will function, I look forward to the beta version.

Nice idea! For example launch of mobile banking app is planned for 3-4 quarters 2019. You can follow our updates to know about our products asap, of couse when time comes.
Murchiella

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:35:52 PM

I noticed that your team is 90% Indian, what market are you going to enter? Is the Indian market a priority?

Most of them not have professional background it looking this is fun project which is created by a group of college friends. They have very complicated goals and their is big doubt how they will make this possible.
We need to look at the final product, how Exactly this platform will function, I look forward to the beta version.

Nice idea! For example launch of mobile banking app is planned for 3-4 quarters 2019. You can follow our updates to know about our products asap, of couse when time comes.

Can you briefly describe the functions of this mobile banking app and its features?
BrieMiller

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:19:06 PM

In what currency will the transaction interest be paid? If the calculations are in Kleyn Coin, how will the price policy of this token affect the payment of interest?

An interesting question, Yes, in theory the price of the token will affect everything, because the payment will be made in it.
Kleyn Bank

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:52:13 PM

Can you briefly describe the functions of this mobile banking app and its features?

Sure. It will be simple in use app you can use worldwide. We will provide fiat account and crypto wallets, so you can use it for your daily financial routine and banking needs. No queues, no waiting. You can manage accounts and wallets on your own.

Susany

Activity: 165

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:42:22 PM

Will it be possible for Kleynbank customers to accept payments in traditional fiat currencies using credit or debit cards (like MasterCard, Visa and others) and direct bank transfers?
1ceStorm

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:54:38 PM

Will it be possible for Kleynbank customers to accept payments in traditional fiat currencies using credit or debit cards (like MasterCard, Visa and others) and direct bank transfers?
I hope that there will be such an opportunity. It is at least unwise to refuse MasterCard and Visa.
Kleyn Bank

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:25:54 PM

We will provide many solutions for all business clients. E-commerce clients will be able to easily accept payments on their web sites and platforms, apps, games and so on. We are developing simple in use user cabinet/panel for merchants. Fiat currencies via credit or debit cards (Visa, China UnionPay, Mas­terCard, Diners) and direct bank transfers will be allowed. Businessmen can accept payments in digital currencies via banks which provide clearing procedures. Also there will be wide range and effecient invoicing ser­vices.
lisa951

Activity: 171

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:10:18 PM

We will provide many solutions for all business clients. E-commerce clients will be able to easily accept payments on their web sites and platforms, apps, games and so on. We are developing simple in use user cabinet/panel for merchants. Fiat currencies via credit or debit cards (Visa, China UnionPay, Mas­terCard, Diners) and direct bank transfers will be allowed. Businessmen can accept payments in digital currencies via banks which provide clearing procedures. Also there will be wide range and effecient invoicing ser­vices.
It sounds very promising, I hope that you will succeed, because I have high hopes for KleynBank , I joined the number of investors.
Kaoshot

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:12:24 AM

It sounds very promising, I hope that you will succeed, because I have high hopes for KleynBank , I joined the number of investors.

Now it is very profitable to buy tokens of the project, because there is a discount of 40%, before the end of this huge discount there are only a few days left.
Kleyn Bank

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 09:22:07 AM

Thank you! As you can see on a counter on our website it's $87125 collected already.

We hope the number of investors will increase and with their help we will implement everything we aim to.
zorgo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:07:34 AM

Thank you! As you can see on a counter on our website it's $87125 collected already.

We hope the number of investors will increase and with their help we will implement everything we aim to.
Just a few days later, the cryptocurrency market will stabilize, many analysts say, most likely, investors will begin to behave more actively and tokens will be bought up faster.
Kleyn Bank

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 11:10:54 AM

Hurry up!
Join our BOUNTY CAMPAIGN

Pre-round lasts from 15 November - 15 December

•1st week: 40% discount
•2nd week: 30% discount
•3rd week: 20% discount
•4th week: 10% discount

Token price: $0,03 USD

Cardalex

Activity: 174

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:55:54 AM

How will your clients be authenticated?
Kleyn Bank

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 12:39:26 PM

How will your clients be authenticated?

Users will need to authorize the app to use it. Authentication and authorization will be provided by bank with using protocol OAuth 2. This protocol is easy to implement. We also will use biometric authentication software kit, we hope it will help to integrate biometrics in any app.
dima234

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:12:16 PM

Is it necessary to pass the KYC procedure to those investors who now want to buy your tokens?
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:20:13 PM

Is it necessary to pass the KYC procedure to those investors who now want to buy your tokens?

This is a Bank project, of course, each user will be obliged to pass KYC.
NeZoX

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:17:29 PM

KleynBank looks quite serious, although the idea of the platform itself is not new, the project still has all the chances to take its place in the banking sector.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: