Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:24:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP: Contrarians No Longer  (Read 130 times)
Hodor7777 (OP)

Activity: 615
Merit: 112

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 11:26:38 AM

Location of Blog:  https://xrpcommunity.blog/contrarians-no-longer/

We can no longer consider XRP a contrarian choice for investment. 

In today's blog, I explain how XRP is now probably considered a fairly mainstream choice for cryptocurrencies, and how different world organizations have recognized the trends in DLT that make investment in - and usage of - digital assets more mainstream.

I also cover the latest news affecting the XRP ecosystem. 

This includes an analysis of crypto-assets by the G20's Financial Stability Board and a resolution adopted by the European Parliament.

SIBOS, SWIFT's annual conference is coming up on October 22nd, and I describe what to expect for Ripple. 

News about Ripple also involved a video of Ethan Beard describing how Xpring promises to invest in new use cases for XRP. 

The news from the XRP Community includes an exciting analysis of social media and Internet search trends, as well as a tweet from WietseWind to Elon Musk.

All that and more!   Cool

I hope you enjoy the read & please leave any feedback below. 

Thank you & sincerely,

- Hodor

Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Hodor/status/1050704163674435585

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:42:18 AM

ripple has worked hard, continues to innovate and always has new partners. it is very feasible if ripple gets better results than now, do you think all of this will have a good impact and can make ripple prices increase in the near future?

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
Hodor7777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 01:23:07 PM

ripple has worked hard, continues to innovate and always has new partners. it is very feasible if ripple gets better results than now, do you think all of this will have a good impact and can make ripple prices increase in the near future?

The real test of an author or source of information is to ask what they do with their own money, IMO.  Here's my view: I never willingly sell XRP & if I trade it's always to try and get more units.  Personally, I'm 95% invested (of my crypto investments) in XRP! 

Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:27:34 PM

a good news for XRP holders, I am sure that soon the market game will begin where XRP will rise little by little before the event. we see together what will happen
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:23:53 PM

This news has had no positive impact on the coin, instead it's been staggering around $0.41 - $0.43 for the past 3 days. Anything short of that is mere hype in my opinion.
Hodor7777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 03:58:16 PM

This news has had no positive impact on the coin, instead it's been staggering around $0.41 - $0.43 for the past 3 days. Anything short of that is mere hype in my opinion.

Well this reply didn't age well.   Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: