Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:45:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[Bounty] EVOAI - The Evolution of Artificial Intelligence (Arbitrage) 🔥🔥🔥🔥  (Read 30065 times)
barterexchange

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:20:55 AM

AI making your coins.
AI making you a coin.
rgalliani

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:18:01 PM

I think this is a good thing to offer opportunity in trading system, which is safe that can keep money secure and increase
Salesu99

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:15:04 PM

I join, the Bounty is a serious prize and wealth, the decision itself - it attracts,invest good +
Amenobi

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:39:09 AM

I can't see any mathematicians, A.I. or machine learning developers in your team, who developed your bots ?
zhullanhz

Activity: 186

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:46:48 PM

I think it's very important projects
shabeena12061984

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:34:29 PM

EVOAI must be use discord for manage community for discuss
rahmanrock

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:47:38 PM

Twitter Week X (Replace X with week number)
BitcoinTalk Username:rahmanrock
Twitter URL:https://www.twitter.com/ssohanurrahman2
Please list links of Tweet:

Please list links of Retweet:
TymurTarasov

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 06:42:40 AM

You need to follow the project! He can really shoot! Good bounty done! We participate and help develop!
VVValkov

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:57:32 AM

Nice project! I follow!
Pasha1234

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:07:27 AM

Good project
Akashs2

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:16:34 AM

What is the total amount of supply?
alex8dark8

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:42:26 PM

Very promising and interesting project. I hope that the team will succeed.
EVOAI is a novel, revolutionary trading platform that combines traditional trading methods with advanced artificial intelligence. Huge prospect!
Pasha1234

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:57:46 PM

Good project
Tatazara

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:35:00 PM

Oчeнь интepecный пpoeкт, paдa чтo пpиcoeдинилиcь. Удaчи вaм
Blerytho (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:44:16 PM

Project EVO. ICO review.
Good day, dear friends. Today I would like to tell you about the EVO platform. It does not take much time for you to get a lot of new and interesting information.

And so let's start.... The world of the Internet is constantly evolving and therefore Internet users need new technological trends. Such new solutions are collected in the EVO project. The EVO platform uses the latest and developing Blockchain technology, which will not allow the platform to become outdated for a very long time.

In short, the EVO platform will be able to assess mental development, as well as the availability of human skills. This information will be very useful to determine the talents, knowledge and skills that are needed to choose a particular profession. The EVO platform can work in various sectors of human life, i.e. you can learn a lot about yourself, for example: in the field of health, Hobbies, education, family relations, etc.in use, this platform is safe, easy to use and useful for the user.

And now, let's talk in more detail about how this platform works. The creators of this platform have developed a new system that will help people to realize even more of their skills and achievements in all spheres of life. The platform also provides the opportunity to save all the information about the acquired skills and achievements, which gives a huge impetus to the desire to move forward, get even more skills and opportunities. Each person should constantly improve their capabilities, as well as have personal growth, and that's just the EVO platform will not only keep what has been achieved, but also provide all the necessary tools to move forward. Also, EVO will serve as a curator for the user to achieve new goals and motivate for even greater victories. In addition to receiving all these positive features at the first stage of the platform, the user has the opportunity to participate after the launch of the second stage of the EVO.Live, the new features of the platform, such as: Dating, chat, games and much more.

Storing personal data on the EVO platform will allow you to create a universal professional resume that can be used to improve your career, as well as the search for a good job. The totality of all user information creates an extensive portrait of a person who will help both in the professional sphere and in personal relationships.A special place in this platform is a thought-out system of both material and non-material motivation. It is organized by creating its own internal cryptocurrency called ETALON. ETALON Token is a universal payment system for all its partners using THE platform,

The name of the Token : ETALON
Platform used: Ethereum ERC20 / ERC223

I can not tell you about the EVO project team, all these people are aimed at the success of this project. They are professionals, let's wish them success in their hard work! So, let's go…

- Dmitri Song. Founder. The inspirer of the project.

Elena Shugurova. Founder. communications Director.

-Anna Abashina. general Director. Manager.

-Sergey Ilyukhin. HUNDRED.

- Muhammad Salman Anjum. Chief customer service officer.

-Julia Ufimtseva. PR-Director.

- T Aravinda Babu. deals with the systems blockchain and development.

- Mikhail Golubev. Engaged in sales and partners.

Roman Litvinchuk. PR-manager.

-Anastasia Ivanova. Lawyer.

In addition to these people, were still attracted high-class advisers, owning different industries, such as:

-Alexey Kalmykov. In business, methodology and architecture.

- Andrew Flip Filipowski. In the field of technology and blockchain.

- Phillip Nunn.and in the field of marketing and promotion.

-Ilya Orlov. In the field of investment and ICO strategy.

- Amarpreet Singh. In the field of marketing and investment.

- Nikolai Shkilev. In the business sector and the ICO strategy.

-Vladimir Nikitin. In the field of incorporation and marketing.

- Rumen Slavchov. In the field of PR and marketing.

As a result, I want to say that this project does not stand still, it is developing and I am sure will reach its heights in the world of the Internet. The EVO project participates in many conferences, which is important for the development of the platform. If after reading this article you still have questions, you can find answers on the official sources of the EVO project:

Sry, but your post has nothing to do with our project. So please don't confuse the people with your comment
Gara95

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:40:09 PM

One of the best projects that you can now find. An excellent idea and competent team of developers is the key to the success of this project. I think this is one of my best investments.
blueguy78

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 09:26:11 PM

I believe this project will succeed
 I love what you’ve done with the design, layout, and intro video. I think if the sidebar clutter can be removed and the font size can be increased, it’d really create a fantastic usage experience for any visitor.
alexvxefim

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:22:23 PM

I will hope  good project!!!=)
Danlcu

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:01:02 AM

The project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.
 surely it will improve all this field

All my wishes

Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools
Stulovo

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 09:18:45 AM

TWITTER
WEEK:4 11/02/18 - 11/08/18
Twitter Profile Link: https://twitter.com/Stulovo1
Twitter followers: 6100