Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:34:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE SIGNATURE FOR YOUR PROJECT!  (Read 190 times)
vfrcbv91 (OP)

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:30:53 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2018, 10:01:14 AM by vfrcbv91

Hello everyone, I'm learning to make signatures for bitcointalk and I need to gain experience for this. So I'm ready to make sign for you for free! To order a signature, please write in this thread.

Example of work

TOKENS CLOUD BASED MASTERNODE PLATFORM WITH INTERVENTION FUNDS

Token sale: TBE

█   █        ██          ██    █       █       █    █
     █   █       █  █         █ █   █       ▄        █  █
      ▀█▀       █▄▄▄▄█        █  █  █       █         ██
       █       █      █       █   █ █       █        █  █
       █      █        █      █    ██       █       █    █

..INVEST NOW..
Telegram 
   Facebook
     ANN Thread
Youtube
   LinkedIn
      Twitter
Medium
  Reddit
     Github
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  YANUBUKS  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀     Yanubuks is a token with intervention funds     ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  
▀  ▀  ▀   Website  ▀   Whitepaper  ▀    Facebook  ▀  Twitter  ▀  ANN  ▀  Telegram   ▀  ▀  

█ ▌ Tokens cloud based masternode platform with intervention funds  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Yanubuks ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
| ⮜⮜LINKEDIN⮞⮞ | ⮜⮜BITCOINTALK⮞⮞ | ⮜⮜MEDIUM⮞⮞ | ⮜⮜TWITTER⮞⮞ | ⮜⮜FACEBOOK⮞⮞ | ⮜⮜TELEGRAM⮞⮞ |
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:08:14 AM

Hello everyone, I'm learning to make signatures for bitcointalk and I need to gain experience for this. So I'm ready to make sign for you for free! To order a signature, please write in this thread.

I have seen several people free stuff for gaining experience which is indeed good for both community & the person itself . One such user is Zpectrum . However, you should stick to a price after you get into market as people tend to lower their prices . This may end up with your work being undervalued . I would be glad to review your service .
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:36:44 PM

Hello! Good to see another signature designer around. Let me know if you'll need help in anything. I'll be happy to help.  Cheesy

However, you should stick to a price after you get into market as people tend to lower their prices . This may end up with your work being undervalued . I would be glad to review your service .

Sadly, most signature designer now lower their prices without thinking of the effect of it in the market. It takes hours to design a good signature and because of some designers lowering their price too cheap, it's getting harder to get clients. I know there's a competetion in the market but they should atleast consider if the price their offering is worth the time they spend in designing.  Embarrassed
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:53:06 PM

Yes i have an upcoming project and i would be grateful to you for a free signature campaign and all the best.

vfrcbv91 (OP)

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:28:25 PM

Yes i have an upcoming project and i would be grateful to you for a free signature campaign and all the best.
Responded you in PM
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:37:47 PM

Hello! Good to see another signature designer around. Let me know if you'll need help in anything. I'll be happy to help.  Cheesy

However, you should stick to a price after you get into market as people tend to lower their prices . This may end up with your work being undervalued . I would be glad to review your service .

Sadly, most signature designer now lower their prices without thinking of the effect of it in the market. It takes hours to design a good signature and because of some designers lowering their price too cheap, it's getting harder to get clients. I know there's a competetion in the market but they should atleast consider if the price their offering is worth the time they spend in designing.  Embarrassed
yeah, this forced me to lower my price as well and even after lowering my price i'm still having hard time getting clients. Sad

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: